Sinful Mother [English, 243 pictures, Uncensored], by Bai Asuka

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (120 votes, average: 3.43 out of 5)
rape a woman to make her happy, yikes I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, there are great drawings showing very hardcore sex with a pleasant realistic and uncensored style(solo, duo, group, vaginal, anal, with dildos, indoors, outdoors, and mixed combos).But on the other hand, there is the style I like less in hentai mangas, psychological domination of women discovering they’re masochists. Under the pretence that “you” can force a woman to have sex with you, she’ll immediately obedient and addictively turn into your own private slut – stupid shit :mad:

See for youselves if you like it :)

Oh, a precision, despite the title, there is NO incest :shock:

Half of the manga is about a woman aged 35 (or around) having sex with a highschool boy, totally dominating her. The rest of the manga is made of short stories, some happy (they’re a minority), some sad (or very sad, like the final story, it was brilliant, very sad but very well written.)

Open the Complete Pictures Gallery (or the backup gallery)

Here comes the zip link ! Help yourselves ! ^^
(93 MB, 243 pictures, English)

(please, is there a chance you can use the depositfiles link ? That will generate a tiny bonus for me, thank you very much if that's possible for you ! :)
A bonus for you, the coupon '4zb5wk0jamm8csu91ql5nw0v83b09nme' gives a 10% discount on Depositfiles 6-months and 1-years accounts.)

Zip Mirror #1 – or – Zip Mirror #2

Small “bonus”, one of my most dreaded things, I collect them :|

ew

47 Comments on "Sinful Mother [English, 243 pictures, Uncensored], by Bai Asuka"

addfreak
addfreak
6 years 10 months ago

Why stop using uploading.com? it only has 90secs of waiting time. I’m not liking uploaded.to, it takes too long to download again when theres a week worth of updates.
I was shocked that uploading.com wasn’t available anymore because after 2 downloads from uploaded.to that I had to wait 45mins waiting time before i could download again hotfile(15mins), sharingmatrix(15mins) and depositfile(10-15mins?) used of course.

Gravion
Gravion
6 years 10 months ago

Just change your isp number and the wait time will be zero. Duh.

Or use a program like Tor that will hide your IP and there will be no wait time. DUH!

Please stop complaining. The downloads are free and it’s no redirecting to other site

addfreak
addfreak
6 years 10 months ago

I’ll stop complaining. Thanks for the advice btw. Theres just many hentai too good to miss.

SinSinner
SinSinner
6 years 10 months ago

I have major mixed feelings about this hentai the drawings and the mother is amazing, but the story is fucking awful and just makes me mad/sad.

Downloaded the volume 2 japanese raw to see the ending and it fucking traumatized me. The mother should have be been killed at least or the son should have killed the lover.

The artist Bai Asuka has serious problems all his story’s are fucked up. Didn’t his mother hug enough when he was young or maybe too much either way he doesn’t get laid enough.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Is there volume 2?

Kaylen
Kaylen

volume 2?!

Ehud
Ehud
6 years 10 months ago

I really think that Bai Asuka suffers severe personal problems. I seriously think that his brain works in reverse mode. Sinful Mother is one horrible manga, with an awful end.
As for meself, i definitely avoid anything made by him. Frankly, I’m a bit of surprise to see that you shares this kind of story here.

Zenza
Zenza
6 years 10 months ago

yes theres a volume 2 and it will seriously depress some of you guys when its out, this type of h manga isnt called ntr(short for netorare) for nothing, it will seriously mess you up by its story and ending, what is ntr you ask, go to rage manga and find out

Setebos
Setebos
6 years 10 months ago

I don’t like to read something and feel bad. This is hardcore, but not the worst out there. It’s Bai Suka’s masterpiece and is worthy of reading and respect on that acoount, but that said, it’s not for everyone. Yes, there is indeed incest in this and a very ‘bad end’.
Thanks for sharing this one, Oliver. I would say enjoy, but this manga is not enjoyed so much as experienced. Volume 2 will be fully funded soon, FYI.

WaterAndOil
WaterAndOil
redbone
redbone
6 years 10 months ago

I agree with Zenza, I've seen the raws and know how it all ends and its seriously fucked up, also something our host said in caps is not entirely true, it just hasn't happened…yet.

also if you happen to like this type of h(ntr) then I recommend you track down one called Season of Sougetsu/Sougetsu no Kisetsu(or pretty much anything else) by Sanbun Kyoden and be prepared to RAGE.

SPETSNAZ
SPETSNAZ
6 years 10 months ago

Yeah, these kinds of scenarios suck. That being said, where I live, if you ever tried to force yourself upon a girl here, they would cut your balls off and then shove them up your ass. The girls here are scary…

SinSinner
SinSinner
6 years 10 months ago

Here is the Sinful Mother volume 2 raw is a torrent file though http://isohunt.com/download/94618517/sinful+mother+2.torrent

But be warned it doesn’t get better it gets a lot fucking worse, way worse than the story ‘Crossing Man and Woman’ by OTSUKA Kotora who is also fucked in the head because was born fugly and can’t get laid.

Dav
Dav
6 years 10 months ago

Mmmm read the post and also read the second volume of this … and really it is worst and what a ending for the story… aghhh.

tqminh111
tqminh111
6 years 10 months ago

Is it really worse than “crossing man and woman”? oh crap! Some good artists have the worst idea…

Ebenezer Splooge
6 years 10 months ago

Sorry to hear about the issues with uploading, did they give you any reason for booting your files? Anyway, they’re your files to upload where you will, just let us know which host you prefer us to download from. :)

Crunkend
Crunkend
6 years 10 months ago

i liked it. life isn’t only candy and smiles.

idiot
idiot
6 years 10 months ago

most of it i acutally liked thanks for the upload

SPETSNAZ
SPETSNAZ
6 years 10 months ago

No Crunkend, life is mostly heart ache and tragedy. That is why I enjoy happy stories. I avoid tragedy, sad, bitter stories like the plague. I got enough of that in Chechnya when I was in the Army. I am sure any British or American vets of Iraq or Afghanistan would say the same.

SinSinner
SinSinner
6 years 10 months ago

I don’t have some deep meaningful views on this hentai, like I said I like the art and woman is hot, but I don’t like the view that if you rape a woman she will become addicted to sex and become a slave to it.

Shit like that just doesn’t happen no matter what you say about ‘life isn’t only candy and smiles’ and it ain’t exactly Stockholm syndrome in this story.

Ok the reason why most people won’t like the story is some of use have girlfriends and wives and these stories make the boyfriend to look timid and useless. When most of of use would fly into a rage, but the husband in this does nothing and is useless.

L!nk
L!nk
6 years 10 months ago

well….this is a interesting topic, women are the foundation for LIFE…(among other things…u get my point :) )….i read sinful mother,and I agree with some posetive aspects of it…like the Haawwtt mom, lol….and the drawing

I mean for reals….a 15yrd can make a grown woman her slave (sorry but that’s ridiculous)….wonder if psychologicly bai views women as slaves or just “plaything”…maybe he wasn’t spank enough wen he was a child…lol

well that’s all…i give a 7/10….

wonder if anyone knows how long for vol2 will be translated…cant read japanese (but I’m learning…lol)

L!nk

desudesu
6 years 10 months ago

Oh, you guys. It’s just a work of fiction, and a pretty fappable one (debatable, I know, but still…) =3=

I don’t think women should be treated like turd, but this sort of fantasy totally turns me on, if you get what I mean.

seorang
seorang
6 years 10 months ago

Meh… my general rule is it fappable or not, and this one passes.

Story is not happiness and bunnies, but it is hardly new. Chuuka Naruto, Sanbun Kyoden, Tsuzuru Miyabi, all have similar elements.

As long as you can remember the difference between the hentai world and the real world, its just another h-manga, imo.

Aussie:)
Aussie:)
6 years 10 months ago

Each to their own some people get turned on by rape and cheating wives that’s just their thing.

But you do have question the mental stabilty of the artist in question.

unknown85
unknown85
6 years 10 months ago

women age 30 above get easily arouse sex. so judge by age women want unbelievable sex or craziest sex.
so is unsatisfied sex is very big issue for them.
Another fact, women older love youngster or child age . for me i still don’t have any answer why do older women love youngster may be because sexual fantasies and unbelievable strength CAN make women CUM unlimited or unstoppable.
So the story begun climax as the HEROINE get pregnant. may be d 2 volume his son known his mom terrible secret .HIS son would kill the boy may be. (I HOPE thIS is d good ending)

SinSinner
SinSinner
6 years 10 months ago

unknown85 your fucking idiot you telling me women over 30 like getting raped and turned on by it, your fucked in the head.

Twats like you get caught for rape with your excuse to the cops being ‘Women like strong men and they are easily aroused’ your a stupid (most likely virgin).

You saying that all older women like children which is just fucking stupid and another virgin answer.

>_>
>_>
6 years 10 months ago

Oh god, this is just ridiculous. Obviously, a common girl or woman of any age or type would not become aroused by being raped. But, and this seemed obvious to me from the start, this clearly is not based on common girls or women. Believe it or not, there is such a thing as sadistic or masochistic human beings; That much isn’t fiction. It’s a fact that it’s unlikely that a sadist’s target would luckily happen to be a masochist (unless the sadist would happen to have a “maso-dar” [which would surely be restricted to the hentai art, naturally]) and, of course, it’s even less likely that almost everyone in her universe would have either a sadist or masochist complex, but, seriously, did anyone at any point in the manga ever stated they believed all women were masochists? Of course not! all that ranting was based on foolish assumptions alone. As desudesu stated, this is just fiction. I’ve read the first volume and, quite frankly, I can’t see what has everyone so upset about. I’ve seen hentai that was far worse by far darker artists.

Of course, it’s alright not to be into this or even to be against it, but why in the world do some go through all of it and actually post about it just to complain??? If you don’t like it, just leave it be and go for something else already. XD Sigh, I just hate the whole “negativism posting”. It gets old fast and just bums out those who enjoy it. >_>

On a side note, I wonder what the artist bashing was for. The guy probably doesn’t really believe this would be an OK thing to happen in real life. And the same goes for any rape hentai artist really. What’s with the awkward hating? O_o Huh, I guess some people are just being insecure or something. >_>

Oh, also, on a side note, I don’t quite agree with just about everything stated by unknown85 (I do know for a fact that women reach the peek of their sexuality later than men and that it would be around that age or so but I’m really not sure he meant that) , but geeze, there’s no need for flaming or anything >_>. In fact, to me, the whole reply was plain awkward. O_o

SinSinner
SinSinner
6 years 10 months ago

Sorry I reacted badly to some of the comments, sorry but I have personal thing about the way rape is depicted by Bai Asuka, one of my friends was raped a few years back and it destroyed her life.

But still I ain’t apologizing to unknown85 I don’t like the way he views women he’s still stupid, but to everyone else I’m sorry.

R89
R89

We want Vol 2!!!

>_>
>_>
6 years 10 months ago

Well, alright, at the very least, that’s something good. Thank you for reading as well as apologizing. I’m sincerely sorry about your friend and wish you two the best. I hope that she’ll get better somehow.

shane
shane
6 years 10 months ago

this is the best one ive seen so far good job :D

TMNT
TMNT
6 years 9 months ago

ALL LINKS ARE BROKEN, i know you really dont like this manga and i can understand that, but the drawings look great and i really want read this thing and not just take the conclusions of the post.

Bobcat
Bobcat
6 years 9 months ago

wow wtf….I’m usually ok with this genre of hentai as long as the female isn’t in a relationship …but if they are it just totally ruins it for me

Bobcat
Bobcat
6 years 9 months ago

Double post time but i really really want to kill the teacher from the 2nd to last story. What a fucking faggot. I want to cut off his dick and feed it to him and then empty and fucking clip in his fucking face

Fay
Fay
6 years 5 months ago

I agree that the premise or this story is sick and wrong, but part of the nature of much of hentai is eroticizing the taboo. Of course if this were to happen in real life it would constitute rape, not to mention indecent liberties with a minor (that kid in the park thing) but in the context of fantasy I think it’s find to find this all highly erotic. I’m not ashamed to say I do. Some women do indeed have rape fantasies and are just as capable of finding this story (not the real life event) as appealing. I am a woman and I’m one of them.

KuRoW
KuRoW
6 years 5 months ago

this better than guro n I want vol 2

Johnneyman40
Johnneyman40
6 years 3 months ago

i have part 2 of this story all except chapter 8 still need that one

Robert
Robert
5 years 3 months ago

All links dead except "Zip Mirror 2" the easy share mirror which only downloads approx. 86% of the file before suddenly stopping or "ACTING" like it's complete. Then when you try to extract the file an error occurs. Tried downloading several times same error occurs usually around 86% is when the file "ACTS" like it's completed the download.

princeheir
princeheir
4 years 5 months ago

one of my first readins back then :D

Artum
Artum
3 years 8 months ago

Necro'd. I just had to say that I came across Sinful Mother Vol.02 as a Random Share here and leaving it open in a separate tab, without realizing it, also came across it on DesuDesu's site. Thus the search began for Vol.01 until I realized by some amazing coincident I had found the same thing on two different sites, with you already linking to the first volume.

I don't know how you keep all your links working, but I thank you.

ced
ced
2 years 10 months ago

password protected? while unzipping this file.

battousai124
battousai124
2 years 4 months ago

I read vol 1 and i must say the story itself is bullshit, the drawings by themselves may be erotic but the fact that she is a dumb person for not reporting it to the police the first time. Even IF she is a Maso it MUST still be possible for her to comprehend for her that what she is doing is wrong, cheating on her husband (he kinda deserved it, she throws herself at him and he cant even satisfy her or seemed not even wanting to), but abandoning the son is the WORST she could do, family above else and I'm saying that Incest should only be wrong in the fornication aspect, you cannot control who you fall in love with even if it is your own mother (at 13-14 yo I actually was in love with my mother but fell in love with my childhood friend 1 year later with 15) and sex is an expression of this love, but what happens here in this manga (fiction is based on a possible reality for the one imagining it) is not even that. It#s just rape and rape and rape over and over and over again. An aphrodisiac doesnt work that way its depicted, actually what he used would have caused severe chafing of her pussy, for several of the girls after too. To think that the son doesnt recognise his mothers voice in vol. 1 through the wall is also bullshit. To further think that the school wouldnt have found out about the library girl or the other girl, the sensei led him to a shed he must have known that far before they were there.
I like vanilla stories and even the most "single"-mindbreak (not in a relationship or the one of the relationship is the breaker) dont tick me off because even though the events seem to skip certain essential parts, its still possible, but the fact that NTR has stuff in it which is completely impossible makes me rage. (Ore no Kanojo wo shinjiteru, hentai anime, the guy is standing not 5 meters (direct line) away from his moaning girlfriend (admitted through a door but it isnt soundproof) and doesnt hear it, that ticks me off the most.
!! IMPORTANT!!!
It DEFINITELY is nothing for my valued vanilla comrades, so stay away guys