1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (44 votes, average: 4.25 out of 5)
Loading...Loading...
A cool Dragon Quest doujin

With a TON of thanks to Steve for the decensoring and translation, here is for you guys the uncensored and translated version of Jessica Milk, by Kensoh Ogawa.

There is happy sex in various positions, tit fuck and blowjob too, and, well, for the rest, see for yourselves if you like it ;)

(I share MUCH more stuff by this artist, Cf. The List of Kensoh Ogawa’s Works)

Open the Complete Pictures Gallery (or the backup gallery)

Here comes the zip link ! Help yourselves ! ^^
(11 MB, 30 pictures, English)

(please, is there a chance you can use the depositfiles link ? That will generate a tiny bonus for me, thank you very much if that's possible for you ! :)
A bonus for you, the coupon '07xpy4r3b7eiio5108b0db12dzwmjkxm' gives a 10% discount on Depositfiles 6-months and 1-years accounts.)

Zip Mirror #1 – or – Zip Mirror #2

Just another Quadruple Tits Attack I couldn’t miss :

QUADRUPLE TITS ATTAAAAACK

15 Responses to Uncensored version of Jessica Milk [English], a Dragon Quest hentai doujinshi, by Kensoh Ogawa (aka Fukudahda)

1. HentMas November 11, 2009 at 4:48 am #

Excuse me my dear Oliver, i have being lurking in your site for quite some time, and i managed to get a credit card, wich of course want to use to enter DepositFiles to be able to download all your publications withouth shame jeje, but i was wondering, i don´t want to pass over you, is there a way of making it so that some of my subscription goes towards you?? (an invitation or something like that?) or it will only go trough donations?

thanks for being such an awesome sharer, i love your site!

2. Micah November 11, 2009 at 6:36 am #

I’m so going to go play Dragon Question after this.

(post title is slightly askew, sir)

other than that, not bad.
    good taste as always Oli

3. Andate November 11, 2009 at 7:50 am #

Somehow this does nothing for me. Weird.

4. Ehud November 11, 2009 at 10:38 am #

Many thanx Oliver and Steve.

5. bakakishi November 11, 2009 at 11:34 am #

*psst* Hatsu Inu 2 eps 1 and 2 are out xD

6. Unknown November 11, 2009 at 11:34 am #

Wow, they finally translated this, good. *Adds to collection*

7. skychapter November 11, 2009 at 6:47 pm #

Hey Oliver, do you mind telling me the name of the “Quadruple Tits Attack”‘s font? Please? D:

8. overlordofROCK November 11, 2009 at 7:54 pm #

It figures the day after I get Dragon Quest 8(don’t judge me, I finally found it after not caring for 6 bucks at my local Discount VG store) there’s a hentai manga ready for me to read.

Well, at least there’s a manga that I understand what LITTLE PLOT THERE IS.

9. Oliver AKA The Admin November 12, 2009 at 1:16 am #

Glad you guys like it :)

Various replies :

– @ HentMas : you know, depositfiles shares with the uploaders a part of their revenue, they send me a bit of beer money each month. So if you sign up with them, in a way, you’ll be indeed funding me, allowing depositfiles to successfully continue their service.
    So don’t bother anymore about other concerns, feel free to sign @ DF, and you’ll have my gratitude ^^
    PS : prepare spare money for a second hard drive, hmmm ? :D

– @ Andate : probably because the uncensoring has more acute sharpness, less blurred-looking lines and nuances, this doesn’t perfectly fith with the rert of the drawings, giving a strange impression… At least, I had to fight this feeling, personally.

– @ bakakishi : thanks but they’re already on hentairules, and on my hard disks :D But I guess their hentairules links are dead, I don’t bother anymore with reuploading h-movies, it’s too much of a hassle while the links die far too fast :(

– @ skychapter : this is Digital Strip, with a Perspective transformation applied with the Gimp.

10. hYdRo November 12, 2009 at 11:00 am #

I swear you love doing that Quad Tits Attack a little to much.

11. Velshard November 13, 2009 at 10:08 pm #

TTo Oliver/admin, I would like to have your professional opinion on whether or not the following image that appears to be a cover for a doujin might have been done by Kensoh Ogawa because it sure looks like it to me.

12. La Vie En Rose December 28, 2009 at 12:00 pm #

many thanx to oliver on this next shared work from ogawa-sama! just absolutely loved it! would like to know if anyone can find love me do untranslated. appreciate it.

13. Vizard April 16, 2010 at 11:13 pm #

material . good material oliver :)

14. TFM August 12, 2012 at 7:06 pm #

I wish I had 2 more arms… so I could give that Quadruple Tits Attack FOUR THUMBS DOWN!!

HAHHAH THE MILK’S GONE SOUR!!!

LOL sorry couldn’t resist a Dave Chappelle reference.

• Oliver (HentaiRules) August 12, 2012 at 7:21 pm #

No idea what you're talking about, but it seems you're having a good time, that's what matters allright :D