1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (122 votes, average: 4.27 out of 5)
Loading...Loading...

hentai gangbang double penetration uncensored hentai manga free zip by tuna empire

Let’s be frank : if you need good hentai scenarios to enjoy a hentai manga, scroll down to my other shares. These are just school girls who, after 4 or 5 presentation pages, are proud to be the fuck toy of huge groups of boys, and get all holes filled at once.
But if you appreciate good translated uncensored graphics first, and you’re fan of gangbangs with plenty anal and double penetrations, then After School Sex Slave Club is for you :)

(Remember to view the updated list of ALL the works by Tuna Empire on hentairules)

tuna after www.hentairules.net 001   tuna after www.hentairules.net 016

Open the Complete Pictures gallery

Download the Free Zip English Manga
(46 MB, 198 pictures, English)

Or you can also use the :
Alternative Zip Mirror #1 – or – Alternative Zip Mirror #2

I could add one thing… I know that it will sound weird when the person writing it shares daily hentai in which, 90% of the time, the girls are plainly stupid and only good to be used to fuck, but honestly, I always feel a bit ill at ease with Tuna Empire’s works, the way the girls are proud to be sex slaves is like “dirtying” the picture of women in my eyes… Heck, in the other hentai mangas, the idea that women are just objects isn’t so strong, here, I always have the impression this is too much…
Yeah, I know, it’s weird to say it like that ^^

17 Responses to After School Sex Slave Club [English, Uncensored, Gangbangs, 198 pictures], by Tuna Empire

1. roy May 26, 2008 at 10:23 pm #

tuna empire is the best artist in my opinion

2. dece May 27, 2008 at 12:58 am #

yeah, hope his other works will be translated aswell

3. GhostLord May 27, 2008 at 3:22 am #

I have to agree with ya there, admin.

Tuna Empire is a little too much to handle…
    and whats with the piggyfuck near the end of the chapter… ?

Bestialism is kinda f*cked-up fetish, and could be revolting to some…

This artist goes on my h4te-list of hentai.

4. GhostLord May 27, 2008 at 1:25 am #

correction: i guess zoosexual activity will be the more proper term for that certain act occuring during the last chapter.

ps: just wtf ?

5. lostkid May 27, 2008 at 5:01 am #

yeah!! the title says everyting sex slave i like the art of tuna empire but yes they make the dirty things more dirty i think is because in all most all the women in manga hentai always say no no please!!and they get raped but in this case they enjoyed
    i think
    anyw

6. Den May 27, 2008 at 5:40 am #

No what you say makes perfect sense Oliver. Since these are fantasies to begin with, you kinda wish that it would be a fantasy of a girl who isn’t a completely submissive, spineless slut.

Whether it’s degrading or not, I just prefer girls who have some hint of personality and dignity. Whats the attraction of a girl who is just “a piece of meat?”

bah just my 2cents anyways

7. Nast33 May 27, 2008 at 6:55 am #

Best Artists in my opinion : Yukimi, Nekoi Mie, Tuna Empire, Gumma Kisaragi and Inoue.
    I don’t really care for the scenario or the character of the girl as long as everything looks so good.

8. Allen750 May 27, 2008 at 7:04 am #

That pig fuck at the end… 0_o

9. Hentai-SenSei May 27, 2008 at 3:02 pm #

Oliver… answer my mail!! :P

10. Nanami-chan May 29, 2008 at 3:01 pm #

I really liked this one. Of course the girls havent much personality, but they have fun. My opinion is, that hentai is really great, if everybody have fun, so I really dont like rape.
    Anyway the art is great and I liked the piercings :D

just the 2 cents of a woman ;)

11. hentaiyaro June 5, 2008 at 12:57 am #

isk, tuna manga have on my wishlist since i read its office manga but to have the animal fetish… kinda gross…

12. DX June 19, 2008 at 1:45 pm #

Great Mangareally

13. princeheir May 19, 2011 at 7:58 am #

I love this :D

thanks again Oliver :P

14. Htoonlover May 29, 2011 at 12:54 pm #

LOVE this just like the rest of Tuna Empire's work. Thanks much to Oliver and the great translators.

missing page?- P.S. Oliver: The "1st page" black&white version is missing from both the viewing gallery and download zip, though the Color ver. is included. not a huge deal, but you might want to add it back in.

• Oliver (HentaiRules) May 29, 2011 at 8:45 pm #

Thanks for the report, however, just for this, I don't think I'll make an update, I think it's within the tolerable limits of missing stuff ;)

15. Brokenhands February 15, 2012 at 12:24 am #

Domination, one of those weird gray areas. Some love to dominate, some want to be dominated, and others seek to fight it. Always leads to some interesting dynamics in a pack/troop species such as ours.

Thanks for the upload.

16. Cayne May 14, 2013 at 10:04 pm #

Oliver all the images within this post are dead.. or rather when i try to view an image full screen i get a 404.