Pack of 200 (random) Uncensored Anal Hentai Pictures

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (44 votes, average: 4.05 out of 5)
Loading...Loading...
Uncensored hentai rules, as I always say ^_^

As I wrote ten minutes ago, since I wasn’t thrilled by the hentai releases I found today, I opted for the easiest solution, sharing stuff other than mangas ;)

Mind you, I reckon this is a VERY GOOD pack : only anal hentai, and uncensored at that, from several sources ! Don’t ask me where a picture may come from, they’re the fruit of random downloads over time.
And just in case, if you prefer mangas, have you noticed JC Ecchi, by Shiwasu No Okina ? It’s in English, it’s 255 pictures long, I shared it just yesterday, and it’s awesome dope :D

Open the Complete Pictures Gallery (or the backup gallery)

Download the Free Uncensored Anal Hentai Pack
(51 MB, 200 pictures)

(please, is there a chance you can use the depositfiles link ? That will generate a tiny bonus for me, thank you very much if that's possible for you ! :)
A bonus for you, the coupon '07xpy4r3b7eiio5108b0db12dzwmjkxm' gives a 10% discount on Depositfiles 6-months and 1-years accounts.)

Zip Mirror #1 – or – Zip Mirror #2

If I may make a request, would you know where one of these pictures come from ? It gave me a ticking déjà-vu feeling but I just can’t remember where I might have seen it already…

43 Responses to Pack of 200 (random) Uncensored Anal Hentai Pictures

1. noname March 18, 2010 at 3:43 am #

I don't know, but the artwork of that last picture reminds me Po~ju

• Oliver AKA The Admin March 18, 2010 at 12:14 pm #

I think her name is Mikuru,she's indeed from Suzumiya Haruhi SOS Brigade.

I was wondering who was the artist drawing it ^^

2. ApaticMan08 March 18, 2010 at 2:30 am #

That Sailor uniform is fron North High, The school of Haruhi Suzumiya, so i think it could be Asahina (for the hair), but i'm not sure (The face is unfamiliar to me)

• Oliver AKA The Admin March 18, 2010 at 12:14 pm #

I think her name is Mikuru.

I was wondering who was the artist drawing it ^^

• ApaticMan08 March 19, 2010 at 12:35 am #

The full name is Asahina Mikuru (in jap). Sorry i don't know the artist's name.
        P.D.: Thnks for the pack

3. PirateLord March 18, 2010 at 2:32 am #

I love you.

4. not so fast March 18, 2010 at 2:59 am #

I cant help but notice that you ask for one click a day on the side links, but is that one click a day really worth all the malware and adware I am sure will find its way onto my computer? Oh yeah more catgirl manga. In fact, I think we found a common ground, you bring in more catgirl manga and you can consider those side links as good as clicked.

• Zathael March 18, 2010 at 5:23 am #

I click on those links whenever I remember to, and I haven't gotten any adware or anything. I am running the most recent version of Firefox, and that helps a lot with protecting against that junk.

In my opinion, the biggest danger from clicking those links is that several of the pictures on the paysite front pages are absolutely disgusting, involving such things as scat, horses, and bugs. I have learned to quickly close those webpages as soon as they open.

• Oliver AKA The Admin March 18, 2010 at 12:13 pm #

Thanks for the clicks, if you click.

Personally, I'm an AdBlock user, and I never see twice the same advertisement. That must be the reason I never had problems with those websites.

And if you wonder what this "click it please" section is, it is au automated traffic trade.
        If I send them 100 of my visitors, then they send me 100 of their visitors.
        The interest is obvious : my site is good, their sites are crappy, I trust I'll gain many more visitors than them in the long term.

5. azrael0070 March 18, 2010 at 5:54 am #

It’s tagged as Mikuru on Danbooru. It does look like her.

6. Shikogan March 18, 2010 at 4:02 am #

the hot-file link is corrupted, just thought you should know

• Oliver AKA The Admin March 18, 2010 at 12:15 pm #

It worked when I tested, could you try again please ? I suppose you had a data transfer glitch ?

7. dazedheroine March 18, 2010 at 4:33 am #

thanks!

8. dazedheroine March 18, 2010 at 4:33 am #

thanks!

9. anon-o-mus March 18, 2010 at 4:47 am #

we have all been corrupted by the hentai world goodness, just thought you should know

• Oliver AKA The Admin March 18, 2010 at 12:15 pm #

Better be peaceful corrupted pervs enjoying sex and loving cute girls, rather than fucking hypocrite morally righteous capitalists, I guess :p

10. andy March 18, 2010 at 8:25 am #

I bow before you my lord, though drunk as I am on St Patrick's Day.

11. hellbert March 18, 2010 at 7:24 am #

The girl in the picture looks very much like one from "Worrisome girl" by Shiomaneki.
    And the share – hell yeah!!! BIg pack of an anal-only goodness!!! I cry the tears of joy!!!
    Many THX Oliver!!!!

• hellbert March 18, 2010 at 11:48 am #

What's going on with those comments? I don't wanna look like some spammer. It was gone, and now it's back? How can I delete this one?

• hellbert March 18, 2010 at 11:48 am #

• Oliver AKA The Admin March 18, 2010 at 12:18 pm #

Errr, what, Hellbert ? ^^;;

FYI, my blog uses a cache system (otherwise I should have paid for a hosting plan seven times more expensive, it heavily reduces server impact), and it may occur that the cache "forgets" to refresh some fields that are supposed to be refreshed more frequently, like the comments. In that case, it may take up to one or two hour for a precise comment to appear.

I know that's weird, but if that annoys you, please cough up 178€ per month for a dedi box for hentairules.net XD

• hellbert March 18, 2010 at 2:38 pm #

Neh, it doesnt annoy me. Is there a way to cancel comments that are obvously my mistakes:/ (in that case i didn't pay attention wether i was logged-in or not)? Was hoping you have some kind of "admin fatality button" to trash comments you dont like.

• oliverh March 18, 2010 at 4:45 pm #

Well, I have a "send comment to trash" button, as well as a "definitely delete it without going back" button (they're not exactly called like that, but you get the idea).

It's just that I am VERY reluctant to use them.

Usually, there's no harm in being mistaken, but there's a lot of emo teen angst at having one's comment deleted ;)

• hellbert March 18, 2010 at 6:53 pm #

Ah, I see. So that's how it is.
              For me – the only comments of mine I care about are those written when I am logged-in. The one I wanted to delete was the one written when logged-out.

12. hellbert March 18, 2010 at 7:47 am #

• hellbert March 18, 2010 at 10:29 am #

Yay, there are CG's from "Do You Like Horny Bunnies". I have only played sequel and there was no anal action. So i skipped part 1. Now, thx to that share I have the reason to play it. Yay, more anal hentai!

• hellbert March 18, 2010 at 11:46 am #

What's going on with those comments? I dont wanna look like some spamer. It was gone, and now its back? How can I delete this one?

13. Toemi :) March 18, 2010 at 11:37 am #

I think its a Nisemidi Doronokai doujin of Haruhi

• Oliver AKA The Admin March 18, 2010 at 12:21 pm #

Definitely Haruhi, yes (I think the girl is called Mikuru),

but definitely not Nisemidi Doronokai :p

14. emergency March 18, 2010 at 10:40 am #

Oliver your next page link is not there anymore!!!

• Oliver AKA The Admin March 18, 2010 at 12:20 pm #

Errr, I see that link, me o_O

Please, Emergency, can you provide me a screenshot, so that I can understand what you mean ?

15. Silent Lain March 18, 2010 at 1:20 pm #

Yes, it is Asahina Mikuru from The Melancholy of Suzumiha Haruhi and the artists nickname is called 'kage yuu'.
    Maybe you've found it here…

• ApaticMan08 March 19, 2010 at 1:35 am #

Thanks, i was wondering too…

16. Vaizard March 18, 2010 at 6:26 pm #

Oliver i have 2 thing for you chap 8 of Taihen and a new ver of the Tayu Tayu book by YQII i'll send them to your mail to since there are to many comentes were and you might not notice it.

Tayu Tayu – New Version by YQII: http://www.mediafire.com/?5mdj2muye4z

New Taihen Chap – Athletic Error: http://depositfiles.com/pt/files/iykukbf7h

Hope you all like it and support the Autors by buying they're book's please

YYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

17. Akira March 19, 2010 at 3:26 pm #

The hotfile link is broken!! It works but the file is not complete!! Only 37.6mb!! Can reupload the hotfile link??

• oliverh March 19, 2010 at 6:01 pm #

hasty reply i got no time : done, fixed, thanks for the report

18. Allan March 20, 2010 at 8:37 am #

Anyone know where the Fate Stay night Image is from?

19. Tin March 20, 2010 at 12:02 pm #

Thanks for this awesome share, I recognize most of the pictures, but I'll check after I'm done downloading. My favorite is most definitely Tony Taka's, does anyone know if it's from a specific artwork collection or is it just one picture?

20. ThrdSonOfSparda March 22, 2010 at 12:51 am #

Does anyone else receive the message "Unable to open file; File Broken or Damaged" if using WinRAR to open? I've tried 2 or 3 links and I'm kinda hesitant to use the 3rd. Oliver, ?'s or comments?

21. graft March 24, 2010 at 3:40 pm #

http://www.hentairules.net_045_123_37lo.jpg“ target=”_blank”>http://www.hentairules.net/gal/re.php?redir=http:…” target=”_blank”>http://www.hentairules.net_045_123_37lo.jpg

can i ask from what CG collection or game of this image is from?

22. graft March 24, 2010 at 3:42 pm #

seems like i can't post the link here. so i'll just state the number of that image. it's no. 45

23. Kirby April 22, 2010 at 5:13 pm #

Hey. I'm curious that can anyone identify that from where are these pictures from. I've seen a huge amount of gifs about the same girls that appear in these but I haven't been able to find out where they are from. I'm pretty certain that their from either a hentai anime or some H-game. If anyone know I'd be delighted to hear about it. (_www.hentairules.net_072_123_157lo.jpg” target=”_blank”>http://img28.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-31220/l…” target=”_blank”>_www.hentairules.net_072_123_157lo.jpg )
    (_www.hentairules.net_130_123_582lo.jpg” target=”_blank”>http://img230.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-1065/l…” target=”_blank”>_www.hentairules.net_130_123_582lo.jpg )

24. Kirby April 22, 2010 at 5:20 pm #

Wow sorry about that. Seems like the links wont work. The pictures are from the Complete pictures gallery and their umm… 36th, 72nd and 130th. The numbers might be a bit off but you'll know what I mean because they are all from the same artist at least their style looks so alike. Please if anyone knows inform.