1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (34 votes, average: 4.12 out of 5)

cute and lovely sex

I’ve been told that I’m sharing a far too large proportion of happy lovey-dovey sex. I heard you. – That doesn’t mean I’ll change my posting habits :D I’m blogging hentai stuff to please you, dear visitors, but also to heal my soul and cast off my weariness, this blog is my personal “keep smiling” therapy :lol:

Thus : here’s another lovey dovey happy sex work ! :twisted: Summer Festival starts like a shoujo manga, with a beautiful scene of “oh, look, have you noticed – at last after a shitload of episodes -, we’re mutually in love !“, followed by a mutual sex discovery scene. It’s well drawn, with a pleasant pencil-made style.

Update : I now share the Summer Wars Festival volumen 1 and 2

To get it, please follow that link, and enjoy ! ^_^

29 Comments on "Summer Wars hentai doujin [English] : Summer Wars Festival, by Masato Nanase, AKA Nanashiki"

5 years 10 months ago

hi oliver every thing good

whisper
5 years 10 months ago

Share all the lovey-dovey sex you can find, please. I love it when manga mixes intense sex acts with little cute moments.

ApaticMan08
5 years 10 months ago

I like your tastes, don't worry so much for what people coment. "happy lovey-dovey sex" is a good thing for hentai (Not the only good one thougt).

Grímnismál
5 years 10 months ago

The lovely-dovey stuff is fantastic, Oliver–especially when it's consistantly high quality as your shares are. Keep them coming, and thanks!

Grateful Anon
5 years 10 months ago

There is no such thing as "too large proportion of happy lovey-dovey sex". I for one appreciate your shares, and always welcome the lovey-dovey, and in fact prefer it to all others, even if the content is "tamer" (sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't). Thank you for your blog, and I hope you continue this for a very long time.

Don't listen to them. Happy Sex is Good Sex

5 years 10 months ago

I do enjoy tentacle rape and gang banging… To a point… Most of the rape things you post disgust me, so i usually skip them. What i have to say is, if the people are having happy, loving, beautiful sex, that just makes us happier^^ So keep up all the happy lovey dovey works, itll keep us happy.

Sinjen
5 years 10 months ago

I also like your tastes, Oliver. It's because you post these things that I keep on coming back to your blog. You're a beacon in the hentai world in my mind! On a side note, Summer Wars is also a really good anime movie, everyone should check it out.

Caminus
5 years 10 months ago

Don't change the way you post things, it's a good thing and it is what makes us happy

Reideen
5 years 10 months ago

I like lovey-dovey sex too XD
Don't worry – I keep on reading your stuff *lol*

Ehud

Many thanx Oliver.

shojikun

i r like loveydovey :D

hazydawn
5 years 10 months ago

Lovey-deovey mangas are the best! :D

Ehud
5 years 10 months ago

Happy sex is the best Oliver, so just keep us smiling.

5 years 10 months ago

No such thing as too much love in doujins when over 60% of 'm are rape + w/e else doujin may contain. Maybe it's just me but there's not a LOT of doujin w/ lots of feeling. haha.

Thanks for the share oliver :P
And while life sure hell is hard, it's what makes it interesting right, oliver? Tho i agree, taking a break from reality once in a while helps w/ stress…

And for everyone else that didn't understand; this is from a japanese movie where the girl drags the guy to her rich family's home for her grandmother's 90 birthday, (if i remember correctly) and uses him as a "pretend" husband (coz she want's to make her grandmother happy) when inactually, she's in love w/ some other adopted family member (older uncle figure).

Sum of story; Grandmother dies coz of something the adopted family member did, guy saves family and world, adopted family member apologizes, girl falls for the guy. ….

5 years 10 months ago

Wonderful movie, btw. Just felt disappointed with the last scene. It was really exaggerated. Felt like a generic manga scene

YouKnowWhat
5 years 10 months ago

HOLY SHIT !!! This is a GEM !

5 years 10 months ago

It's a gem but does anyone realize this is from a movie or do most ppl here think it's it's own story? o,o

asaxplayer
5 years 10 months ago

you forgot to post the sequel to this doujin by the same artist. Involves outdoors, behind a temple, IN A KIMONO!!

tsu-kun

this is gem
I come back here because this is the only website with good taste
I never disappointed with your post oliver

it makes me smile when I read happy story manga (either hentai or not)

Chaos Master
5 years 10 months ago

Is there a chance if you have the translated version of the second Summer Wars doujin, drawn by this same person. It seems that it is a second chapter, or maybe second doujin.

Thanks for sharing this great piece of doujin. Much appreciated. ^_^

Chaos Master

Thanks for sharing this great piece of doujin. Much appreciated. ^_^

khem316
5 years 9 months ago

undefined:)

khem316
5 years 9 months ago

oliver i personaly hate the rapes and when the girl fucks the old bastard i love happy sex and thats why i love youre site so dont change youre style please and when you post the rapes and stuff like that i dont like them your good and like happy sex so lets all enjoy happy sex p.d thanks for all youre work dude.

Hentai Rules: Free Zip English/translated Adult Mangas, Online hentai reader, Pictures, Movies and h-audios ! is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache