Petit Roid 3 [English], Volumes 1-2-3, by Tomohiro Kouda

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (113 votes, average: 4.35 out of 5)
Loading...Loading...

After 3 other hentai mangas by Tomohiro Kouda, here are his ultra-popular Petit Roid 3 volumes, complete, translated in English. I suppose most of you already have it, but if you don’t have it yet, believe me, that’s worth it, this is quality hentai !

(Remember to view the updated list of all Tomohiro Kouda’s works on Hentairules)

Great drawings, totally hardcore, many girls (3 girls, then five girls, then six, and finally a whole lot of girls, it gets only better with each page, there are young, mature, active or luxurious, maids, students, of all sorts), and the scenario ROCKS, very funny.

Update : I reuploaded the 3 mangas together in a single Zip file, to make things simpler and faster for everyone.
That was an opportunity to add Petit Roid Extra 1 and Extra 2.

petit roid english hentai zip petit roid english hentai zip petit roid english hentai zip

Download the volumes 1-2-3 + Extra 1 + Extra 2 :

Mirror #1 – or – Mirror #2 – or – Mirror #3 – or – Mirror #4
(171 MB, 552 pictures, English)

Complete picture galleries :
Volume 1Volume 2Volume 3Extra s1 and 2
Backup picture galleries :
Volume 1Volume 2Volume 3Extra s1 and 2

Just the Extras:

Here comes the zip link ! Help yourselves ! ^^
(15 MB, 32 pictures, English)

(please, is there a chance you can use the depositfiles link ? That will generate a tiny bonus for me, thank you very much if that's possible for you ! :)
A bonus for you, the coupon '07xpy4r3b7eiio5108b0db12dzwmjkxm' gives a 10% discount on Depositfiles 6-months and 1-years accounts.)

Zip Mirror #1 – or – Zip Mirror #2 – or – Zip Mirror #3

petit roid english hentai zip petit roid english hentai zip petit roid english hentai zip petit roid english hentai zip

petit roid english hentai zip petit roid english hentai zip petit roid english hentai zip petit roid english hentai zip

78 Responses to Petit Roid 3 [English], Volumes 1-2-3, by Tomohiro Kouda

1. Nicholas Diwa August 12, 2007 at 9:16 pm #

This series was one of my most favorite in teh world…and will always be there and thats teh reason why i have about 5 gig flash druves with all 3 in each and 3 on ym computer in case of anything…sigh* i wish the series continued though…

2. Chris August 13, 2007 at 5:26 am #

Kirara is my favorite–I was a little disappointed when her teenage sex was with loli Karin. Ick, loli.

3. Fonzer August 13, 2007 at 12:14 pm #

Yes had this a long while ago too bad they didn’t continue it,it is also one of my favorite ones.
    At least they had sum loli and teens in it.
    This site need m0Ar loli

4. Coca August 13, 2007 at 4:09 pm #

Good stuff and rly funny story.

5. cazan August 13, 2007 at 9:18 pm #

“hangs between your legs” lol ^_^

6. somebody August 15, 2007 at 6:24 pm #

there seems to be some problems with the regular link, i was downloading just fine and then it was through! turns out the file wasn’t completely downloaded.
    used the megaupload link but that came out as a missing file or something…

7. Lupin_Yondernoy August 31, 2007 at 9:35 am #

WoW Fantastic, kidna reminds me of the Hentai Anime Butobi CPU! any1 else seen that ?

8. mouse October 11, 2007 at 5:05 am #

there is 1 page missing in volume 1, 5 pages missing in volume 2, and 1 page missing in volume 3.

9. mouse October 12, 2007 at 1:53 am #

in the galleries i mean.

10. rob November 6, 2007 at 11:15 am #

Volume 1 neither of the links working for zip version :(

11. Oliver AKA The Admin November 6, 2007 at 1:56 pm #

Well, for pictures missing from a gallery, I won’t become mad about that, the main thing is that the zip link works :D
    I always considered pictures galleries as a preview.

Now, about not working zips…

Rob, I do NOT call you a liar, however, I tried both the depositfiles ( -> turboupload mirror) and the megaupload mirror, and both allowed me to start the download of the zip.
    So I don’t understand what is wrong with you, please, provide more details and explanations ?

12. rob November 6, 2007 at 2:32 pm #

sorry about the earlier, I am downloading it now on turboupload mirror. its just when I use megaupload it started but not downloading.

maybe its my connection it

But its all good now :) thanks

13. Nash January 19, 2008 at 4:01 pm #

Awww i cant download vol 2 and 3. the megaupload is not working. can u send a another link that i can use?? please?

14. JF May 9, 2008 at 11:49 pm #

Ohh, I just cant download the vol 2 from any link, or just see the complete gallery (almost ten missing pages), could you upload some refreshed links

15. MellowYellow July 1, 2008 at 4:47 pm #

I have to say this is one of my new favorites

16. Nacho29 July 10, 2008 at 3:48 am #

i really wish to kown is they can continue the series, or atleat some extra chap, like the one you posted a coplue of weeks ago.

17. Speedbird5390 July 20, 2008 at 2:18 pm #

Liked the series, although a bit disappointing that it was too soon… oh, the short-lived glory. Anyway, thanks for sharing it! =)

18. P-ness April 7, 2009 at 11:17 am #

Ahhh dude.. The galleries are a tad short of a few pictures due to some “Imagehost is currently unavailable”
    And the downloads are kinda slow.. I was thinking if you could make those pictures come back so i can download the other chapters with my image bulk downloader… :D much thanks Oliver.

19. anonymous May 17, 2009 at 7:41 pm #

Um the links lead to some site where i have to download zango not megaupload or the other sites that you usually use, can you fix this? thx oliver

20. anonymous May 17, 2009 at 7:46 pm #

all of the links are broken, thx oliver!

21. Madness May 24, 2009 at 8:38 am #

Something is wrong with the download plz check it DUDE

22. Ryan Cooper June 18, 2009 at 8:28 am #

Petit Roid is not working could you please upload a new copy of it °—°

23. huath6591 June 20, 2009 at 11:26 am #

None of the links work. This is one of my all time favourites, and rapidshare takes FOREVER. PLZ fix?

24. Anony July 14, 2009 at 9:17 pm #

Um hey oliver, for some reason the links aren’t working they take me to:

So I was hoping you could fix them, this is one of my favourite series so I’m really hoping to get it. Pls and thanx yu ^.^

25. boom23 July 28, 2009 at 8:53 am #

google is your friend people.

Found all three volumes in one big 150meg file on megaupload.

I’m downloading now so I don’t know if it is uncensored or not. Will post later when I’ve seen it.

Heres link:

26. boom23 July 28, 2009 at 8:58 am #

Gah, dont worry bout my previous post, turns out the file is corrupted.

27. boom23 July 28, 2009 at 3:07 pm #

Previous post is a lie. It was just my net connection borking out. Read through the entire series, and slight censor (black/white lines), but nothing drastic.

Very nice :D

28. Ronaldo August 3, 2009 at 8:44 pm #

thanks boom23, i’m gonna download from your link because the other ones aren’t really working anymore

29. Ehud August 4, 2009 at 1:11 pm #

Many thanx Oliver, and welcome back.

30. xrainxfallx November 2, 2009 at 1:29 pm #

Links of all Petit Roid 3[English], Volume 1-2-3 by Tomohiro Kouda are all dead o.o lol. Please fix them o.o

31. Shikogan November 12, 2009 at 4:12 am #

yeah all links are dead

32. Ghtto_Otaku89 November 16, 2009 at 8:33 pm #

this is a great doujin! i remember having it years ago, and now i found it again! yay! i was wondering, though, are these the only volumes? the title is “petit roid 3” so is there a petit roid 1 or 2? i refuse to have an incomplete collection!

• emonoob438 October 25, 2010 at 3:25 pm #

probably cuz there r 3 robot girls

33. anuanuanu December 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm #

all the links are dead, including boom23’s MU link.
    Fix please :)

34. Oliver AKA The Admin December 9, 2009 at 4:48 pm #

just trespassing while at work : you’re wrong anuanuananuaunaunua (erm… sorry, I lost the brakes), the hotfile links still work :)

35. anuanuanu December 16, 2009 at 4:25 am #

@Oliver: whoops, sorry, didn’t notice that. lol
    be careful, speeding is dangerous [:p]

36. Dexla January 3, 2010 at 6:53 pm #

Petit Roid 3 EXTRA 2 [English], by Tomohiro Kouda

37. somone February 12, 2011 at 9:10 am #

since dexla's link for petit roid 3 extra 2 isnt working, i found another 1 for u guys http://rapidshare.com/#!download|571l32|237653756…

38. cheddacheeze February 24, 2011 at 12:21 pm #

could you reupload vol3 all 3 links are broken

39. illinois February 26, 2011 at 7:00 pm #

Link 3 for vol. 3 (the hotfile link) seems to be not working again. I was also shocked that that one didn’t have a link to deposite files.

40. Bomorang February 28, 2011 at 3:01 pm #

They are still ALL out :(

• Oliver AKA The Admin February 28, 2011 at 3:23 pm #

No they aren't.

I don't know if you like shitting me of ir you're just hypocritical.

41. BraxNY March 1, 2011 at 6:04 am #

No joking, Couldn't get volume two on any link. I get through to the download stage and I get various errors saying file isn't there.

Can't complain too much given how much great stuff I've gotten from your web site

• Oliver AKA The Admin March 1, 2011 at 12:20 pm #

Hmm, before I am convinced to reup files that appear fully OK to me, I need evidence.
      Can you give me the errors you get with every of the file hosts ?

42. Bomorang March 1, 2011 at 8:27 am #

Sorry Dude, apparently my connection was @#$% up ;)

43. BraxNY March 2, 2011 at 2:47 am #

Depositfile worked for me tonight so something is working right. Not sure what was stopping me before. Thank you again!

44. maturd March 2, 2011 at 3:58 am #

wow, the links are going down pretty fast. #3 is down.

45. maturd March 2, 2011 at 4:01 am #

sorry about that, filesonic is not down, just messing with JDownloader

• Oliver AKA The Admin March 2, 2011 at 5:01 am #

Jdownloader prevents them from earning money (you download the stuff without being compelled to go premium, and without seeing the adverts), this is no big surprise they try to keep JD users at bay. I wonder who'll get tired first, file hosts, or JD maintainers – time will tell !

46. AIr March 2, 2011 at 8:22 pm #

Can anyone reupload Volume 3 somewhere (deposit files, rapidshare, megaupload, hotfile, anywhere else?)
    beacouse I keep getting error with the filesonic (prolly something with my provider again :<) and the other links are dead :( (except the ul.to link but it downloads some crappy *.html file instead of the archive)

47. maturd March 2, 2011 at 10:52 pm #

vol 3

• AIr March 3, 2011 at 8:09 pm #

thanx a lot!

48. Raukcaran June 13, 2011 at 9:20 am #

Hey Ollie, it's been a while since I've posted thanking you for what you do. These have been sitting on my HD for a little while, and I finally got to reading them – AMAZING. Thanks again!
    Anywho, I was also wondering: is that really it? There's no volume 4 or anything, they leave you with just that? Seems like a dick move on their part (no pun intended… okay, pun intended). It's cool how it ended, but at least have the closure of the completion of the last battle! Oh well.

• Oliver (HentaiRules) June 13, 2011 at 11:31 am #

Glad you liked it =)

You may google your way to find one or two additional short translated spin-off stories, I didn't share them because they were loli…

49. Freeloader July 16, 2011 at 5:39 pm #

Just like Raukcaran I want to be sure:
    That's it? No Volume 4? Well, the story ends like saying "We definitely will continue this!", so I kinda feel unsatisfied.
    The series itself is great, perfect, can't be challenged by anything I've known before.
    It has great hilarious scenes, looks unbelievable beautiful, always with happy sex.
    I can't express my gratitude towards you Oliver.

50. Brokenhands February 10, 2012 at 11:51 pm #

All the links for this one are toast. Any chance you could please add a depositfiles link? Thanks in advance.

51. Brokenhands February 10, 2012 at 11:53 pm #

Sorry, I meant the links for volume 3 are toast. The first two are ok.

52. hawknoir March 4, 2012 at 12:31 am #

Yep I just wish to up this subject, if you have anyway to get a new link for the 3rd volume it would be great thanks

53. Anny March 23, 2012 at 9:09 am #

vol. 3 have deadlinks… plz re-up

54. hawknoir April 4, 2012 at 10:12 pm #

Hey it’s me again;
    sorry but the links for the third volume are still down :,(
    I have to say I’m a big big fan of petit roid :) and… well I hoped you could take care of it
    thanks

55. qz89 April 12, 2012 at 2:01 pm #

nice series…but, the vol. 3, i can't downloaded it..so can you give me another link(uploading,mediafire,depositfike,etc.)…thk u

56. Hentai Reader April 18, 2012 at 7:00 pm #

Hey Oliver, I know it has been a while since you uploaded Petit Roid 3 but I am trying to catch up with all the files you have uploaded through the years. I am unable to download Petit Roid 3 vol 3. None of the links are sites that download for me. Where else can I get the part 3 of 3? I try to use Deposit files whenever I can to ensure you get a "Bonus", I also need to thank you for your hard work and the literally hundreds of files I was able to acquire in the last two months.

57. hawknoir May 2, 2012 at 6:28 pm #

hey, still me could you give us a link for the third volume of petit roid 3 please :)

58. Noname May 17, 2012 at 4:07 pm #

Hey Oliver, I am just wondering if it's not too much trouble to re-up volume 3. All the current volume 3 link are dead. TYVM

59. Anxious May 31, 2012 at 11:22 pm #

yep, they're dead as a doornail. help! must have v3!

60. waiting July 12, 2012 at 5:14 pm #

Hey man could you please re-up vol. 3? Greatly appreciated

• Oliver (HentaiRules) July 12, 2012 at 5:41 pm #

Jesus ! Just as am updating this post, someone comes to request a reupload ?!?

Wait a pair of hours for the blog cache to clear itself, and then see for yourself ^_^

61. format July 17, 2012 at 3:29 am #

love this artists works and the middle and old versions of the girls are very hot, plus the story is lol, but frankly not comfortable with some of the content here.

each to their own.

62. MDiesal July 17, 2012 at 6:30 am #

I am the ONLY person that noticed that the nipple-sensitivity cheat-code was the fucking KONAMI CODE.

I feel both successful and like a nerdy piece of dick.

63. ShubNiggurat July 17, 2012 at 5:09 pm #

thanks for the reupload!

64. H for Ecchi July 17, 2012 at 8:26 pm #

Kinda funny: a share titulated "must have" by Oliver with Loli in it ^^ Maybe because they´re robot?

65. anon July 21, 2012 at 5:22 am #

Dear gods above, what I would give to have this turned into an anime. Let’s see… considering it… yep, I’d give one of my testicles, and 10 years off my life, to have Petit Roid, Witchcraft, and Power Play turned into animes. I think I would be set with animated fapping material for the rest of my life.

• MHM July 31, 2012 at 10:44 pm #

Somewhere out there in cyberspace, someone is saying: "Gentlemen, we can re-build him … we have the technology." xD

P.S. I'd personally include "Seka X Seka" – whether we ever see its continuation or not.

66. anon July 21, 2012 at 5:31 am #

On an unrelated note, WHY oh WHY was Raika not introduced FIRST!? Seriously, out of all of them, she is the hottest. Grown up, or not. (The other three are kinda tied — I can't bear to actually pick between them.)

67. shade0180 July 24, 2012 at 3:21 am #

could i ask a seperate version of the extras. i already have 1-3 just missing the extra volume

68. Katsu June 26, 2014 at 6:47 am #

one of my favorite story;) i re read it again today! wish they made an animated version or at least 7 more volumes..:D after all theirs nothing happening with the new 8 girls :P

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. jordan - November 4, 2014

jordan

Nov. The way Maes tells it, the fact that the party is begging him to drop out is just one more reason he needs to keep running. Lewis/National Lead factory operated under various names for more than 140 years, according to a health consultation report…