1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (35 votes, average: 4.46 out of 5)
Virgin pussy for just a short while longer

UPDATE (I love updates like that) !

That page is now OBSOLETE, you may find this present share repacked inside the COMPLETE Kano Bano manga, and it is available here, enjoy ! ^_^

21 Comments on "Chapters 9 and 10 of Kano Bano, tank version [English], by Yukimi + the Complete Japanese version (207 verrrrrry promising pictures)"

Admin
4 years 9 months ago

As for Hotfile, no hotfile links today again, I still can't log in into my account, and I'm still waiting for a reply from their support team as to WHY. They once replied me, but too quickly and not reading my email I suppose, to tell that, no, I was not banned. I'm still pestering them, I'll get a reply sooner or later.
Until then, no hotfile mirrors. Sorry everyone, deal with it.

Granten
4 years 9 months ago

Damn that's cute. Wish those two had been expanded more, they could easily fill an entire tank on their own. Hope Hotfile starts working for you.

Furankurufu
4 years 9 months ago

Cherry Pink is so old now lol but always a classic great nutbuster/tearjerker!!

Rikko
4 years 9 months ago

Looks rather nice. Hope to see the full tank soon!

princeheir

woah woah soo many O_O

boko
4 years 9 months ago

Good stories there. How old is this ? I'm pretty sure (=99% sure) I've read the 1st story before… Not that I care, since it was long ago as far as I can remember… How old is this ?

boko
4 years 9 months ago

oh, what i really wanted to say though is :
uploaded doesn't work, for me at least (wait 12secs->enter capcha ->click on dl->wait 12secs->enter capcha->etcetcetc)
comme on dit en français bien de chez nous : il pue la merde uploaded !! :p

But I'm glad the guy below me agrees with my previous comment, cheers

__Millz__
4 years 9 months ago

Didn't you already share those ? I already had them on my hard disk and they have been there for almost a year; and since I get most of my dope here I thought you had already shared them.
Thanks anyway, if there's anybody that hasn't read them, this is the time.

Admin
4 years 9 months ago

They were in magazine versions.

Now they're in tank versions :)

jaylou1010
4 years 9 months ago

Would you want to give this post the "Other Languages" tag? Just curios :).

AlexandrineLibr
4 years 9 months ago

Well, let me ask the obvious: what about chapters 1-8? It is not usual to start a publication by the middle, I think.:(

zaan16
4 years 9 months ago

Actually it's not really unusual that the translated chapters starts from middle or at the end of the tankoubon.
Since it was translated from magazine scans and there is no way to know which chapter is that story in the tankoubon.

Awesome
4 years 9 months ago

Come on man, now I gotta fap.

MRC
4 years 9 months ago

Well… at least one progress, ¿Don't you think?

mvee
4 years 9 months ago

oh no, the last story was soo sad…. :(

chang
4 years 9 months ago

ahh…I wish that the male in 2nd story could have better hair cut…but the story just awesome, cried a little bit of the last conversation on last pg.

Vanilla Ice
4 years 9 months ago

Cherry Pink’s ending is really like a ton of bricks hitting you in the chest.

Rikko

Oh! I read it yesterday!

It was better than expected. Now I want moar of this :D

Kuonji Alice
4 years 9 months ago

So it's not all translated yet ?The cover looks pretty good…but I guess I'll just wait until all of them is translated.

VVen
4 years 3 months ago

The last story of the tank and it was so bittersweet:'(it needs a sequel! I demand a sequel!
Yukimi is just so talented, and really makes an effort to create good stories. Some are uglier, but many are wonderful. This two are among my favourites. Boy I wish I could read Jap!

Advocate
4 years 2 months ago

The last two stories always made me cry. Get the first love and drunk love more on the end.

Hentai Rules: Free Zip English/translated Adult Mangas, Online hentai reader, Pictures, Movies and h-audios ! is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache