Hentai Movies [English, uncensored] : Akiba Girls 1-2-3

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (18 votes, average: 4.28 out of 5)

yahaaaaa ! I wish I was in place of the man :D

Let us not waste time : I skipped all dialogues scenes in this hentai movie and I have not the least idea as to what the scenario can be. But man, the sex scenes were GOOD ! Six or seven different girls, great titfuck, lovely threesome, uncensored, english subs…

Episode 1

Direct Download Link
(211 MB, 30 minutes, English subs, Uncensored)
Mirror #1 – or – Mirror #2

Episode 2

Direct Download Link
(210 MB, 30 minutes, English subs, Uncensored)
Mirror #1 – or – Mirror #2

Episode 3

Direct Download Link
(222 MB, 30 minutes, English subs, Uncensored)
Mirror #1 – or – Mirror #2

36 Comments on "Hentai Movies [English, uncensored] : Akiba Girls 1-2-3"

Atsujiffxi
Atsujiffxi
8 years 8 months ago

The Title is Akibakei Kanojyo or Akiba Girls. Its mainly cosplay and incest.

kevin
kevin
8 years 8 months ago

after downloading the part 1 of the movie by Direct Download Link, i tried to watch it but it didn’t work.Am i doing something wrong?

kevin
kevin
8 years 8 months ago

the 1st part and the 2nd part for direct download link does not work

chumash99
chumash99
8 years 8 months ago

Plot: A self-described “akiba-kei” (meaning “otaku” or “geek”) somehow meets cute girls and has sex with them. Great stuff!

Dion Starfire
Dion Starfire
8 years 8 months ago

For Kevin’s problem:

To play the video, you need all 3 parts of each episode.

martyn
martyn
8 years 8 months ago

the rar file is password protect wot is the password ?

Oliver AKA The Admin
Oliver AKA The Admin
8 years 8 months ago

@ Kevin : the dead links were reuploaded

@ Chumash99 & Atsujiffxi : thanks for the information regarding what the video was about :)

@ Martyn : there is NO password, however on some computers when the filename is too long or when it has a total file depth (meaning number of chars in the file name + number of chars of all folders and parent folders), it will ask for an illusional password.
The solution, then, is simple, do “extract here” instead of “extract to a new folder”, for instance, or directly extract at the root of your partition and not in a sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-subfolder.

hawt
hawt
8 years 8 months ago

>.> the fucking “sister” isnt biological

the japanese arent all that fucked up

they take their hentai seriously

Ano Hito
Ano Hito
8 years 7 months ago

I can not get Ep. 01 or Ep. 02 to play, but Ep. 03 plays fine, I am using Divx to watch them and for Ep. 01 and Ep. 02 it says that there that “there appears to be no video track”

would I be better off downloading the seperate parts in rar archive and do it that way?

ayle
6 years 2 months ago

Use VLC, or KMPlayer.

Anonymous
Anonymous
8 years 7 months ago

In the beginning, the movie was really strange, because the protagonist kept on mixing reality with his video games. However, in episode 2, it got really emotional the first time he made love “literally made love, which is rare in any hentai” (which I really like), to his sister. It was hilarious when the protagonist had sex with his sister while watching the anime. That would be an unusual situation in real life. In the end, it got really emotional, and the car crash plot made sense. It actually made me cry really badly. Now that I’m over it, I would like to say how great of an hentai this is. I would also want to thank the great person who posted this movie on the website. A few questions.

1. Why did the protagonist leave the feather on the bench? It it were me, I would’ve taken it with me to remind me of her.

2. I didn’t watch the movie thoroughly, so I don’t know this. What occupation does the protagonist have? I mean, he has a two story house (by the looks of it), and he can afford all of those bushijo games (sorry if I spelled it wrong).

3. Isn’t that anime convention just like a Star Trek convention, but the serious one in which people are cosplaying characters/races in it?

I hope you all will understand why I want to be kept anonymous.

ayle
6 years 2 months ago

1. Symbolic on how he lot go of that part of his life and is now moving on.

2. The house is from his parents. As he is an university student he either gets money from a scholarship or he has a part time job.

3. Yes it is.

GhostLord
GhostLord
8 years 6 months ago

I just wonder, are all your movies using the .RMV format ?

Oliver AKA The Admin
Oliver AKA The Admin
8 years 6 months ago

Mkv you mean, GhostLord ? ;)
That stands for matroska Video.

Not all my videos are in mkv format, but technically that’s still the best format available around, it can contain 6 audio tracks, and 6 various subs, it can be asked to contain various video formats inside… So that’s VERY useful… as soon as you have the fooking codec installed :D

GhostLord
GhostLord
8 years 6 months ago

i use vlc to view all anime.

I got the RealMedia codec working now, and i got to watch the Naughty Nurses hentai you posted here. Had to view the vids in Windows Media Player, since VLC couldnt play .RM vids.

Everything is ok now. so sorry to bother ya.. X’D

joseph
joseph
8 years 6 months ago

i DLed the first episode but it didn’t play. i even tried DLing it in 3 separated links but they aren’t playing.

oh and by the way i was trying to play them in .avi format

Death
Death
8 years 6 months ago

wow..that was really good. i sat here and watched it all in one sitting i kinda liked the ending but overall excellent.

J-Lee
J-Lee
8 years 3 months ago

DUDE!! This is the stuff I fricking pray to God every night for, and it happens to this guy! XD Man this is a good (hentai) animation! And Ren sorta reminds me of Aerith. She is sooooo cute! You gotta upload some more stuff like this! I’m so glad I found this site!!!!!!

Exodus
Exodus
8 years 2 months ago

when i download the first movie, when i try to play it, it says, that the file is either corrupted of not there. i know avi files work with windows media player, any helpful suggestions please?

April
April
7 years 1 month ago

Wow very good hentai!! I’m a girl and I still loved it!! (i masturbate to it all the time) Thanks, dude!!

pedro
pedro
7 years 12 days ago

Rename Akiba_Girls_1_hentairules.net.avi to Akiba_Girls_1_hentairules.net.ogg

Audio is vorbis, video is xvid, really sucks with vlc-player.

idiot
idiot
6 years 9 months ago

ahhhhhh thanks for the movie very much but it doesent work on my media player

Tom
Tom
6 years 2 months ago

Hello, i like the videos Thanks but i also remember their is a CG of Akiba girls but maybe in a different name??? any hints :)

Wild_at_art
Wild_at_art
6 years 2 months ago

They refuse to run. I tried the ogg thing, and it didn't work either.

Admin990
6 years 2 months ago

i have a account now…much better!! :)

ayle
6 years 2 months ago

I didn't know there was a 3rd episode. Nice.

gragon114
6 years 2 months ago

hey owner of the site, i dunno if ur still monitoring this site, but could you upload the movies onto a different filesharing site other than megaupload? like mediafire or something =3 if you cant dont worry about it

luffy
luffy
6 years 2 months ago

i cannot download episode 3, it seem that the link that i clicked work but when i click to download it, it would took me days just to download this chapter……

nate
nate
6 years 2 months ago

um, every time i download this i get an error msg saying there’s something wrong with the codec how can i fix that?

Durron
Durron
5 years 10 months ago

I think episode 2 might be corrupted I get about a 1/5 of the way done and it stops. I've tried probably 5 times.

Manabu
Manabu
2 years 11 months ago

Mirrors don't work,uploading says file has been removed,oron is dead firefox can't find serever,same thing with wupload for Bobbie snatchers movie.

Manabu
Manabu
2 years 11 months ago

Correction:oron, firefox keeps giving message that the connection to the server was Reset while the page was loading. The only useable link is Depositfiles,you have to wait about an hour between downloads inReg(Free) mode.
As i said uploading is saying that the file has been removed by the uploader or due to a complaint,probaably the latter,must be the same ass holes that are causing other uploading sites to pull these movies and maybe the ones who cause a site to crash or host to pull it.
I wish those asses would go away and leave the rest of us inpeace to enjoy this,just because you don't like it or it offends you doesn't mean you ruin it for every one else just go away and don't look at it.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes