1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (43 votes, average: 3.95 out of 5)
Loading...Loading...
Here I am, wondering if it must be categorized as doujin or movies ^^

Fresh off the torrents, here’s something highly unusual, a pack of 25 hentai movies in flash format, under the name “F-Series”.

Usually I’m no fan of flash format hentai animations, but this time, with a pack of 25 ones, most of them in very decent quality, I thought it worth sharing :)

A few different costumes are available for each girl, you can click-and-move zones like the tits, and the hardcorest part is a dildo come-and-go.

The pack is 69 MB big, to make yourself an idea before downloading and decide if it is worth downloading, I uploaded one of the anims to megaupload, see for yourselves if you like it :)

These are just a few illustrations, for the complete list of illustrations, cf. the bottom of this post.

Download the F-Serie Flash Anims Pack in a Zip file
(25 different sets, 69 MB)

(please, is there a chance you can use the depositfiles link ? That will generate a tiny bonus for me, thank you very much if that's possible for you ! :)
A bonus for you, the coupon '07xpy4r3b7eiio5108b0db12dzwmjkxm' gives a 10% discount on Depositfiles 6-months and 1-years accounts.)

Zip Mirror #1 – or – Zip Mirror #2

UPDATE : to play them, you can either drag and drop them into firefox/IE/Whatever, or open them with Winamp, or download from Adobe’s website the freeware macromedia Flash player (an app, not the usual plugin)

Here is the list of the illustrations :

And at this point, before publishing this share, I’m wondering if I should categorize it in the “movies” category, or in the “CG” category… Blast it, I’ll put it in both categories :D

26 Responses to F-Series Hentai Pack : Collection of 25 short hentai flash animations featuring anime and manga heroines

1. Oddone2 January 25, 2010 at 2:18 am #

To be honest, I have actually seen these before, though I never thought of downloading them.
    Interesting share. Thank you.

2. Blaatschaap January 25, 2010 at 4:49 am #

I try to play those swf with internet explorer but all I get is a white screen?

3. Blaatschaap January 25, 2010 at 3:09 am #

I open them with Internet Explorer, but all it shows is a white screen? How do you make those files work?

• Mike January 25, 2010 at 5:06 am #

Hi: you need Macromedia Flash installed in your PC. After you installed it you open'em and you'll enjoy. Good luck

4. shadowdlink January 25, 2010 at 3:15 am #

Sweet! I've been meaning to download these for a while, you made my life that much easier. :)

5. hentaikiller January 25, 2010 at 4:33 am #

thanx a bunch Oliver :)
    its best if you just use Winamp to open them…i did notice something really fucked up with some of the animations….for example "Iroha-F" when her top comes off and the boobs jiggle at that exact point something weird happens…do have a look at it…i was cracking up :D maybe not much of a deal to anyone else, but i find it quite hilarious ;) check it out!

6. Mike January 25, 2010 at 5:07 am #

Hi there Oliver. I certainly enjoyed this one by far. I was wondering if you could post more of these ones, they're just sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks anyway, see ya.

7. Silent January 25, 2010 at 5:40 am #

I don't get any sound on mine. Is anyone else getting this problem?

8. Ehud January 25, 2010 at 9:03 am #

Many thanx Oliver.

9. maxchain January 25, 2010 at 1:15 pm #

Winamp, huh? I'd have never thought of that. Thanks for the suggestion! (And the goods, obviously.)

10. Yoshi January 25, 2010 at 1:27 pm #

Super, ça fait une éternité que je cherche certaines de ces animations !
    Merci beaucoup =)

11. Joleil January 25, 2010 at 3:24 pm #

For all of you that have some problems playing .flv files, I recommend using VideoLan's VLC Player, with an smooth and kindly interface and capable of run as most of currently video formats. It's free ofc!

12. Nightscream January 25, 2010 at 4:56 pm #

I remember sometime in the far past when I discovered this flash animations. Taking that into consideration they were good then but right now they're just mementos. Thank you for the share oliver.

13. shadowdlink January 25, 2010 at 6:06 pm #

You don't need to download anything to open these flash animations. Just use INTERNET EXPLORER to open them. It should work perfectly.
    Though, for some reason firefox doesn't seem to open them… oh well, IE works fine.

14. shadowdlink January 25, 2010 at 6:06 pm #

15. SafeTan January 25, 2010 at 8:12 pm #

Good quality flash that I only wish was longer.

I remember there were several attempts to uncencor them.

16. hirochan January 25, 2010 at 8:26 pm #

hmm this can open with "Shockwave Flash" so u need it… get it from Adobe it free anyway… there are 2 option, 1 DL for Firefox user than install it, and 2 DL for IE with ActiveX it will install automaticaly… well u can play that now. for IE just click that file and select IE to open it, and for Firefox just write the address where u save the files… it work anyway if u already install "Shockwave Flash"…:)
    for comment… it nice see this type game again… well at last the quality is good nice for eye…:D

17. Cauthon January 26, 2010 at 10:44 pm #

weird, I'm getting no sound. And Ive tried using flash player, vlc and winamp. Anyone else have this problem?

18. Miguel-shah January 30, 2010 at 2:19 am #

These are nice, I like them a lot. The only thing that bugs me is I wish we could make em go… y'know… faster XD

19. Miguel-shah January 30, 2010 at 2:19 am #

20. Midnight April 6, 2010 at 5:45 am #

um i would like to know if there is a way to where i can go to this site on my psp, hit a link, and it will download right into my psp already converted. i am able to do this on real life pron sites and it would be easyer if i could do it here too.

21. sififi September 30, 2010 at 1:36 am #

*ç*

22. CumShot! November 4, 2010 at 4:00 am #

ahhh big loads of cum with rio :DDD

23. mortal2030 June 18, 2011 at 5:30 am #

ooohh thanks I love f series *¬*

24. epichentai August 11, 2011 at 11:55 pm #

i posted them all online in case u wanted them http://gofurself.weebly.com/

25. gx9903 January 27, 2014 at 5:12 pm #

thank you very much, I was looking for this hentai pack , I hope there is something similar like this for hentai videos, like a hentai clip video pack>