Cheers Volume 4 [English, 204 pictures], by Charlie Nishinaka

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (53 votes, average: 4.30 out of 5)

Where can I get a cheerleader dressed like that ?

Where can I get a cheerleader dressed like that ?!? :3

While I was getting bored with the Cheers series, this 4th volume is WAY better, certainly the best of the series so far :) It contains genius ideas (a maid cheerleading uniform, sex on a trampoline – I SO would like to try -), great improvements (anal at last ! Ponytails !). And, more generally, the erotic intensity is much higher than before, with a bit better drawings :)

Memo : Cheers Vol. 1Vol. 2Vol. 3Vol. 5Vol. 6Vol. 7  Vol. 8 Vol. 9
(don’t make a confusion with Cheerism, by Ed, a total masterpiece in comparison)

Open the Complete Pictures Gallery (or the backup gallery)

Here comes the zip link ! Help yourselves ! ^^
(65 MB, 204 pictures, English)

(please, is there a chance you can use the depositfiles link ? That will generate a tiny bonus for me, thank you very much if that's possible for you ! :)
A bonus for you, the coupon 'kzd5jz2terhl2ye05i6lmzsfo2xriew0' gives a 10% discount on Depositfiles 6-months and 1-years accounts.)

Zip Mirror #1 – or – Zip Mirror #2

Oh, you may wonder why I didn’t make a description of the scenario…
Here’s my reply : “what scenario ?”

26 Comments on "Cheers Volume 4 [English, 204 pictures], by Charlie Nishinaka"

Q&A
5 years 9 months ago

Dude, Oliver. Perfect timing. Check out my last post under Zero No Tsukaima hentai doujin [English] : Why Don’t We Befriend Tifiania, by Komorebi Note. You might like the good news.

Elias
5 years 9 months ago

heyy oliver i checked the help section for my problem (passwords for extracting) i have no idea how to do that stuff ex. no idea what a partition is and to extract all i do is left click "extract all". no idea how to do it in another way

Zathael
5 years 9 months ago

Two things you can try:

When you click on the file to extract it, in addition to "extract all", there should be a selection menu for the unzip program you use. For example, if you use 7zip, you should see 7zip with a little arrow next to it. Roll your mouse over that arrow, and a new menu of options should appear, one of which being "extract here". Click it.

If that doesn't work, or if you can't find the Extract Here option, try renaming the file so that the name is very short. For example, if the file name was "E-Musu_Aki,_Young_Wife_Liberation_Zone_(www.hentairules.net)_(English).zip", try naming it to "Wife.zip".

Hope that helps.

Treast
5 years 9 months ago

Wow, I was just thinking about this series the other day. Thank you so much!

5 years 9 months ago

Oh, you may wonder why I didn’t make a description of the scenario…
Here’s my reply : “what scenario ?”

…guy likes a girl, the girl is a cheerleader, she likes him… eventually they love each other, yet other girls complicate matters, so far quite a lot of them but the love birds are slowly but surely progressing towards marriage… readers would agree with oliver about the scenario…

Except I believe that the whole story so far of Cheers, is a clarification on how adults act in the hentai world, even though they are drawn to look like high schoolers, they are in fact working together in a rather huge company…

Kara
5 years 9 months ago

Also he fucks a couple of other Japanese chick and a white chick(No idea what nationality). Seems like every harem these days has one white chick who is a whore(we pretty much are) and try as she might, won't beat the pure Japanese women in the end.

SLUTLORD
5 years 9 months ago

I can't tell what you are pissed about. Whether you like, dislike white girls vs Japanese girls, or what? Or are you just on your period?

Burnedscar
5 years 8 months ago

hope they can finish vol 5 to 8 soon

Vyse
5 years 6 months ago

Just wanted to say, thanks for putting this up! I do enjoy Cheers, despite the…lower(?) quality as compared to other works; despite it all, Cheers has its own charm…possibly due to the eager and happy rampant sex that all the characters are prone to. ;P Well, 'till we meet again.

juzel
5 years 3 months ago

this is still in going and there are already 9 volumes that are released!! damn!!

burnedscar
5 years 3 months ago

anyone translating the rest of the volumes?

deadweight
5 years 3 months ago

i found a translted version of vulume 5 on another site, unfortunately no rar or zip of it, had to save each pic individually and about 10 of the links were broken, so pissed

user
5 years 3 months ago

Can you provide a link to that site?

Guy
5 years 2 months ago

deadweight please post a link

Ken
5 years 1 month ago

I found a translated version of Vol 5. http://uploading.com/files/a75d48c6/b74dc05189ac9

Enjoy guys :)

Hope oliver can get the rest of them soon
I really enjoy this series

jeff
5 years 1 month ago

any news on vol 5? i love this series soo much

Jeff
4 years 9 months ago

Hentai Rules: Free Zip English/translated Adult Mangas, Online hentai reader, Pictures, Movies and h-audios ! is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache