Power Play [English], by Yamatogawa

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (62 votes, average: 3.89 out of 5)
Loading...Loading...
I don't believe it : I'm disappointed by something created by Yamatogawa ! o_O

UPDATE : Good news, this page is now obsolete.

Power Play is now available as a Complete manga.
And fully uncensored.
It is available HERE :)

21 Responses to Power Play [English], by Yamatogawa

1. Vaizard March 24, 2010 at 1:13 am #

it's the quality of the scan that is crap some you shouldn't blame the guy i have the MAG of Tenma and i must say it's crap (quality) there are to many colors that were ereased many gray tones disapered from it don't know who did the scan but it's crap

• oliverh March 24, 2010 at 9:37 am #

Crappy scans

Crappy story

Crappy fetish (tent)

And even the way the faces were drawn, my last resort reading pleasure, was distasteful.

Bleh :(

• Zathael March 24, 2010 at 11:42 am #

Sorry to see you didn't like it Oliver. I will admit the scans are horrendous, but I thought the story was actually quite funny and entertaining, and I liked the tentacle fetish since it was part of the humor. As for the faces being drawn in a "distasteful" way, I am seriously hoping you were just reacting to the scans, because I thought the character drawings were very good, just poorly scanned.

• Spica March 25, 2010 at 3:13 am #

Sure the brunette was kind of bland, but the red-head was cute and her cum face on page 23 was to die for.

2. Spica March 24, 2010 at 3:19 am #

Sure the scan is terrible, but what's not to like? Only the prologue and already we've got tentacles and a devil king with two dicks. What's more, the little bird is actually Sarah from Witchcraft. She gets some action of a more normal sort in the next chapter.

3. skyboy March 24, 2010 at 3:23 am #

The scan is really bad. Orz.

4. Roflcaptar March 24, 2010 at 5:56 am #

Nope. Can’t see anything wrong with it.
    Too godly for you I guess?

5. Mister Guest March 24, 2010 at 6:50 am #

I kinda agree with Oliver. While the story wasn’t “The Worst Ever” is was still pretty bad for a Yamatogawa release. I guess after Witchcraft & Tayu Tayu, this seems like a step back.

Just saying.

6. that guy March 24, 2010 at 6:37 am #

i dont get whats ur problem admin.
    you always want interesting scenarios. its just to prologue and this is turning out to be one of yamatogawa's most imaginative work yet. its much more interesting than his last one, um the one with the guy and the girl living in an apartment and even the tayu tayu one

i mean aside from the crappy scan this one is awesome
    cant wait to see more from this

• oliverh March 24, 2010 at 9:43 am #

Crappy fantasy doesn't make for quality scenarii, add to this ugly faces (a first for Yamatogawa), the choice of a fetish that I loathe (tentacular sex), and hyper-lame scans, that's enough to put me off.

• that guy March 25, 2010 at 2:31 am #

you know this one is a lot like shining musme
        like with the demon thing taking advantage of the girls in all kinds of ways.
        and you seem to be a big fan of that
        and if i remember correctly shining musume had tentacles in it (that pedo bear thinggy)
        so i dono

i guess we each have different tastes,
        so i will stop with the harasser

• Vaizard March 25, 2010 at 12:43 am #

not every one has the same tastes you know. i personaly prefer happy normal sex to tentacles of course i do have fetishes about other stuff ^^

7. hellbert March 24, 2010 at 6:59 am #

I don't know what is it that chapter lacks, but it lacks something… Apart from drawings, it doesn't feel like Yamatogawa:(
    I mean, sure, if you just go "fap, fap, fap, fap, …" than you don't care. And its good for you, in that case being simpleton is a blessing.

• Vaizard March 25, 2010 at 12:45 am #

usualy you would notice that in most artist but yamatogawa is an artist that uses GRAY TONES very much so the art look diferent some small line are completely erased and it is to much white, just wait hellbert i'm sure there will be a new scan ^^

8. Vaizard March 24, 2010 at 11:50 am #

the real problem are the scans all TENMA book from that chap are like that the images size are about 2000×3000 and most gray tones are dead the guy has a good scaner but really awfull skills i wish i had books to scan but i have to see that the guy wasted is money debiding the book and scanning for us oh well

9. Outsider March 24, 2010 at 3:51 pm #

Yeah, same reaction for me.
    I saw it yesterday and gosh, how I was disappointed.
    There is nothing interesting in the story, and the drawing are far from its best times.

I hope next chapters will be better. : (

10. Mavvy March 24, 2010 at 6:25 pm #

Yamatogawa made an interesting turn. Maybe I should have read Oliver's comment after I read it but still tentacles aren't my thing either and the 3 heroines seem to lack any differences between them imo. Get nailed, try to suck his balls dry, endurance test ("even though they each try it their own way"). Hopefully turns out better in the following chapters.

11. Dynasty March 24, 2010 at 11:16 pm #

i think that since his earlier stuff, witchcraft, aqua bless, tayu tayu were so good, it makes his average work seem even worse, not a big fan of tentacles but i read it anyway cuz its yamatogawa, like to see how this story develops

12. MasterPimp March 25, 2010 at 12:19 am #

Downloading because it is YTamatogawa, but looking forward to reading it to see why you guys are commenting like this :)

13. lkaze March 28, 2010 at 2:47 am #

hey,it seem like after the prologue , the whole storyline changed. Maybe it will be a gem?