Uncensored version of Milk Party [English, Funny], by Taropun

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (120 votes, average: 4.39 out of 5)

(and here I am, shaking again with laughter, alone in front of my screen, sorry XD)

Dear visitors, please, as long as you accept to unplug your brain or at least turn off the rational part of your mind, here’s something you could immensely enjoy ! :lol:

Milk Party is the story of a young man confronted to an uncute, definitely non human-looking cow. Add out of phase but totally enjoyable humour and GREAT-looking, well-made, hardcore and uncensored drawings, and you’ve got a nice jewel :twisted:

A TON of thanks of mine to Nashrakh and Tornomer, from Team Vanilla, and Nightscream for the decensoring ! :) Just an anecdote, I’ve been double ninja’ed, when I saw this manga I thought I could decensor it, but I then realized that both H9E and Nightscream had already done the job like 30 minutes after the translation was finished :shock: Stereo ninja’ing ! :lol:

By Taropun, I also share the completely crazy Sproingy Stick, Suteki Este, Fatness Lover + Watashitachi Tsukiatterundesu, and Linked Mirror.

A quote you must NOT miss :3
« She’s not looking like a human at all.
No matter how much I look at her, she’s a cow.
(puts on her a simple hairband with fake human ears)
She turned into a human ! And she’s cute !
» :razz: :lol:

Open the Complete Pictures Gallery (or the backup gallery)

Here comes the zip link ! Help yourselves ! ^^
(17 MB, 20 pictures, English)

(please, is there a chance you can use the depositfiles link ? That will generate a tiny bonus for me, thank you very much if that's possible for you ! :)
A bonus for you, the coupon '07xpy4r3b7eiio5108b0db12dzwmjkxm' gives a 10% discount on Depositfiles 6-months and 1-years accounts.)

Zip Mirror #1 – or – Zip Mirror #2

This other link is far from being as good, but if you like the idea of girls having sex while only speaking animal language, the second half of this K-ON! doujin is for you :o

There’s only one conclusion  worth giving : GO COWS !!

41 Responses to Uncensored version of Milk Party [English, Funny], by Taropun

1. Santy August 10, 2010 at 4:31 am #

wow i love the part where he's like " i allreafy went to far i can't engage on bestiality" that made my day

2. Jorge August 10, 2010 at 4:40 am #

Moooo xD
    ROFL I love the end xD

3. cobaltex August 10, 2010 at 5:06 am #

i came and had a good laugh, wish there where more like this

4. JackalEvolution August 10, 2010 at 5:07 am #

This whole oneshot made my day. It's just sad that my rational head keeps complaining that a cow cannot give milk when it has never been "mated" before (such is the case here), while also suggesting that it must be because of special chemicals for artificial lactation. It's hard being a down-to-earth guy sometimes.

I find the reverse cowgirl position on page 13 very fitting. :p

5. JackalEvolution August 10, 2010 at 5:08 am #

6. wilson191 August 10, 2010 at 5:19 am #

Very cute ending…love this one

7. ponti_erik August 10, 2010 at 6:07 am #

Definitely a funny story and I always love the art from Taropun. I hope this catapults scanslation interest in Delusion Beam.

8. Ai-kun August 10, 2010 at 6:24 am #

Thanks Oliver,

I don't know why her smile at the last page so beautiful…

I love this manga :X.

9. Maou August 10, 2010 at 6:38 am #

the person who translated or scanned it has great taste in non hentai manga, fuck yeah The Breaker, which i guess is actually Korean(manhwa) but its read left to right like manga

10. nimbuskilla August 10, 2010 at 7:03 am #

two things.
    1) south park reference made my f'in day =)
    2) i couldn't fap to it ^.^ chick was hot as hell so it pissed me off a lot but the constant cows refernces and the mooing just killed my boner D:

11. Kiba84 August 10, 2010 at 7:07 am #

OMG WTF LOL… pretty much my experience :)

12. Kalle August 10, 2010 at 8:43 am #

Anthropomorphism to the extreme! :D

13. Rich August 10, 2010 at 9:18 am #

loved it

14. Not Elliot August 10, 2010 at 9:55 am #

Thank god you put this up here. I just downloaded another version of it today, and I was afraid I'd hallucinated the whole thing. Glad to see other people find it as mind-numbingly surreal as I did. : |

15. Ehud August 10, 2010 at 10:00 am #

Excellent post. Many thanx Oliver.

16. Giovanni August 10, 2010 at 10:09 am #

It was fantastic!.But that butcher remark at the ed got me thinking of…a few things…

• Azure Xuchilbara August 11, 2010 at 4:02 am #

Makes you wonder if the there are half-human half-cow hybrids getting cannibalized by their own parents, eh..? While the art is hot in this one, the story has so much guro undertones and potential…

If only the Taropun was into guro…

17. kusanagi August 10, 2010 at 10:29 am #

i was ok.. with this manga until i got 2 the last part.. when the guys said that his mom was going 2 sell the calf to a butcher.. then i stop 2 think.. w8… then this people eat almost human looking cow's… O_o wtf *puke……

imagine……. * puke again x_x

• Azure Xuchilbara August 11, 2010 at 4:00 am #

Exactly…This manga gives a dark hint to the fate of the cowgirls and their children…

A cow is a cow…Human-looking or not…

Getting butchered and eaten for human consumption is inevitable…

If the artists was into guro, you'd see a lot well-endowed and sexy anime cowgirls get butchered and slaughtered…

• rnd February 5, 2013 at 7:52 pm #

perhaps the people in that specific "hentai world" only eat non-human looking chickens and pigs… or they are vegetarians…

18. Ahinigami August 10, 2010 at 11:36 am #

One of the best manga I’ve seen with great/hot drawing and funny.

I wonder where did they sell such cow, I’ll be dying to buy but I wouldn’t even bother to get the fake human ear, cow ear+fresh milk is more delicious :p.

19. eXaX August 10, 2010 at 10:16 pm #

It was .. exceptionally cute. Especially the ending.

20. Anonface August 11, 2010 at 1:22 am #

If all Cows looked like that, beastiality would be the norm and having sex with a human would be frowned upon.

21. Thedude August 11, 2010 at 3:33 am #

I think this could be taken as a symbolic feminist statement about society's view of attractive women… That or its just really, really wierd… (and hot)

22. Azure Xuchilbara August 11, 2010 at 3:56 am #

While there wasn't any guro in this one, the ending hints a very dark fate for the protagonist and the cowgirl's child if it was sent to the butcher…After all, humans eat cows…

So I'm guessing this manga gives a hint of these cowgirls getting killed and butchered…

Similar to a translated manga by Sumomodou called Gyuuniku Shoujo (Cow Girls)…

And yes, said anime cowgirls do get killed and butchered via induced Heart Attack and death through continuous orgasm…

Makes you think about the fate of these cowgirls, huh..?

• Zathael August 11, 2010 at 5:39 am #

• Oliver AKA The Admin August 11, 2010 at 10:03 am #

It's hentai, guys :D

• Azure Xuchilbara August 11, 2010 at 5:54 pm #

Sorry about that…I can't help myself and point out these things when an otherwise normal H-manga has macabre and dark undertones…

23. Person August 11, 2010 at 6:24 am #

I'm confused does one call this animal abuse?

24. Person August 11, 2010 at 6:26 am #

Its a Mooman lol

25. Lolz August 11, 2010 at 7:07 am #

"Disinfected" haha

26. Preppy August 11, 2010 at 11:59 am #

Hi Mr. Oliver! I've been a long time visitor, but never posted just in case there were trolls lurking around! Anyways, I really appreciate your website! And do you happen to know if there is any more of zombie princess?

27. Code Prinny August 11, 2010 at 5:58 pm #

if i put human ears on cows, would they look like that?

28. Silence August 12, 2010 at 4:03 pm #

After reading the comments I'm afraid to read this. I keep thinking this is going to turn out to be a beasialilty book. Which is just ugh. But as the comments lead me to believe it is a beastiality book, with the girl becomes hamburger ending. I will pass on this one. Sorry I must say Ugh all around…

29. reader August 12, 2010 at 6:34 pm #

Just the fact that they can breed shows it not really a cow.

30. Guest2 August 14, 2010 at 7:44 am #

This manga inspired me to write a distopian Soylent Green like story.
    It plays before this manga and shows how people get used to the idea of using humans as cows.

31. SigNotion June 26, 2011 at 6:46 am #

Mooo Mooo Moo Moooooo!
    Translation: Cmon big boy Milk me, harder harder!
    I couldnt stop laughing but when i think about it, its kinda creepy o.0

32. kcz117 February 5, 2015 at 10:57 am #

Don't know if anyone will see this, but turns out they made a hentai video from this story. Although its part of another video with a different name and it is a little different from the original manga, they actually did it pretty well. If anyone actually reads this and wants to know contact me and I'll list the name of the video.

• Oliver (HentaiRules) February 5, 2015 at 1:22 pm #

I'm not forbidding you from providing information in the comments, Kcz117 :)

• kcz117 February 6, 2015 at 7:29 am #

oh ok, been a looong while since I've been here. Well, the video is called Waisetsu Missile The Animation. There are only two stories. The latter is Milk Party, while the former I am unsure what it is based off of. The first part is neterare (barf), girl protecting a guy she like by being a slave to the guys that bully him. I liked the ending as the guy finds out whats going on and has those guys groveling at his feet at the end. It was funny, I was gonna delete it after seeing the first few minutes, but I wanted to see how it ended, so I skipped more or less to the end and low and behold, I found this jewel hidden in the video. Animation isn't all that great, but didn't matter as it still caused the full mast to be raised. :P

• Zathael February 6, 2015 at 10:29 am #

Waisetsu Missile is the title of a tankoubon by Taropun. The first half of the anime is based off the first chapter of the tank. The Milk Party story is also in that same tank, which is why they are both together in the anime.