Birthday [English, COMPLETE version], by Yukimi

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (244 votes, average: 4.38 out of 5)

Quite the beauties, heh ?

–Update: good news ! AT LAST, this post is obsolete !

version of Birthday!

You can get it HERE :)

28 Responses to Birthday [English, COMPLETE version], by Yukimi

1. darknight July 24, 2009 at 2:36 am #

I’ll sub in the uncensored images into the version I released, I’m just gonna take a break from this for awhile. no real hurry, seeing as how 3 chapters still aren’t uncensored anyway.

2. Oliver AKA The Admin July 24, 2009 at 2:42 am #

Oh, you’re here ? Cool, so thanks again :D

I do hope someone will tip in for the uncensored version, oh yeah.

Say, is there a place of some sorts where you tell more about your translations ? It would be nice !

Lastly, I’m leaving on holidays in 6 hours for a big week, so I’m taking a break too, it’s good from times to times :o

3. Oliver AKA The Admin July 24, 2009 at 2:43 am #

(just in case you’ve got a dozen public blogs and I didn’t notice anything cause I’m blind, I’ve been referring so far to e-hentai)

4. RaphaelDDL July 24, 2009 at 2:53 am #

Great compilation!

5. Setebos July 24, 2009 at 3:04 am #

One word, Hurrah!
    Oh, and enjoy your holiday, Oliver. :-)

6. SNJ July 24, 2009 at 3:30 am #

Guys I know this isn’t the ideal place to ask but I’m desperate here; I’m looking for the manga Oliver shared a while back where a guy catches a virus that turns him into a girl, and while (s)he enjoys the new body (s)he still is in love with a girl. In the end they have lesbian sex and the main character turns back into a guy.

Please if anyone knows what it’s called post it, I searched 190 pages but I couldn’t find it, I’m gonna go nuts/

7. Oliver AKA The Admin July 24, 2009 at 3:40 am #

SNJ, it’s by Okawari, I don’t recall more but it should be enough.

Setebos : sure as hell :twisted:

Raph : np and since DK is here you shouldn’t forget him ;)
    BTW thanks for the favicon tips, I forgot to reply to this day ! ^^;

BTW, I REALLY should pack my things in advance the next time ¬_¬

8. hellrayne July 24, 2009 at 3:41 am #

thats from “GIRL” by okawari….

9. SNJ July 24, 2009 at 3:50 am #

I fucking love you guys. I thought my cock was gonna explode, I owe you.

10. Zathael July 24, 2009 at 4:35 am #

Thank you to Oliver, Hentai-Enishi, and Darknight for this. Oh, and thanks for the warning about the non-consensual stuff Oliver. I personally don’t mind it so much since it is just a piece of fiction, but I know others who will be glad you gave the warning.

11. bulldozer July 24, 2009 at 6:46 am #

I read the whole volume before, and deleted right away because of those sad stories.

12. ABPsycho July 24, 2009 at 8:55 am #

Agree with the comment about the sad stories in the book. First few chapters great then I started reading the later chapters and suddenly my mood was killed completely. Strange to give it the name birthday though….

13. Ehud July 24, 2009 at 9:34 am #

Thanx Oliver, but i hate sad stories.

14. Tek July 24, 2009 at 10:52 am #

I love sad stories. The art is great too.

15. Yoshi July 24, 2009 at 11:13 am #

Woot !
    Finally it’s here; i’m happy i can finally understand what’s hapenning in Birthday =D
    *just joking*

16. Fred. July 24, 2009 at 12:54 pm #

I agree so much with you for the forced sex (BEEAARK !)
    Now in french ; je vais voir des amis qui sont sur le point d’avoir leur 1er enfant ! comme tu t’en doutes, je ne manquerai pas de leur communiquer l’adresse de (ta) boîte !
    Et merci !

17. Fred. July 24, 2009 at 12:57 pm #

SNJ, I think it’s “girl” by Okawari !
    Good Luck !

18. Lil' t July 24, 2009 at 1:40 pm #

T_T I’m cryin’ tears of joy…
    sure the stories aren’t much to my liking but I’ll make an effort, the art’s too good to be missed…

darknight, Hentai-Enishi, and of course last but not least Oliver, you guys just made my day :)

19. darknight July 24, 2009 at 5:45 pm #

my blog’s

not like I say a huge amount there though.

20. doublej3000 July 24, 2009 at 7:15 pm #

thanks oliver,hentai enishi and dark knight. pretty nice volume, the non consensual scenes were pretty bad but were done pretty well all things considered. like oliver said, loved native heart, a story with decent plot, and thats saying a lot lol.

i found the extra pages kinda strange in that they seemed really random, i think i saw something from take on me omake from there. was it supposed to be an actual story or was it meant to be incoherent lol?

21. darknight July 24, 2009 at 8:13 pm #

guest pages. they’re basically just a “good job” from other artists who work for the same publisher.

22. Velshard July 25, 2009 at 5:35 am #

Already love it so I’m sure I’ll enjoy the last chapters.

BTW I think more new chapters for Teri Terio’s Glasses School Girl are out, like 2 or 3.

23. DKis July 25, 2009 at 7:49 pm #

is it possible 4 a zip 2 be posted

24. MasterPimp July 26, 2009 at 1:23 pm #

darknight, Hentai-Enishi, and of course last but not least Oliver – Thank you ! :) I already had it in Japanese and now I can understand what the heck is going on :) (Not that it mattered, but now I can enjoy it just a little teensy weensy bit more :p )
    Great work, please keep it up ! :D

25. anon September 23, 2009 at 10:39 pm #

deposit files link broken.

26. anon May 3, 2010 at 5:04 am #

Depositfiles link is still broken……..

27. cerlancelo April 19, 2011 at 9:16 pm #

despositefiles and hotfiles link broken.

28. Tyceemo April 28, 2011 at 5:45 am #