1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (22 votes, average: 4.14 out of 5)

OMG, quality HOTD hentai !

Update : good news, this post is now obsolete :D

I share the FOUR volumes of this hentai series on THAT page :)

39 Comments on "Highschool Of The Dead hentai doujinshi [English] : Dawn (or) Highscool Of The Dead"

John
5 years 6 months ago

There is a anime for it too.
start date was july 5th.

BlackTuna
EBowser
5 years 6 months ago

Well, this is the first Highschool of the Dead doujin I personally haver ever seen, and I always thought thats a goddamn shame, though there would be other pairings I'd prefer over this one…
Concerning links for reading HOTD online after onemanga closing down theres one other site I know of and aproof of, and that would be http://www.mangareader.net/170/high-school-of-the
Though for HQ-versions you should head to the scanlators directly here http://xamayon.org/

jwalker
5 years 6 months ago

I know there are already links, but here is another one..

jasta85
5 years 6 months ago

+1 for manga fox, one manga was one of two sites i visited for my manga fix, now it's only manga fox. RIP one manga

the anime is quite good, i recommend watching it before the manga though, as it will not finish the series. then you can read the manga and enjoy it all over again.

Hitsfan
5 years 6 months ago

Yeah, now all I have left is Fox, sucks it will probably be shut down soon too. The publishers are after everything.

man
brian
5 years 6 months ago

looks like the same artis from tama hiyori

5 years 6 months ago

The first time I saw there was a Highschool of the Dead doujin available, I was very, very worried that it was going to be a guro story with zombies. I am quite glad to see that it apparently features regular sex.

As for the manga (and now the anime), I have not been able to bring myself to read (or watch) it. I don't like stories where you get attached to all the characters, then see most of them die. For that same reason, I have never read or watched Battle Royale. I am thankful that HOTD exists though; I have a friend who "hates anime" , and has never read a manga, but loves zombie movies and comic books. I am trying to get him into anime and manga by using HOTD as a gateway drug. :-)

Phil

Rofl hope it works

Shad-Phoenix
5 years 6 months ago

I'm still waiting for the guro doujins. And the Digital Accel Works doujins. Making doujins of your mainstream properties is awesome.

Anon
5 years 6 months ago

The HOTD H-series in Japanese… and Dawn (or) High School of the Dead in English http://www.fakku.net/manga.php?series=High School of the Dead

since OneManga is taking a nose-dive down to the middle of nowhere… MangaFox and MangaReader have been my alternatives to find other series…

Flood
5 years 6 months ago

A French translation of the manga (now published) is also available here: http://www.hakwara.com/forum-animes/high-school-d

The fact that DAW has now his own hentai doujins is quite funny, I think ! :D

GoB
GoB
Grawr
Cubesquared
5 years 6 months ago

+1 to 1000manga, that's onemanga's other site that doesn't seem to be shutting down

REVI
5 years 6 months ago

1000manga will also shut down. (it's written somewhere on their forums)

Cubesquared
5 years 6 months ago

i'm SO glad someone told me before happened or i'd have gone mental, thanks for the info xD

Jankull
5 years 6 months ago

Haven-reader ftw! Also you have stoptazmo with a huge database.

And all the doujins of HOTD are crap, the only one who can do it is DAW himself…please god make him do it!

khaos
Cave
5 years 6 months ago

Wow thanks I just started reading this manga yesterday and was wondering if doujin's were out for it. Also despite this being the internet I will thank all of you for the site shares. I just added more bookmarks for manga. Does anyone have a newsgroup or usenet they would recommend if I preferred to not have the easy access website's "make money off of advertising" and instead kept it more in the scanlation circle? As far as the post on mangafox it seems like scanlations existed for a long time and no one cared until they made easy access websites. I'm really new to the scan scene.

Outsider
5 years 6 months ago

For having read every chapters of Highschool of the dead, I could almost say that Digital Accel Work is the man behind this manga : the drawing is so similar it is hard to differenciate.

Cocofang
5 years 6 months ago

Oh my god, HOTD is back? There were no new chapters for ages! This is a happy day ^3^

Kouchou
5 years 6 months ago

Unfortunately, chapter 26 is pretty much the last one that will be scanlated.

Xamayon, the group that was doing it, has dropped it, due to Yen Press announcing that it has been licensed for N.America.

mort
5 years 6 months ago

can someone tell me how many people, and who it is, that dies in the manga? I can't stand mangas where people die, especially main charracters… and hot babes.. Seriously.. SO can someone say, who dies?? and how many ?

5 years 6 months ago

Got to love it when artists do doujins of their own work. That is just a pure win situation.

badjoke
5 years 6 months ago

try here : http://unixmanga.com/onlinereading/Highschool_of_… ….just updated to ch. 26

man

the 2 newest chapters of the h-manga are out on hentaifromhell

Jin

godly tits .. indeed…

5 years 3 months ago

You can read manga online at http://www.deliciousmanga.com

Watch Anime Episodes
5 years 1 month ago

I love this show.. too bad they have so little….

mangafreak1337
4 years 8 months ago

you can read up to chap 29 at Mangareader.net awesome site :D

Hentai Rules: Free Zip English/translated Adult Mangas, Online hentai reader, Pictures, Movies and h-audios ! is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache