Glamorous Rose chapter 6 [English], by Yumisuke Kotoyoshi

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (71 votes, average: 4.25 out of 5)
Those tits are worth ten damnations. No, eleven !

With a LOT of thanks to Setebos who commissioned it to Desu², here is the beginning of a translation of Glamorous Rose, by Yumisuke Kotoyoshi, one of the greatest hentai artists :)

In this chapter, you’ll see a pair of tits worth dying for, and resurrecting, and dying for it again (they’re the reason Desu² chose to begin with this chapter :lol: ) and a crazy story about fighting de-sexing aliens with a good fuck ;)

(For MORE mangas by this artist, please refer to the list of ALL his works on Hentairules !)

UPDATE : on a later date, I published the COMPLETE Glamorous Roses hentai manga, from which this chapter 6 was extracted. So, you’d better take the full volume :)

To find the complete Glamorous Roses, please refer to the Updated list of all Yumisuke Kotoyoshi’s works, cf the link just above :)

There’s one riddle that wasn’t solved in this chapter, in case you’ve got an idea, a graphical explanation, cf the dialogues too :

Small bonus, I can’t resist, just a peek from Juicy Fruit :

Juicy juicy !

14 Responses to Glamorous Rose chapter 6 [English], by Yumisuke Kotoyoshi

1. Setebos May 3, 2009 at 3:16 am #

Thanks, Oliver! I can also answer your question about the rubber bands. It’s Fanservice for highly specialized perverts, he said as he drooled…

2. Greco May 3, 2009 at 6:08 am #

A better question is why the f not? I mean people all like bondage to different degrees after all. Why not…that?

3. Lunatique May 3, 2009 at 6:31 am #

No link from chapter 1-6?
    I need it from ch 1

thx a lot!

4. ehud May 3, 2009 at 9:23 am #

Many thanx Oliver.

Setebos, i can’t answer you at HongFire. The system doesn’t let me log in to this page.

5. Zathael May 3, 2009 at 9:29 am #

To Lunatique: Nothing else from the book has been translated yet. I am guessing that all the chapters are unrelated, or maybe only a few chapters relate to each other? I don’t know for sure.

As for the rubber bands: They are cheaper and easier to get than nipple clamps, and you don’t hurt your teeth if you try and suck or nibble on the nipples while the rubber bands are on there. (Not a highly specialized pervert, just a cheapskate one)

6. Lunatique May 3, 2009 at 8:58 pm #

@zathael: can’t be helped then… hope there’s someone wanna translate it.

7. Jbird2493 May 3, 2009 at 9:21 pm #

When are we going to get the first 5 chapters of Glamorous Rose? Tnks

8. Setebos May 3, 2009 at 11:06 pm #

I’m happy that Kotoyoshi is liked and appreciated. Calm down a little, it has all been commissioned and should be released in chapter order from here on out. Yes the chapters are stand alone, in the style of ‘Juicy Fruits’, this manga was published after it. It is the last published hentai work by Kotoyoshi before taking “straight” manga work. The rumor is that he has another Hentai Tank’ imminent. let’s hope so. There is one more book by Kotoyoshi untranslated, which won’t remain so much longer, as well as about 200 pages of shorts. You’ll see those in English eventually as well.
    @Zathael, Hey, who you calling a cheapskate? hehe

9. Zathael May 4, 2009 at 10:41 am #

@ Setebos: I wasn’t calling *you* a cheapskate, I was saying that was my personal motivation for trying the rubber band thing on my girlfriend of the time. I know now that there are plenty of Dom help guides that suggest rubber bands as an alternative, but silly me, I thought I was being “original”.

10. thanatos May 4, 2009 at 11:09 am #

there’s no link for chpt 1-5?

11. Setebos May 4, 2009 at 11:10 am #

@Zathael: I know you weren’t, but I couldn’t pass on the attempt at humor. Sorry if it was flat, there are some people who really like the rubber band thing though. Clamps, that’s crossing a line for me.

12. Setebos May 4, 2009 at 11:13 am #

@thanatos: RE there’s no link for chpt 1-5?. There’s no link because it hasn’t been translated yet. DesuDesu is working on it.

13. Zathael May 4, 2009 at 11:47 am #

@Setebos: humor sometimes doesn’t come across well online. Sorry I didn’t get the joke.

Also, not to get into *too* much detail (although, we sorta crossed that line a while ago), the rubber band thing is fine or some people (although it can be kinda hard to get the fuckers on there sometimes), but clamps are fine too, as long as you find “comfortable” clamps that don’t pinch too hard. The test I was taught is if you are considering a particular clamp, use it to pinch that fleshy part where the base of your thumb and forefinger meet on your left hand. If it is too painful for *you*, it is too painful for your sub. Find another clamp.

That might be a bit Too Much Information for some people, but if someone has read this far into the discussion, they should know and be ready for what we are talking about down here. :-)

14. Isa May 11, 2009 at 4:00 am #

Thank you so much for uploading this hun, its one of my faves :D:D:D:D:D:D:D