Hentai Movie : Consenting Adultery [English subs, Uncensored]

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (33 votes, average: 4.18 out of 5)

Here are the two episodes of Consenting Adultery 1 & 2, a great hentai movie, uncensored, with english subs, about bored housewives satisfying their needs with their building’s young caretaker, the story culminating in a great threesome lasting almost 15 minutes :P As of usual from now on, the videos come in dvdrip, but also in versions for PSP, Ipod, Zune and Nintendo DS.
A word about the english subs : I found Consenting Adultery without subs, and all my searches only gave crappy .ass subs for the movie (which would only work with one precise player AND if you activated a zillion of specific options), that pissed me off so much that I recoded the subs to a normal .srt format that all the video players can manage by themselves at once, I hope you’ll appreciate the attention :)

The files are hosted at megarotic, wupload, crocko (easy-share), oron and depositfiles, depending on each file.

Episode 1
The subtitles are available at the bottom of this post as a separate download

Download the AVI Version
(226 MB, 30 minutes)

Mirror #1 – or – Mirror #2 – or – Mirror #3 – or – Mirror #4

Download the 3GP version in 1 file (37 MB)

Mirror #1 – or – Mirror #2 – or – Mirror #3

Download the DPG version in 1 file (36 MB)

Mirror #1 – or – Mirror #2 – or – Mirror #3

Download the MP4 version in 1 file (51 MB)

Mirror #1 – or – Mirror #2 – or – Mirror #3 – or – Mirror #4

Episode 2
The subtitles are available at the bottom of this post as a separate download

hentai movie

Download the AVI Version
(242 MB, 29 minutes)

Mirror #1 – or – Mirror #2 – or – Mirror #3 – or – Mirror #4

Download the 3GP version in 1 file (38 MB)

Mirror #1 – or – Mirror #2 – or – Mirror #3 – or – Mirror #4

Download the DPG version in 1 file (82 MB)

Mirror #1 – or – Mirror #2 – or – Mirror #3 – or – Mirror #4

Download the MP4 version in 1 file (52 MB)

Mirror #1 – or – Mirror #2 – or – Mirror #3

Here are the subtitles (it’s a zip that includes the subtitles for both videos):

Download the Subtitles in 1 ZIP file (13 KB)

Mirror #1 – or – Mirror #2 – or – Mirror #3

Just make sure the .avi (video file) and .srt (subtitles file) have the same name except for the extension (.avi and .srt respectively) and are in the same folder, open the movie, the subs will appear.

27 Comments on "Hentai Movie : Consenting Adultery [English subs, Uncensored]"

De@h_ScYt3
8 years 8 hours ago

hi bro…im just new on this “Putting your own subs process”. could you explain in more detail…

De@h_ScYt3
8 years 7 hours ago

hi bro…sorry for asking about it…i managed to have the subs on the movie…thanks a lot for uploading it…HentaiRules Rocks!!!…

konichan
8 years 5 hours ago

of course that we appreciate the attention, thank you very much for the upoloading, you rules :D

i love this kind of animation it turn me on so fucking much. there is another movie with the same animation “my sweet elder sister” tha is a great movie too.

Gaseous Snake
8 years 3 hours ago

The second download link (episode 2 normal) does not seem to work.

Dr. Pangloss
8 years 1 hour ago

Hum… I can’t get the subtitles to load. Any help possible?

I use Jet Audio and I have made sure the subtitle files have the same name as the movies minus the .srt extension. :/

some video nerd

Wtf?!^^
.ass is the mightiest subtitle format existing and you call that crappy :O

You just need that http://www.cccp-project.net/ and you’ll never have playback probs again. Due to some frickin lawier stuff you have to install real alternative and quicktime light seperatly tho.

Could you plz put the ASS Files up for download as well?

Nikolauss
7 years 11 months ago

Thanks for the great post. But the part 2 link doesn’t seem to work. Can you fix it or upload the movie to other site such as rapidshare?

Thanks in advance!

Good !

Tazakun
7 years 11 months ago

Hey Oliver, I was wonderin’ what program you use so that you can have the mp4 video files to play on the iPod, because the one I managed to download only does 60 percent of the video. x_x I’ll upload all of that which I do change as well though as thanks.

gigilr24

Hello guys !

Using the srt files i took time to translate them into french if some guys are interested :-D

here is the link :

tell me if you like it !
Bye

PS: for those who doesn’t know how to use srt files, just rename the srt file by the name of the video file you want. When you open the video, your player will look for srt files according to the video file name and load it too to show them.

G
Tazakun
7 years 11 months ago

Yo G, the hentai you’re looking for in that clip is S.S.S., or Super Sexy Sailors, if I remember right. There’s also a long running of doujins, but none are translated.

jacob
7 years 11 months ago

what’s the name if the end theme song for consenting aduletry episode 2?

ACorruptMind
7 years 11 months ago

Love this video but can’t get the subtitles to load right. I understand the renaming. But if I click directly on the video it loads the video but not the subtitles. And quicktime says it needs something to play it right anyway. HELP!!!

GhostLord

???

You people screaming for help about subtitles for this anime are all total N00bs.

Use VLC to play the vids, so you can open the movies and the translation files at the same time.

To play the movies with subtitles start VLC -> open file -> browse the pr0n file -> put a check on “Use a subtitles file -> browse the subtitles file -> click OK, then do your thang.

IF you still cant figure it out, then you’re shit outta luck. >X#

Admin:
Seems like this is another GREAT pr0n from the “Milk Junkies” series. The animation looks familiar to me, as is the action.

Simply stunning & gives a good feeling in my heart and stirs my loins.

Hope you can find more of these… and plz somebody uncensor the first Milk Junkies vids, the one with the “bakunyuu” sisters (the Fusano sisters) if you get my drift. But thats kinda unlikely though. X3

V-
7 years 11 months ago

Can you please upload it in rapidshare?

It takes me forever to download from megarotic while i can download quite fast in rapishare.

G

Thanks Tazakun

YeahYeahYeah
7 years 11 months ago

Thanks for the post but the link to part 2 does not seem to work , can you fix it , please ?
I love this hentai so much .

meanploy
7 years 11 months ago

plaese,re edit episode 2.
thank you.

Ganein
7 years 7 months ago

are there anyother names for this movie?

killer rhino
6 years 10 months ago

hey man nice website love the mp4 download links thx =]

6 years 4 months ago

In my opinion this movie was just horrible

yakumo_cholic
6 years 3 months ago

where i can get the.srt file, it seems the file has thrown away..please help me i so desperate watch this movie

Shikogan
6 years 2 months ago

you can find both of these movies at http://www.loverland.org/ also lots of other stuff too.

Kinoshita
4 years 8 months ago

thanks for this one, but seems like the links for subtitles doesn't work? can i get the part 2 subs? thanks in advance

Kinoshita
4 years 8 months ago

ic, okay than. thanks for the response though xD

Hentai Rules: Free Zip English/translated Adult Mangas, Online hentai reader, Pictures, Movies and h-audios ! is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache