1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (34 votes, average: 4.12 out of 5)
Loading...Loading...

cute and lovely sex

I’ve been told that I’m sharing a far too large proportion of happy lovey-dovey sex. I heard you. – That doesn’t mean I’ll change my posting habits :D I’m blogging hentai stuff to please you, dear visitors, but also to heal my soul and cast off my weariness, this blog is my personal “keep smiling” therapy :lol:

Thus : here’s another lovey dovey happy sex work ! :twisted: Summer Festival starts like a shoujo manga, with a beautiful scene of “oh, look, have you noticed – at last after a shitload of episodes -, we’re mutually in love !“, followed by a mutual sex discovery scene. It’s well drawn, with a pleasant pencil-made style.

Update : I now share the Summer Wars Festival volumen 1 and 2

To get it, please follow that link, and enjoy ! ^_^

29 Responses to Summer Wars hentai doujin [English] : Summer Wars Festival, by Masato Nanase, AKA Nanashiki

1. Vaizard March 20, 2010 at 12:32 am #

hi oliver every thing good

• Oliver (HentaiRules) March 20, 2010 at 2:37 am #

In general terms, yeah. But real life work is mentally exhausting me, since two months. Work has started eating at me, I really need my evasion time.

My wife has started translating english books that were not going to be translated anytime soon in the official publishing market, sharing it with the fans hoping to see a French release, and me, I increased the time I spend blogging.

Without that, real life fucking problems would eat us alive, I feel. I guess thats only temporary, but I need holidays, on top of all. It sucks I can't have some.

• Vaizard March 20, 2010 at 12:41 am #

that's rough last year i didn't have all this free time eather i had school from 08am to 18pm and then i had to work from 9pm to 00pm and so on this for 3 moths and i got really tired

2. whisper March 20, 2010 at 2:33 am #

Share all the lovey-dovey sex you can find, please. I love it when manga mixes intense sex acts with little cute moments.

3. ApaticMan08 March 20, 2010 at 12:36 am #

I like your tastes, don't worry so much for what people coment. "happy lovey-dovey sex" is a good thing for hentai (Not the only good one thougt).

4. Grímnismál March 20, 2010 at 2:35 am #

The lovely-dovey stuff is fantastic, Oliver–especially when it's consistantly high quality as your shares are. Keep them coming, and thanks!

5. Grateful Anon March 20, 2010 at 5:08 am #

There is no such thing as "too large proportion of happy lovey-dovey sex". I for one appreciate your shares, and always welcome the lovey-dovey, and in fact prefer it to all others, even if the content is "tamer" (sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't). Thank you for your blog, and I hope you continue this for a very long time.

6. wadauo March 20, 2010 at 6:32 am #

Don't listen to them. Happy Sex is Good Sex

7. @Chlose_Almande March 20, 2010 at 6:38 am #

I do enjoy tentacle rape and gang banging… To a point… Most of the rape things you post disgust me, so i usually skip them. What i have to say is, if the people are having happy, loving, beautiful sex, that just makes us happier^^ So keep up all the happy lovey dovey works, itll keep us happy.

8. Sinjen March 20, 2010 at 6:39 am #

I also like your tastes, Oliver. It's because you post these things that I keep on coming back to your blog. You're a beacon in the hentai world in my mind! On a side note, Summer Wars is also a really good anime movie, everyone should check it out.

9. Caminus March 20, 2010 at 6:46 am #

Don't change the way you post things, it's a good thing and it is what makes us happy

10. Reideen March 20, 2010 at 9:30 am #

I like lovey-dovey sex too XD
    Don't worry – I keep on reading your stuff *lol*

11. Ehud March 20, 2010 at 2:42 pm #

Many thanx Oliver.

12. shojikun March 20, 2010 at 6:13 pm #

i r like loveydovey :D

13. hazydawn March 20, 2010 at 10:16 pm #

Lovey-deovey mangas are the best! :D

14. Ehud March 20, 2010 at 10:58 pm #

Happy sex is the best Oliver, so just keep us smiling.

15. Darkfirez March 21, 2010 at 1:20 am #

No such thing as too much love in doujins when over 60% of 'm are rape + w/e else doujin may contain. Maybe it's just me but there's not a LOT of doujin w/ lots of feeling. haha.

Thanks for the share oliver :P
    And while life sure hell is hard, it's what makes it interesting right, oliver? Tho i agree, taking a break from reality once in a while helps w/ stress…

And for everyone else that didn't understand; this is from a japanese movie where the girl drags the guy to her rich family's home for her grandmother's 90 birthday, (if i remember correctly) and uses him as a "pretend" husband (coz she want's to make her grandmother happy) when inactually, she's in love w/ some other adopted family member (older uncle figure).

Sum of story; Grandmother dies coz of something the adopted family member did, guy saves family and world, adopted family member apologizes, girl falls for the guy. ….

• wadauo March 21, 2010 at 10:32 am #

Wonderful movie, btw. Just felt disappointed with the last scene. It was really exaggerated. Felt like a generic manga scene

16. YouKnowWhat March 21, 2010 at 3:34 am #

HOLY SHIT !!! This is a GEM !

17. Darkfirez March 21, 2010 at 3:48 am #

It's a gem but does anyone realize this is from a movie or do most ppl here think it's it's own story? o,o

• oliverh March 21, 2010 at 10:16 am #

Assuming the title of my doujin is "summer wars hentai doujin", I'd tend to assume most people will know this is inded a doujin and not an original manga ;)

18. asaxplayer March 21, 2010 at 6:47 am #

you forgot to post the sequel to this doujin by the same artist. Involves outdoors, behind a temple, IN A KIMONO!!

• oliverh March 21, 2010 at 10:14 am #

I don't have this one, could you share a link, please ? :)

• Chaos Master May 31, 2010 at 4:59 am #

Is there a chance if you have the translated version of the second Summer Wars doujin, drawn by this same person. It seems that it is a second chapter, or maybe second doujin.

Thanks for sharing this great piece of doujin. Much appreciated. ^_^

19. tsu-kun March 22, 2010 at 7:25 pm #

this is gem
    I come back here because this is the only website with good taste
    I never disappointed with your post oliver

it makes me smile when I read happy story manga (either hentai or not)

20. Chaos Master March 24, 2010 at 4:09 am #

Thanks for sharing this great piece of doujin. Much appreciated. ^_^

21. Chaos Master March 24, 2010 at 4:09 am #

Thanks for sharing this great piece of doujin. Much appreciated. ^_^

22. khem316 April 19, 2010 at 5:32 am #

undefined:)

23. khem316 April 19, 2010 at 5:33 am #

oliver i personaly hate the rapes and when the girl fucks the old bastard i love happy sex and thats why i love youre site so dont change youre style please and when you post the rapes and stuff like that i dont like them your good and like happy sex so lets all enjoy happy sex p.d thanks for all youre work dude.