Some of you guys may know a place called Nihonomaru, a small hentai board with only a few shares, an average design, and occasionally some quality shares posted. Well, here’s the scoop : many of the good posts in there are unauthorized rip-offs ! Which means the admin of Nihonomaru copies the html from good hentai blogs, from pages where the author spent days uploading and making links, transforms it into BBcode and makes a post in his board with it.
That’s a long story, but to summarize, here’s the whole thing in two lines : In that story the admin of nihonomaru sucked so far, it harms both nihono and the website of the person who first uploaded everything, and you would be welcome to spread the word.
Now, for the details, please click the “open the complete post” link ! :P
Thanks for clicking. If you saw no “open complete post”, that means you directly opened the full post, don’t waste time searching for it
Here’s why this copying sucks :
( 1 ) That is made without authorization, ( 2 ) that depreciates the work of the original webmaster who did that all, that his work can be found anywhere without even a single “thank you” or credits, ( 3 ) that steals traffic, because then, why go to the original blog if you can find the exact contents on another thread, ( 4 ) that kills google pagerank, since google detects this is exact duplicate content and punishes both the original blog and the forum thread where this is posted, and the original hentai webmaster loses many visitors… And alas, when google punishes because of 1 page, it’s the whole website that is punished.
You want an example ? Compare the original page (one of my fav websites BTW, heh) and the copy.
Fast update 2 days after writing this : it seems the copy page was removed. Thank you Google Cache
I make more additions, cf the bottom of the post, just before the comments start.
About abusive deletions, too, my 2 replies in that thread, to tell it was a copy of the above link, were deleted without explanation within an hour. The webmaster of h-zip made a new thread saying “please dont’ steal my work, you may share a part of it but then make your own texts otherwise google will punish us heavily, and please say where it comes from” : his post was deleted one hour later without explanations too.So please, let us not allow that to continue :
– if you are a webmaster, don’t cooperate with them, remove your reciproqual links if you have some, and check that they don’t steal your contents already unless you want to lose PR and visitors.
– if you are a simple and merry leecher, after you followed my link to them, don’t ever go there again, there are better places to leech hentai, with friendly devoted hentai-loving webmasters, and also better forums, Cf my links section
I may edit that post if I get replies or explanations from the concerned persons, who knows, I am open to discussion. Feel free to discuss and reply in the comments
Additional notes and follow-up two days after the post was written :
I was IP-banned for the second time from there (ouch !) with the message I made a whole forum look bad because of one user. I have then to say the evil user had admin powers : deleting my replies and already banning me once, and that anyway Nihono’s admin had been told of this before and did nothing. Wrong choice : once notified you ARE responsible of your board contents if you do nothing, and as soon as the wrongdoer has admin powers, the management is responsible, and who’s head manager ?
I also saw that one of my posts too had been copied, heh ^^ Now this is not only about defending fellow uploader webmasters
Last addition, I’ll copy what I wrote in a recent comment, forgive the lazyness
A visitor, SeizureDog, said : ęI always find it bitterly ironic when sites like this complain of ďstealingĒ when thatís all theyíre doing in the first place :/ Itís not as though Kaoru Hazuki or any other manga artist authorized for their works to be translated and distributed on the Internet.Ľ
And I replied that some matters were to be taken into consideration :
– credits for the work. Contents that make gigabytes of stuff to upload, thatís always the kind of stuff stolen. Carefully named files, additional info, galleries. There is no copyright to respect unless you drew it yourself, but the minimum is to say where it comes from and show gratitude and respect for who made all the work. A bit better than the minimum is to say ďhereís a decent pack, the rest is available at that linkĒ.
– a perfect copy without one single word of difference means pagerank punishment, because google who can’t tell who is the cloner (70% of the total number of blogs on the internet are automated copies trying to get visitors from search engine to show them ads, so google takes punishment very seriously to try to discourage that). That nihonomaru loses pagerank doesnít bother me, but that the original uploader of a page sees his whole blog punished, that is totally shocking. Yet it would be simple, paste the code in the notepad, control-H, and you start searching-replacing a few words, and next you add a few lines here and there, easy. But no, not even that.
– the loss of visitors : there are many posts copied from websites on nihonomaro forums, always posts that required a TON of work, and it sometimes happens that google will first show the link to nihonomaru before the link to the page where to contents were uploaded first.
Once again : unless you draw it you canít claim copyright, sure.
But respect and not-being-an-ass, that should be given too.
Final note : i’d love to say that the staff of nihonomaru has chosen a new direction, to punish people doing harm to both nihono and the original uploaders’ websites (starting with a massive copied thread deletion, so far I can find dozens in a few minutes without effort), when that is done I’ll put an end to all that mess. See, i’m open to discussion, anyone can make mistakes, trying to fix them or not is what makes the difference between a good person and an asshole.
THE HENTAIRULES GIGATORRENT
to grab the file you want. You can just pick the stuff you need, it's quick and easy