Power Play [English], by Yamatogawa

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (62 votes, average: 3.89 out of 5)
I don't believe it : I'm disappointed by something created by Yamatogawa ! o_O

UPDATE : Good news, this page is now obsolete.

Power Play is now available as a Complete manga.
And fully uncensored.
It is available HERE :)

21 Comments on "Power Play [English], by Yamatogawa"

Vaizard
6 years 3 months ago

it's the quality of the scan that is crap some you shouldn't blame the guy i have the MAG of Tenma and i must say it's crap (quality) there are to many colors that were ereased many gray tones disapered from it don't know who did the scan but it's crap

Spica
Spica
6 years 3 months ago

Sure the scan is terrible, but what's not to like? Only the prologue and already we've got tentacles and a devil king with two dicks. What's more, the little bird is actually Sarah from Witchcraft. She gets some action of a more normal sort in the next chapter.

skyboy
skyboy
6 years 3 months ago

The scan is really bad. Orz.

Roflcaptar
Roflcaptar
6 years 3 months ago

Nope. Can’t see anything wrong with it.
Too godly for you I guess?

Mister Guest
Mister Guest
6 years 3 months ago

I kinda agree with Oliver. While the story wasn’t “The Worst Ever” is was still pretty bad for a Yamatogawa release. I guess after Witchcraft & Tayu Tayu, this seems like a step back.

Just saying.

that guy
that guy
6 years 3 months ago

i dont get whats ur problem admin.
you always want interesting scenarios. its just to prologue and this is turning out to be one of yamatogawa's most imaginative work yet. its much more interesting than his last one, um the one with the guy and the girl living in an apartment and even the tayu tayu one

i mean aside from the crappy scan this one is awesome
cant wait to see more from this

Vaizard
6 years 3 months ago

not every one has the same tastes you know. i personaly prefer happy normal sex to tentacles of course i do have fetishes about other stuff ^^

hellbert
6 years 3 months ago

I don't know what is it that chapter lacks, but it lacks something… Apart from drawings, it doesn't feel like Yamatogawa:(
I mean, sure, if you just go "fap, fap, fap, fap, …" than you don't care. And its good for you, in that case being simpleton is a blessing.

Vaizard
6 years 3 months ago

usualy you would notice that in most artist but yamatogawa is an artist that uses GRAY TONES very much so the art look diferent some small line are completely erased and it is to much white, just wait hellbert i'm sure there will be a new scan ^^

Vaizard
6 years 3 months ago

the real problem are the scans all TENMA book from that chap are like that the images size are about 2000×3000 and most gray tones are dead the guy has a good scaner but really awfull skills i wish i had books to scan but i have to see that the guy wasted is money debiding the book and scanning for us oh well

Outsider
Outsider
6 years 3 months ago

Yeah, same reaction for me.
I saw it yesterday and gosh, how I was disappointed.
There is nothing interesting in the story, and the drawing are far from its best times.

I hope next chapters will be better. : (

Mavvy
Mavvy
6 years 3 months ago

Yamatogawa made an interesting turn. Maybe I should have read Oliver's comment after I read it but still tentacles aren't my thing either and the 3 heroines seem to lack any differences between them imo. Get nailed, try to suck his balls dry, endurance test ("even though they each try it their own way"). Hopefully turns out better in the following chapters.

Dynasty
Dynasty
6 years 3 months ago

i think that since his earlier stuff, witchcraft, aqua bless, tayu tayu were so good, it makes his average work seem even worse, not a big fan of tentacles but i read it anyway cuz its yamatogawa, like to see how this story develops

MasterPimp
6 years 3 months ago

Downloading because it is YTamatogawa, but looking forward to reading it to see why you guys are commenting like this :)

lkaze
lkaze
6 years 3 months ago

hey,it seem like after the prologue , the whole storyline changed. Maybe it will be a gem?