The Cherry Boys [English, complete version, 227 pictures], by Rio Yanagawa

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (108 votes, average: 4.30 out of 5)
banzai ! ^^;;

Thanks to SirC, here is the COMPLETE version of The Cherry Boys, a shota-based english hentai manga, by Rio Yanagawa.

I’m not a fan of shota style but I don’t hate it either (before bugging me with a lolicon comparison, read this), and I think most of you guys will definitely love the manga, according to my previous download stats :)

The hentai art is astounding, with excellent drawings of the female body, hot women having enthusiastic sex. The theme is the loss of virginity, always a shota boy being happily introduced to it by these very helpful women :o

(For more stuff by this artist, cf The list of Rio Yanagawa’s works on Hentairules)

Open the Complete Pictures Gallery (or the backup gallery)

Here comes the zip link ! Help yourselves ! ^^
(82 MB, 227 pictures, English)

(please, if you can, can you use the depositfiles mirror ? That will come as a small reward for me, thanks ! :) )

Zip Mirror #1 – or – Zip Mirror #2 – or – Zip Mirror #3

If some chapters seem familiar to you, this isn’t a mistake, I already shared some of them at the time when they were just magazine publications, before they were released in this tankoubon.
The chapters that I had not shared yet on Hentairules are Vendor Girl, Big Breasted Bespectabled Teacher, and Step Mother (the reason for the “incest” categorization is this chapter, big surprise). They’re the 3 last chapters of the manga.

If you only need the 3 new chapters, here they are :
Mirror #1 – or – Mirror #2 (22 MB, 65 pictures, English)

30 Comments on "The Cherry Boys [English, complete version, 227 pictures], by Rio Yanagawa"

das
6 years 10 months ago

shitty servers are imposible to use

das
6 years 10 months ago

wow wow you seem stressed, dont worry mediafires on bakaupdates worked splendid, thanks, i’ll better go check there from now on

Marti Starr

Oliver

Has anyone ever remarked that DepositFiles sometimes quits in the middle of a download?

How often would you like us to retry a DepositFiles download if it quits. Do retries help or hurt you in your relationship with DepositFiles?

Thanks

Lil' t
6 years 10 months ago

well as much as it sometimes become a hater, but dang, at least one of ’em still works, I dun wanna go search elsewhere (too troublesome, Hrules’ perfect for me) and besides it’s hard to find a file sharing server that suits errbody, Oli’s kind enough 2 even put 3 mirrors,, hell, errtime i dl from Hrules it takes about 3 hours minimum, my ass’ all sweaty from waitin’ n shit but in the end, it’s all worth it

anyway, new server (hotfile) works fine wit me, thanks… now if only sharingmatrix stops bein’ a hater i can finally use 3 servers 2 dl at once :p sigh

avexmode
6 years 10 months ago

Oliver, Tayu Tayu chap8 out already!!

6 years 10 months ago

cant download from all 3 server, can use other like live-share? or mediafire?

phoenix6666
6 years 10 months ago

Oooo, looks like a good one!

A question for the others though. Has anyone else been having problems with the SharingMatrix links recently? It seems like everyone I click, instead of getting “filename.zip” I get “filename.zip.htm” which I can’t open.

*slurp!*
6 years 10 months ago

phoenix6666 i don’t know if this will help but try right clicking the file go to rename delete the .htm leave the .zip and then try extracting

try this dev http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dmvtm2zrynm

and tayu tayu ch8 can be found here http://angelocire.wordpress.com/
as well as ch9

Saigado
6 years 10 months ago

thanx for the new rio stuff! and a question to lil’ t. Is that really the natural way you type? with ebonics and errthing? I’m not gonna lie, it makes you sound foolish and a bit like a poser. Not trying to offend just trying to notify.
Thanks, Oliver!
-Saigado

Unknown
6 years 10 months ago

Hey oliver, don’t sweat it, the severs are fine. They may not be perfect, but hey you provide us with great hentai, so for that we are grateful. Keep up the great work and keep showing us some great hentai!!! :D

Lil' t
6 years 10 months ago

to Saigado, yeah, can’t be bothered to write ‘perfect’ english, tho granted, if it’s for s’thing official/formal, then i’ll use the so-called ‘perfect’ english,, sorry if it annoys ya but yeah,,
dun care wat peeps think of me so i guess no harms done huh?
holla~

Pro
6 years 10 months ago

Awesome *slurp!* thanks for the Tayu Tayu 8 and 9 chapters !!

Dreadnought
6 years 10 months ago

Dang, I’m downloading from the DepositFiles one and usually it’s prompt, I download at 120kb/s or so, but this server is cutting me to like 10kb/s.

I know the doujin’s gonna be as good as they always are from you though Oliver!

K184
6 years 10 months ago

Thanks for the updates, however I’m not really liking the uploadbox service. It was trying to download, stalled and denied my retry because it said I was already downloading even though I wasn’t.

stryker
6 years 10 months ago

thanx again Oliver 4 this excellent manga, really the drawings are top notch!!!!…and the milf´s are my weakness
and about the servers, 4 me thay work when they want!!! anyway i try to use DF as much as i can, is slow but works for me (when it wants).
thanx a lot again.

JohnDope
6 years 10 months ago

Haha Oliver you are just great, I’m a user for about 1 year now and I just love it here, your comments are like the best :)

regularguest

a small question:
why don’t you upload on easyshare anymore? it was the only site providing fullspeed downloads (>1mb/s) for free users.

I don’t mind using depositfiles most of the time but files like this manga take ages on all the current mirrors serving with less than 120kb/s.

johanp
6 years 10 months ago

ahhh, to be young and dream of the delites yet to be tasted. i wish everyone has such memories that are shown by the immortal RIO and shared here. MANY thanks and 4.5 stars. **** plus.

L7

rio yanagawa is god

Kap

*Sigh* horrible servers…

Upload box does not work on IE or Google Chrome (results in no download and an error after clicking the “if your download does not appear” link.) Upload box only works in Firefox.

I have an hour wait for Depositfiles from downloading a movie and a manga that got stuck halfway earlier today.

Sharing matrix has no download slots for the first time for me.

Hotfile seems ok, so far.

Anyway, enough complaining.

I loved the manga. I rememeber reading the second chapter somewhere before. Thx

unborn
6 years 10 months ago

I cant seem to download the complete one…*sigh*

L7
6 years 9 months ago

New from Yanagawa-sama entitled The Licker

Ace
6 years 9 months ago

Shota has me jacking off all the time! Thanks!

I’m so used to just manual saving than the download links when they kick on me…… But I can still get them down in the com anyway!

khancerberos
6 years 7 months ago

you are the master, thanks

L7
6 years 6 months ago
Hugo
6 years 2 months ago
princeheir
4 years 10 days ago

HOT HOT HOT HOT :D

Hentai Rules: Free Zip English/translated Adult Mangas, Online hentai reader, Pictures, Movies and h-audios ! is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache