Leftovers [English], by Bobobo

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (51 votes, average: 4.39 out of 5)
Loading...Loading...

Fapping :D

At first, I was : AWWW SHIT IT’S TOO FUNNY I’M GONNA DIE !

And, then, on second thought, I had, precisely, afterthoughts. I shared very few stories providing such epic bursts of laughter, but the other ones didn’t leave a bad aftertaste like in the present case, because I always try to imagine “what happens next”… It’s problematic that I can’t summarize the story, doing so would ruin the fun you can expect from this, but, well, don’t ask too much, OK ? A bad aftertaste is worth it, considering how FUN it is :)

(There’s also The Day She Became My Sister, by the same artist)

For the same reason, I don’t give preview pictures, every single one of them is a potential huge spoiler ! I’ll just say this is Delusional Shota VS Drunk Virgin Killer With Chicken Stew Over Her Head.
Thanks a LOT Nashrakh and Xavier from Little White Butterflies for the memorable release ! :)

Open the Complete Pictures Gallery (or the backup gallery)

Here comes the zip link ! Help yourselves ! ^^
(7 MB, 23 pictures, English)

(please, is there a chance you can use the depositfiles link ? That will generate a tiny bonus for me, thank you very much if that's possible for you ! :)
A bonus for you, the coupon '07xpy4r3b7eiio5108b0db12dzwmjkxm' gives a 10% discount on Depositfiles 6-months and 1-years accounts.)

Zip Mirror #1 – or – Zip Mirror #2

19 Responses to Leftovers [English], by Bobobo

1. jaylou1010 March 11, 2011 at 5:14 am #

Gotta love that rape face!

The people over a LWB said that this was their most hilarious release of the year and I would say that that's a fair assumption. It's also one of the best magazine scans you'll ever see. It's on the level of most tanks.

Bonus points for the Dead or Alive reference.

Thanks Oliver and the LWB team.

• Azure Xuchilbara March 11, 2011 at 5:48 am #

Me too…LWB even said her rape face is awesome~

This has got to be one of the most funniest and creative straight-shota hentai doujins I have read…

And the ending is just…Well, it's funny as hell~

2. madara-taka2 March 11, 2011 at 5:21 am #

This too funny.I would agree this is the funniest thing to come out so far this year.

3. Chass March 11, 2011 at 7:59 am #

"He sure showed me!" LOL

4. Wth March 11, 2011 at 8:44 am #

Ah, it would appear that the madness of Panty and Stocking has come to hentai….sigh

5. Zathael March 11, 2011 at 9:40 am #

First of all, I agree that this is HILARIOUS, although a bit too wet and sloppy in some kinda icky ways. ;)

Oliver, as for your "bad aftertaste", I think you are reading *way* too much into this. This is hentai, where the mother will scream something like BAKA!!!, and then smack someone so they end up with one of those big bumps on their head. No real beatings, no arrests, just some "anger" from the mother and some Orz from the neighbor woman and kid.

6. Nikolauss March 11, 2011 at 11:31 am #

You spin me right round, baby, right round!

That has to be the best quote in hentai!!!!

7. Ehud March 11, 2011 at 12:01 pm #

Hilarious. One of the funniest things i ever read. "bad aftertaste" Oliver? Don't you think it's a bit of exaggeration? It's cheerful and funny, and we need nothing more.

8. arieswarlock March 11, 2011 at 4:02 pm #

This is another Bobobo doujin

unfortunately, it's a crappy rewrite. Anybody knows where the original is?

• Zathael March 11, 2011 at 5:43 pm #

Nashrakh has answered your question over at LWB, in the comments section for their share of this:

ttp://littlewhitebutterflies.wordpress.com/2011/03/10/bobobo-leftovers-original-english-nashrakhxavier/

9. Zathael March 11, 2011 at 5:39 pm #

I just found out over at LWB that Bobobo is the artist for the Abradeli Kami drawing circle. Abradeli Kami has done a lot of One Piece doujins, several of which have been translated. You can try searching Google for them, or you could wait to see if Oliver decides to compile and share a pack of them now that he knows this… :)

10. aUsCkEs March 11, 2011 at 9:34 pm #

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jesus H Christ, I just couldn't stop laughing while reading this. It was simply amazing and amusing. Thanks a lot for the share.

11. t0pfpflanze March 12, 2011 at 3:00 am #

wow, I have no idea how I should describe that doujin xD

it was kinda, fucked up? ……but in good sense?

anyway thanks Oliver

12. Gameperv March 14, 2011 at 2:22 pm #

One word after seeing that pic: Scary..!

Now on to reading.

13. Gameperv March 14, 2011 at 2:45 pm #

Finished, okay, this was just wtf moment and you deserved it lady! :)

14. Shogun April 28, 2011 at 6:37 am #