1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (710 votes, average: 4.37 out of 5)
Delusion Diary, english translated hentai manga with zip link

UPDATE : great news, this page is now OBSOLETE !

I am now sharing the completely UNCENSORED version of this masterpiece on THAT page, enjoy ! ;)

20 Comments on "B38C [English, Anal, 238 Pictures, Complete], also called “Loveberry Twins”, by Tsukino Jyogi"

Coldwing
7 years 11 months ago

One of the best Anal-Hentai-Mangas.
Thank you! :)

Autumn Fox
7 years 11 months ago

Not to be a bonerbreaker, but you’ve got the LQ verison of it (~33MB). There is a better version out there (~74MB).

And i could even post links to both b37c and HQ version of b38c, but that’d be just wrong ;)

Hmm, that reminds me to upload the RAWs of b37c.

Ciao XD

Sol Falling
7 years 11 months ago

whoa, I didn’t realize delusion diary was by tsukino jyougi as well. I already loved his work because of b37C, but I’ve had delusion diary sitting around in a completely unrelated folder of my harddrive for the longest time.

If you’re gonna be putting up his works, there’s also a short piece of his (24 pages) called ‘Three Are Counted’ that’s been translated.

qwerty
7 years 11 months ago

Autumn Fox, post the links if you can, I’d love to have both HQ versions for my archive

surveyork
7 years 11 months ago

The appearance of the full translation of B38C was a big surprise to me since the first 3 chapters were translated long time ago and there was no trace of the rest.

@Autumn Fox: I’m not quite sure, but I think the 74 MB version is just bigger in size, not in quality. If there’s a difference in quality, it’s really small compared to the big difference in size.

Autumn Fox

@qwerty:

I can’t post it ;) I run another site with hentai, so i’d be breaking, if not rules, atleast good maners.

Though it’s a good thing Oliver knows me, so i won’t get flammed (too much XD ) for what i already said :D

@surveyork:

I guess that depends on a person. For me the smaller archive is clearly of lower quality than the bigger one. But, as i said, that may be just me ;P

roy
7 years 11 months ago

wow this is sooo sooo great thanks for sharing
i would love to see more of this kind [english anal]

brian
7 years 11 months ago

sry for sayin this so much>

Cube
7 years 11 months ago

Huge thanks! I didn’t know this had been fully translated, been waiting forever.

brian
7 years 11 months ago

but deposit files doesnt seemt o be working for me.could u plz put up a easyshare if its not too much trouble

Autumn Fox
7 years 11 months ago

I am reallz glad to hear it, mate.

Here’s the link to the HQ version (in my opinion, anyway; however i do clearly see a diffrence between the two, especially when i zoom in) of b38c:

And it’s been released by Hentai-Enishi.

BTW. I found the small archive on HFH and the larger could be downloaded from HEs’ IRC, or so i heard (haven’t been there since long ago), and could be found lurking in Rapidsearch (where i got it)(most likely the source was 4chan)

I’m not sure if someone resized it or were the two versions released (unlikely, but not impossible) by HE.

Oliver AKA The Admin
7 years 11 months ago

@ Brian : If you don’t like depositfiles, why don’t you use the other zip mirror ? That’s exactly why I give mirrors, you know :)

@ Autumn : if it comes from you I won’t mind, just dump your link :)
Besides, me too I want the HQ version – if it is really a better one (for instance DW releases are too big and could be divided by 3 in size without loss of quality).
Friendly websites are not considered as competitors but as friendly websites :D

7 years 11 months ago

Isn’t Tsukino a female name?

7 years 11 months ago

Jyogi is my most fave ero mangaka, most of doujinshi are; hardcore stuff WITH romance is hard to find (most of them deals with rape/humiliation which I don’t have any interest)

I’ve got the raw and personally I have to salute the translator for the translation skill, its better than I imagined

I wonder if there’s a continuation, like, b39c, b40c, or something?

surveyork
7 years 11 months ago

@Autumn: You’re completely right. Checked again and it comes out that the 74 MB is really HQ, it’s not just a matter of size ;). In fact the difference can be noted even without zooming.

I made the mistake of assuming the bigger version being of similar quality because I noticed that the bigger version uses PNGs instead of JPGs. I’ve had many experiences of mangas in PNG that where just the same quality as JPG ones, only bigger, but that isn’t always the case.

Chaz
6 years 7 months ago

ooh, she really sexy, juicy girl :) ty

Astraea
5 years 2 months ago

wow just found that this artist also did other projects as well. This is me second time reading this because of the "special traits" that the twins shared hehe. The story is pretty decent too. I'm glad I have this website for references on what I have and am reading.

princeheir
4 years 7 months ago

amazing stuff Oliver ^^

juvil01
3 years 9 months ago

hel oliver!? it says 238 pages but there are only 229!? are there pages missing in the download?

Hentai Rules: Free Zip English/translated Adult Mangas, Online hentai reader, Pictures, Movies and h-audios ! is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache