Sweethearts [Complete Japanese TANK, FFS !, 232 pictures], by Gunma Kisaragi

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (42 votes, average: 4.26 out of 5)

ORRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAH !

Good news! A new version of this manga is now available that has been entirely uncensored and is in English!

Get it right here!

35 Comments on "Sweethearts [Complete Japanese TANK, FFS !, 232 pictures], by Gunma Kisaragi"

Crux
4 years 9 months ago

At last! I've been waiting for this to happen, thanks for the share!

Carrot_Glace
4 years 9 months ago

“This is not my habit to share Japanese mangas” Then, what the hell did you share all these years???

Anonymous
4 years 9 months ago

he obviously means he's not in the habit of sharing NON-TRANSLATED mangas, as in, mangas that still have JAPANESE DIALOGUE, you know those strange characters that don't look like the english alphabet? yeah those.

Admin

D'uh.

In the name of obvious obviousness I edited my post to write "untranslated Japanese mangas", is it better, Captain Obvious ?

ethan
4 years 9 months ago

this manga has been translated up to ch 4 i think here is the link http://doujinland.com/normal/sweet-hearts/#more-1

eeewww
4 years 9 months ago

when are you going to translate it in English?

jaylou1010
4 years 9 months ago

Most of the chapters are already translated, but they are in lower quality magazine scans. I'm 1000% sure that people are working on transferring the translation unto the tanks. :D

Admin
4 years 9 months ago

As soon as I learn Japanese. Give me some time.

Gameperv
4 years 9 months ago

I'm way ahead of you (even though I can only speak atleast 1% for now) and found out a few months back it's really hard to read those symbols when I actually tried to crackdown on it, especially Kanji!!! So far, the only 2 symbols I can actually read/write are the ones that come out sounding like "ri" and "n". ARGH, I musn't give up!!!

Didn't think you would cough up this stuff so soon! I should've kept my mouth shut and see how long you would find out!

AlexandrineLibr
4 years 9 months ago

Let's be honest: the Japanese writing system is completely outdated, besides being inaccurate. Why do they insist in that incoherent expression? The way they like to imitate and quote English language all the time, they should have moved to Latin alphabet long ago.

Gameperv
4 years 8 months ago

Well, these guys are known for their pride, considering the shit they've been through in their history. Not to mention they're also very traditionalist, much like their censors… Lol
You gotta atleast handed to them, if it ain't broke, why fix it (atleast for them)?

Normal Guy
4 years 9 months ago

i love gunma's work!!! thanks homeboy!!!!

Normal Guy
4 years 9 months ago

i cant wait to see what this is about…normally is has sisters having sex with one guy…or incest…or boarderline incest…oh well knowing gunma it will be great none the less!

Antaste
4 years 9 months ago

Lately, except for the work of Yamatogawa and other scenario-oriented hentai, I didn't care much about the language any more… Just fap and fap :))

Josuke
4 years 9 months ago

I have lots of love for Gunma and his works, especially Sweethearts, it was the first of his works that I read, was a great gateway to his other works, and what made me a fan but sadly, this is one of those times that I regret not knowing japanese :'( maybe one hopefully.

Seishiro
4 years 9 months ago

Oh well, I don't read hentai for the plot anyway…

AlexandrineLibr
4 years 9 months ago

This man is a great artist. He should be painting, after all, good sex is beautiful by itself!:D

Chance
4 years 9 months ago

Gunma Kisaragi is always good Kisaragi. Many thanks, Oliver.

princeheir
4 years 9 months ago

will wait for the complete Tankoubon edition :)

but thanks for the offer Oliver :P

berserk

will wait for the complete Tankoubon edition [2]

There's probably already a ton of people transfering the translations to these tanks scans! =D

Gameperv

As we speak, compadre!

berserk

FUCK YEA!! >=D

H9Eleven
4 years 9 months ago

If someone decides to edit magazine scans and translate the rest of this (As I'm sure they already are) I will proceed to decensor it.

jaylou1010

Bless you good sir.

berserk

God bless you high9Eleven! o

Dark Ren
4 years 8 months ago

Good to hear that :D. I`ll keep my eyes on it. Thanks H9Eleven

Awesome
4 years 9 months ago

I love you in a totally heterosexual way Oliver

FUKE
4 years 9 months ago

Oddly enough, I bought this book and then the scans comes online. Doesn't matter to me either way since supporting the artist means more faptastic books for the future.

widowchaser
4 years 9 months ago

I'm late to post here… wasn't my fault really. I DL'd this terrific Gunma epic, and THEN spent a lot of time just looking at the curves of each beautiful ass. I didn't want to rush it of course, so it took some time. Geez, I love Gunma's stuff, TL'd or not TL'd! I'm sorry what was I saying… never mind, I'm going back to read it again…. :D

frank

thanks so much

4 years 8 months ago

OMFG, this is amazing. i cant wait for the translated version, thanks a lot

Dark Ren
4 years 8 months ago

About that front picture… Do you uncencored yourself, Oliver? Coz in the pact it is cencored a bit. and have you checked How to Create an Idol of mine?

Dark Ren
4 years 8 months ago

About that front picture… Do you uncencored yourself, Oliver? Coz in the pack it is cencored a bit. and have you checked How to Create an Idol of mine?

Admin
4 years 8 months ago

Yeah, I love to decensor stuff, and I train on a daily basis on my big preview pictures :)

Now, your version : I'm sorry to tell this, but the pictures are in smaller resolution than the original ones, and that means "no" in my eyes. Sometimes this is a very difficult choice, but in most occasions, even by a little, higher res is still better… I hope I'm not offending you, I'm saying things are I believe them :)

Dark Ren
4 years 8 months ago

LOL it`s good to hear that. Maybe if noone decencored Sweethearts, you can decencored them yourself and share with us :D :D :D :D

haha don`t worry about it. now that you say that, I just notice that it really is smaller resolution >_<. guess I pick up a wrong raw :P

anyway, how about I request to you to decencored page 52 of May Favorite @_@. It is the only one missing of the decencored stuff. that`s the only one that still cencored

Hentai Rules: Free Zip English/translated Adult Mangas, Online hentai reader, Pictures, Movies and h-audios ! is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache