1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (123 votes, average: 4.25 out of 5)

hentai gangbang double penetration uncensored hentai manga free zip by tuna empire

Let’s be frank : if you need good hentai scenarios to enjoy a hentai manga, scroll down to my other shares. These are just school girls who, after 4 or 5 presentation pages, are proud to be the fuck toy of huge groups of boys, and get all holes filled at once.
But if you appreciate good translated uncensored graphics first, and you’re fan of gangbangs with plenty anal and double penetrations, then After School Sex Slave Club is for you :)

(Remember to view the updated list of ALL the works by Tuna Empire on hentairules)

tuna after www.hentairules.net 001   tuna after www.hentairules.net 016

Open the Complete Pictures gallery

Download the Free Zip English Manga
(46 MB, 198 pictures, English)

Or you can also use the :
Alternative Zip Mirror #1 – or – Alternative Zip Mirror #2

I could add one thing… I know that it will sound weird when the person writing it shares daily hentai in which, 90% of the time, the girls are plainly stupid and only good to be used to fuck, but honestly, I always feel a bit ill at ease with Tuna Empire’s works, the way the girls are proud to be sex slaves is like “dirtying” the picture of women in my eyes… Heck, in the other hentai mangas, the idea that women are just objects isn’t so strong, here, I always have the impression this is too much…
Yeah, I know, it’s weird to say it like that ^^

17 Comments on "After School Sex Slave Club [English, Uncensored, Gangbangs, 198 pictures], by Tuna Empire"

roy
roy
8 years 1 month ago

tuna empire is the best artist in my opinion

dece
dece
8 years 1 month ago

yeah, hope his other works will be translated aswell

GhostLord
GhostLord
8 years 1 month ago

I have to agree with ya there, admin.

Tuna Empire is a little too much to handle…
and whats with the piggyfuck near the end of the chapter… ?

Bestialism is kinda f*cked-up fetish, and could be revolting to some…

This artist goes on my h4te-list of hentai.

GhostLord
GhostLord
8 years 1 month ago

correction: i guess zoosexual activity will be the more proper term for that certain act occuring during the last chapter.

ps: just wtf ?

lostkid
lostkid
8 years 1 month ago

yeah!! the title says everyting sex slave i like the art of tuna empire but yes they make the dirty things more dirty i think is because in all most all the women in manga hentai always say no no please!!and they get raped but in this case they enjoyed
i think
anyw

Den
Den
8 years 1 month ago

No what you say makes perfect sense Oliver. Since these are fantasies to begin with, you kinda wish that it would be a fantasy of a girl who isn’t a completely submissive, spineless slut.

Whether it’s degrading or not, I just prefer girls who have some hint of personality and dignity. Whats the attraction of a girl who is just “a piece of meat?”

bah just my 2cents anyways

Nast33
Nast33
8 years 1 month ago

Best Artists in my opinion : Yukimi, Nekoi Mie, Tuna Empire, Gumma Kisaragi and Inoue.
I don’t really care for the scenario or the character of the girl as long as everything looks so good.

Allen750
Allen750

That pig fuck at the end… 0_o

Hentai-SenSei
Hentai-SenSei

Oliver… answer my mail!! :P

Nanami-chan
Nanami-chan
8 years 1 month ago

I really liked this one. Of course the girls havent much personality, but they have fun. My opinion is, that hentai is really great, if everybody have fun, so I really dont like rape.
Anyway the art is great and I liked the piercings :D

just the 2 cents of a woman ;)

hentaiyaro
hentaiyaro
8 years 1 month ago

isk, tuna manga have on my wishlist since i read its office manga but to have the animal fetish… kinda gross…

DX
DX

Great Mangareally

princeheir
princeheir
5 years 2 months ago

I love this :D

thanks again Oliver :P

Htoonlover
Htoonlover
5 years 1 month ago

LOVE this just like the rest of Tuna Empire's work. Thanks much to Oliver and the great translators.

missing page?- P.S. Oliver: The "1st page" black&white version is missing from both the viewing gallery and download zip, though the Color ver. is included. not a huge deal, but you might want to add it back in.

Brokenhands
Brokenhands
4 years 5 months ago

Domination, one of those weird gray areas. Some love to dominate, some want to be dominated, and others seek to fight it. Always leads to some interesting dynamics in a pack/troop species such as ours.

Thanks for the upload.

Cayne
Cayne
3 years 2 months ago

Oliver all the images within this post are dead.. or rather when i try to view an image full screen i get a 404.