1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (35 votes, average: 4.46 out of 5)
Virgin pussy for just a short while longer

UPDATE (I love updates like that) !

That page is now OBSOLETE, you may find this present share repacked inside the COMPLETE Kano Bano manga, and it is available here, enjoy ! ^_^

21 Responses to Chapters 9 and 10 of Kano Bano, tank version [English], by Yukimi + the Complete Japanese version (207 verrrrrry promising pictures)

1. Oliver AKA The Admin April 28, 2011 at 4:48 am #

As for Hotfile, no hotfile links today again, I still can't log in into my account, and I'm still waiting for a reply from their support team as to WHY. They once replied me, but too quickly and not reading my email I suppose, to tell that, no, I was not banned. I'm still pestering them, I'll get a reply sooner or later.
    Until then, no hotfile mirrors. Sorry everyone, deal with it.

2. Granten April 28, 2011 at 6:11 am #

Damn that's cute. Wish those two had been expanded more, they could easily fill an entire tank on their own. Hope Hotfile starts working for you.

3. Furankurufu April 28, 2011 at 7:12 am #

Cherry Pink is so old now lol but always a classic great nutbuster/tearjerker!!

4. Rikko April 28, 2011 at 7:35 am #

Looks rather nice. Hope to see the full tank soon!

5. princeheir April 28, 2011 at 8:37 am #

woah woah soo many O_O

6. boko April 28, 2011 at 8:48 am #

Good stories there. How old is this ? I'm pretty sure (=99% sure) I've read the 1st story before… Not that I care, since it was long ago as far as I can remember… How old is this ?

• boko April 28, 2011 at 9:53 am #

oh, what i really wanted to say though is :
      uploaded doesn't work, for me at least (wait 12secs->enter capcha ->click on dl->wait 12secs->enter capcha->etcetcetc)
      comme on dit en français bien de chez nous : il pue la merde uploaded !! :p

But I'm glad the guy below me agrees with my previous comment, cheers

7. __Millz__ April 28, 2011 at 9:39 am #

Didn't you already share those ? I already had them on my hard disk and they have been there for almost a year; and since I get most of my dope here I thought you had already shared them.
    Thanks anyway, if there's anybody that hasn't read them, this is the time.

• Oliver AKA The Admin April 28, 2011 at 12:18 pm #

They were in magazine versions.

Now they're in tank versions :)

• jaylou1010 April 29, 2011 at 3:29 am #

Would you want to give this post the "Other Languages" tag? Just curios :).

8. AlexandrineLibr April 28, 2011 at 2:26 pm #

Well, let me ask the obvious: what about chapters 1-8? It is not usual to start a publication by the middle, I think.:(

• zaan16 April 28, 2011 at 2:41 pm #

Actually it's not really unusual that the translated chapters starts from middle or at the end of the tankoubon.
      Since it was translated from magazine scans and there is no way to know which chapter is that story in the tankoubon.

9. Awesome April 28, 2011 at 6:01 pm #

Come on man, now I gotta fap.

10. MRC April 29, 2011 at 2:47 am #

Well… at least one progress, ¿Don't you think?

11. mvee April 29, 2011 at 5:06 am #

oh no, the last story was soo sad…. :(

12. chang April 29, 2011 at 5:19 am #

ahh…I wish that the male in 2nd story could have better hair cut…but the story just awesome, cried a little bit of the last conversation on last pg.

13. Vanilla Ice April 29, 2011 at 6:26 am #

Cherry Pink’s ending is really like a ton of bricks hitting you in the chest.

14. Rikko April 29, 2011 at 8:36 am #

Oh! I read it yesterday!

It was better than expected. Now I want moar of this :D

15. Kuonji Alice April 29, 2011 at 1:58 pm #

So it's not all translated yet ?The cover looks pretty good…but I guess I'll just wait until all of them is translated.

16. VVen October 29, 2011 at 5:01 pm #

The last story of the tank and it was so bittersweet:'(it needs a sequel! I demand a sequel!
    Yukimi is just so talented, and really makes an effort to create good stories. Some are uglier, but many are wonderful. This two are among my favourites. Boy I wish I could read Jap!

17. Advocate December 3, 2011 at 7:33 am #

The last two stories always made me cry. Get the first love and drunk love more on the end.