Naochan To Natsuyasumi chapter 1 [English, 44 pictures], by Chataro

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (45 votes, average: 3.82 out of 5)
The alien of hentai, Chataro ^_^

I hope you guys will be grateful to Steve, who freely translated this first chapter of a hentai manga by Chataro, with hopes that artist becomes more popular :)

Chataro, to be frank, is one of these unique and very surprising Aliens you can find among hentai mangakas. I don’t speak about the scenarii (very casual happy sex, I luv it), but about the highly unusual drawing style. Personally, I really love that drawing style, I’ll let you guys see for yourselves :)

By Chataro, and also translated by Steve, I also share Koisoru Race Queen 1-2. If you know where to find HQ scans of Chataro’s mangas, please, share the info :D

Good news! There’s now a second chapter! You can get both chapters together right here!

18 Responses to Naochan To Natsuyasumi chapter 1 [English, 44 pictures], by Chataro

1. Allen July 2, 2009 at 6:45 pm #

2. Jack July 2, 2009 at 7:27 pm #

Hrm, a very interesting art style. A solid 4 stars from me :]

3. Ehud July 2, 2009 at 9:33 pm #

Many thanx Oliver

4. XelNaga-Tribe July 2, 2009 at 9:51 pm #

Thx for the work, Steve.

5. Setebos July 3, 2009 at 12:47 am #

I appreciate seeing different styles. If you look too long at a lot of stuff out there, it all starts looking the same. Pleasing mix of old school and very modern shading, thanks for sharing this Oliver.

6. Andate July 3, 2009 at 2:50 am #

I like this style, if you have more in this style i’ll be happy to leech them.

7. Nic July 3, 2009 at 2:10 pm #

Thx a lot
    and please translate “Bikinino” too
    Nice one :D

8. Steve July 22, 2009 at 8:27 pm #

Right, this link only got 10 downloads.. so I’ll post the comment here, hoping that it gets through to you before it dissapears.

Here’s Nao-chan to Natsuyasumi Chapter 2, all in english, by me :)

Only share dthis on 4chan before this, so you can alost see is as an exclusive ;)

9. Oliver AKA The Admin July 22, 2009 at 11:38 pm #

Hi Steve, and thanks, I can’t wait to read it ^_^

If you’ll allow me a “kevin note” : it sukcs its a dead link reup plzz !

(in my language, “a kevin” is an illeterate 14-yo kid without any social ability, believing everything TV tells him ;) )

To make it in proper English, retrettably, the link is dead or seems to have something wrong, RS replies it’s “not found”. Is there a chance for you to share a fixed link, pretty please with sugar on top ? :)

10. Steve July 26, 2009 at 6:01 pm #

Missed this comment for some days, been away, but I see now that the link is dead! I’ll see what I can do :)

11. Steve July 29, 2009 at 10:50 am #

Is that link working or should I make another? :O

12. Steve August 1, 2009 at 1:28 am #

Not to nag, but you better dowload that rar-file before ten other person find this link and steal it before you xD

13. Steve August 9, 2009 at 12:46 am #

EY, forgot all about this one, have you? :)
    Would be nice if you shared it, you’re one of few blogs I wlike enough to share my stuff on, so unles you share it, it won’t reach the world ;_;

14. Oliver AKA The Admin August 9, 2009 at 1:38 am #

Well, if truth be told, Steve, since the beginning, rapidshare has been telling, for this link :

The file could not be found. Please check the download link. ”

15. Steve August 12, 2009 at 11:41 pm #

Hmm, what the hell.. ? O.Ô Even the last one I gave you? Because that one’s working for me … :/
    Please try the last one, 5 posts up, again, and if it doesn’t work, write to me again here and I’ll upload another one.

Haha, I guess the good thing with the delay is that the third part is almost dopne now ;)

16. Steve August 15, 2009 at 2:37 pm #

There’s a link for all my translated mangas, with chataro included. Feel free to share the rest too :D

17. Xmanxgirl August 28, 2009 at 5:48 pm #

thanks for your work. here you can find Chataro manga