Redirection page : TYPE.90’s (タイプキューマル) works on HentaiRules

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (339 votes, average: 4.32 out of 5)

THIS is the page I will update with the list of all the works by Type.90 that I share on HentaiRules.

Type.90 creates some the most hardcore drawings there is in the hentai world. Nothing really extreme such as “guro”, no body gets wounded or has unwanted torture. But massive dicks, massive multiple holes dilatation with more than one rod (and by rod, I don’t necessarily mean penises, it can be hands, arms or room furniture), with massive cumshots, et cetera. The girls always adore it, mind you, that soft of softens it…

Type.90 is also known by Type 90 (with a space), Type90 (without a nospace) and 文月オサム.

He’s also part of the Daihon’ei or Daihonei (大本営) and TEN YARD LINE circles.

Here are the covers of the works by Type.90 shared on HentaiRules, and below them are the links to the gallery and download pages.

One Moe [English, 247 pictures]

Angel’s Drop [English, 198 pictures]

My Neighbors Are Aliens [English, 214 pictures]

Empire Hard Core 2013 Spring [English]

Blood Lunch [English, 227 pictures]

Calendar for the year 2005

Catnip Panic [English, 193 pictures]

Empire Color Volumes 1 and 2 [English, Uncensored]

(Haruhi Suzumiya and Macross Frontier hentai doujinshis)

Empire Hard Core 3 [English] and
Empire Hard Core volumes 2, 4, 6 [Japanese]

(Stellvia of the Universe, Onegai Teacher, Gunslinger Girl, Maria-sama
ga Miteru
, Fate/Stay Night, and Gundam SEED hentai doujinshis)

Empire Hard Core 5 [English]

(Mai Hime and Genshiken hentai doujinshi)

Empire Hard Core 2009 Summer [English] (K-ON! hentai doujinshi)

Himitsu No Anazono [English, 194 pictures]

Akira-Nii(chan) Who I’ve Always Admired [English]

Tsuyudaku Kajitsu [English, 146 pictures]

Ayakashi Yakata No Miko 1-8 [English, 218 pictures, COMPLETE]

Imperial Headquarters, 2009 Calendar

Learning School Nr. 1 + 6 [English]

Maid In Teacher [English, 222 pictures]

Manabi no Sono [English, 235 pictures, Complete]

Note : Chapter 1 was previously known as Learning School 1

Oh Miss Nanase [English, 153 pictures]

14 Responses to Redirection page : TYPE.90’s (タイプキューマル) works on HentaiRules

1. Slyfer August 18, 2009 at 7:12 pm #

I love it So hardcore

2. Cotillion August 19, 2009 at 10:29 pm #

I really like artists like Type90 really detailed sexy drawings with curvy well endowed characters. I prefer the super hardcore hentai over the hentai with really young girls, rather see rape over kiddy I guess.

3. anon August 31, 2009 at 5:23 pm #

any chance to get learning school 2-5 in the near future?

love his work

4. jayron November 3, 2009 at 5:57 am #

also looking for a translated version of learning school 2-5

5. cashus_clay February 11, 2010 at 5:37 pm #

Somethings wrong wiith 'Blood Lunch' None of the link download the whole thing if at all.

6. Endorphin June 7, 2010 at 1:02 am #

Hey Oliver! Thanks for all the great share's and especially for sharing all of type 90's work, I'm a huge fan of his;) Anyways, the reason I became a fan of type 90 is because of you posting his stuff, so I was wondering if you know about any other artists who have the same hardcore style as he/she does (and preferably the same drawing style as well. Gotto love them plump ladies!)

7. I Win September 3, 2010 at 8:56 am #

Yeah, same as Endorphin here. Would love to find another artist with a similar drawing style. Love his work.

• Oliver AKA The Admin September 3, 2010 at 11:32 am #

Type90 is UNIQUE, sadly or fortunately ^^

At least, maybe, you MIGHT (not sure) like the Monzetsu series by John K Peta, try your luck ? Most of them are easy to find.
      They're a bit like Type90, more hardcore and extreme, but less talentuous.

8. agentheart February 16, 2011 at 3:56 pm #

type 90 is some of best hentai ever its so great all this in one place

9. MrWolf May 5, 2011 at 2:15 am #

one of the best artist no doubt the drawing is as detail as it can get(sometimes over detail -_-")

10. oldbrokenhands August 7, 2012 at 3:25 am #

His work is like eating jalapenos. Spicy, sour, tastes good, but your ass pays for it later in fiery pain.

Thanks for the upload.

11. GGuest July 18, 2013 at 6:32 pm #

I head there is a new work out and halfway translated in english: ONE-MOE !!!

12. Nico November 17, 2015 at 1:05 am #

Did you know if someone is working on an english trad of JK. Madam?

• Oliver (HentaiRules) November 17, 2015 at 2:38 am #

That doesn't ring a bell with me, but if it's loli I'll have forgotten about it already, would you have a link to a cover image, something like that ? With one, I could give you a definitive answer for me, if I've seen a scanlation or not.