Kayumidome 3 Houme Kanzenban [English], by Magono-Tei

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (43 votes, average: 3.79 out of 5)
Loading...Loading...

fuck that impregnation theme

I’ll be straight : the graphics are great (cute hentai schoolgirl in gangbangs, yummy) but the scenario is just fucked up. This manga is about a girl enjoying being gangbanged, imagining she is hentai raped (and loving it), and thoroughly enjoying that she’s at the hands of guys trying their best to make her pregnant -_-
Several years of hentai practice made me capable of enjoying graphics while tuning out the scenario and dialogues (well, starting loving hentai at a time no english translations were available must have helped !), but will you, it’s up to you to decide :)

Open the Complete Pictures Gallery (or the backup gallery)

Here comes the zip link ! Help yourselves ! ^^
(17 MB, 38 pictures, English)

(please, is there a chance you can use the depositfiles link ? That will generate a tiny bonus for me, thank you very much if that's possible for you ! :)
A bonus for you, the coupon '07xpy4r3b7eiio5108b0db12dzwmjkxm' gives a 10% discount on Depositfiles 6-months and 1-years accounts.)

Zip Mirror #1 – or – Zip Mirror #2

And now, the /discuss minute ;)

I sometimes wonder if the “impregnation” theme in hentai mangas is making only me annoyed, when it is used like here ?

A personal background info related to this… I’ve had the best sex in my whole life when, with my wife, we were conciously planning to become parents. This is more than the pleasure from the body, more than the pleasure from mutual love, when you do it with a future in mind. On the opposite, this kind of manga mixing gangbangs, hentai rape and a fucked-up-in-the-mind girl, and the conception of children, really sounds…. well, fucked up, that’s the best word I can come up with.  In my mind, this looked like an insult to the beauty, the pleasure and accomplishment feeling that ought to come with the conception of babies.

I still share the manga, I suppose I’m a strict minority with this point of view, and well, the graphics were great, no matter the scenario.

17 Responses to Kayumidome 3 Houme Kanzenban [English], by Magono-Tei

1. GhostLord January 25, 2010 at 2:34 am #

Bleh, ill pass on this one. Nest

2. wadauo January 25, 2010 at 3:19 am #

I don't find pregnancy interesting either, but it's a fetish I can respect. One thing that really annoys me is that whole talk "I'm gonna get you pregnant"/"I want to have you baby" right at the climax. That really brings someone down

3. DivinoAG January 25, 2010 at 3:41 am #

It has always been my point of view that teasing your partner into doing something a little out of their comfort zone can be extremely gratifying sexually; it's probably why I usually like comics where someone is being… probably not the best word, but a little humiliated. The word "little" is the key tho; when I say humiliated I mean doing things like making sex in public (but not publicly), not being used as a slave against their will.

But when things get this hardcore, like forcing the girl to be impregnated, or raped, or any other really traumatized experiences, yeah I agree with you Oliver, it's just fucked up.

My favorite comics are all the ones with situations that are either completely fantastic (stuff like Hot Tails/Misty Girl) or with consensual, more "feet on the ground" stories (like Giri Giri Sisters, or Maka Maka). Stories like forced sex, or those "OMG I just walked 10 feet, let's have sex" with more orgasms than pages don't last for long on my hard drive.

4. Doublej3000 January 25, 2010 at 4:26 am #

well at least it isn't ntr, which in my book means its ok lol

also for what its worth im pretty sure its a clannad doujin

• Ale January 25, 2010 at 5:58 am #

yeah its a clannad doujin

5. hellbert January 25, 2010 at 7:55 am #

It has depressing feeling all over it, this piece you are sharing here Oliver. Thing infuriating me the most are those bullies… Also drawings are way below "Black Lagoon" doujinshi (and those You can't call SC).
    Not to mention the fact sad girl's face makes me feel bad, there is no way to feel aroused:(
    But THX a lot for other shares, don't stop posting!

6. Nex January 25, 2010 at 6:55 am #

Um… I think you got the description a LEEEEETLE wrong, no offense.

She isn't imagining that she's being raped, she really IS getting raped. The Basketball Team blackmails her with pictures from the first time they rape her.

Saying that she's "thoroughly enjoying" that the guys are tying to get her pregnant is a bit of an overstatement, too. She hates the rape, but enjoys the pleasure: hence, conflict.

Thus saith Nex!

7. Popoy January 25, 2010 at 12:12 pm #

I totally agree with you Oliver. Several years of seeing Hentai can modify one's mindset to ignore a shitty scenario and just enjoy the fappable art. But then you get to truly appreciate those diamonds in the rough that actually relate a stroy, be it a grim or happy one. And yeah, I also remember the days when scanlated hentai were scarce, I even had to settle for the super taboo series in Japanese. XD

About the impregnation thing… I never really understood these mangaka's obsession with creampies. But I think that these mangakas were told by their editors/circles that 'this or that' works well with the customers – so there must be a fanbase of these sick japs actually buying these things.

If you're in the minority then count me in too. Though I'm not at the point of having kids yet, but I truly believe that sex with your wife(in my case gf) when both your feelings resonate towards each other can easilly outweigh any of these sick fantasies these assholes come up with.

And it's Kyou! Why Kyou!?!!?

Anyway thanks for the upload, I'd prolly be glancing over this until it gets liquidated on my next weekly cleanup. Still, keep up the good work! brofist.jpg

8. @LonerGoth January 25, 2010 at 4:19 pm #

Fujibayashi, Kyou, http://myanimelist.net/character/4605/Kyou_Fujiba

shes a tsundere and worth being with the rest of your life, ~I loved the another world story featuring her…

Kyou is from an anime called clanned, that was based on an 'makes you think' galge, that had other girls within it… the anime is pretty upsetting and dramatic, but romantic and lovely at the same time… its not a typical galge port…. because of the brilliant 'feelings'

The more you know~

9. lordpox January 25, 2010 at 5:45 pm #

certainly impregnation + hentai = pretty fucked up thing :S Although graphics are really great

10. Galilab January 25, 2010 at 7:34 pm #

Gargh, that one is harsh. I've never been really fond of gang-bang rape scenarii, even more when the main character is one I really appreciate (I've played and seen Clannad, loved it).

So I pretty much agree with you, Oliver: these are great drawings, some just mind blowing… But the rapists and all the well-known vicious circle nearly kills the fun… Sometimes, untranslated is best >_<

11. Kay January 25, 2010 at 11:23 pm #

I agree with:
    hellbert; yeah the escenario was depressing
    Nex; yeah the desciption was wrong (no offence, but if i knew what kind of escenario was, i would not bother cheking too much either)

this kind of manga sais how twisted the readers can be, in our case we get it for free and dont mind reading it, regret to have done it and dessagree with it in the end, but just think how many guys actually pay to read this kind of things and enjoy it,
    they who pay for it “are or whant to be as sick as the manga is”

by the way that ending has a creepy touch (get pregnant of someone, have sex whith the guy you love and blame him for it so he takes responsability for it and you keep being decent)
    reminds me why i waste my money on condoms

12. Cowdor February 1, 2010 at 6:27 pm #

I <3 preggo themes

13. Legodude July 16, 2011 at 6:38 am #

As much as a preggo fan I am, I only find it satisfying if it's an intimate, consensual affair. If two people love each other enough to wanna have a baby, I LOVE it. But this? Naw. I'm with you one this, Oliver.

14. qz89 April 9, 2012 at 6:35 am #

hentai never give dispointment to readers…
    still…it's the number start with 3 or there are 1&2

15. that guy November 19, 2013 at 12:20 am #

agreed

16. ttguy November 19, 2013 at 7:32 pm #

like many extreme sports, it's the excitement of the risk of being screwed.