Sweethearts [Complete Japanese TANK, FFS !, 232 pictures], by Gunma Kisaragi

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (42 votes, average: 4.26 out of 5)
Loading...Loading...

ORRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAH !

Good news! A new version of this manga is now available that has been entirely uncensored and is in English!

Get it right here!

35 Responses to Sweethearts [Complete Japanese TANK, FFS !, 232 pictures], by Gunma Kisaragi

1. Crux May 6, 2011 at 5:05 am #

At last! I've been waiting for this to happen, thanks for the share!

2. Carrot_Glace May 6, 2011 at 5:11 am #

“This is not my habit to share Japanese mangas” Then, what the hell did you share all these years???

• Anonymous May 6, 2011 at 9:56 am #

he obviously means he's not in the habit of sharing NON-TRANSLATED mangas, as in, mangas that still have JAPANESE DIALOGUE, you know those strange characters that don't look like the english alphabet? yeah those.

• Oliver AKA The Admin May 6, 2011 at 11:01 am #

D'uh.

In the name of obvious obviousness I edited my post to write "untranslated Japanese mangas", is it better, Captain Obvious ?

3. eeewww May 6, 2011 at 5:14 am #

when are you going to translate it in English?

• jaylou1010 May 6, 2011 at 5:22 am #

Most of the chapters are already translated, but they are in lower quality magazine scans. I'm 1000% sure that people are working on transferring the translation unto the tanks. :D

• Oliver AKA The Admin May 6, 2011 at 11:02 am #

As soon as I learn Japanese. Give me some time.

• Gameperv May 6, 2011 at 5:42 pm #

I'm way ahead of you (even though I can only speak atleast 1% for now) and found out a few months back it's really hard to read those symbols when I actually tried to crackdown on it, especially Kanji!!! So far, the only 2 symbols I can actually read/write are the ones that come out sounding like "ri" and "n". ARGH, I musn't give up!!!

Didn't think you would cough up this stuff so soon! I should've kept my mouth shut and see how long you would find out!

• AlexandrineLibr May 6, 2011 at 10:59 pm #

Let's be honest: the Japanese writing system is completely outdated, besides being inaccurate. Why do they insist in that incoherent expression? The way they like to imitate and quote English language all the time, they should have moved to Latin alphabet long ago.

• Gameperv May 11, 2011 at 10:21 pm #

Well, these guys are known for their pride, considering the shit they've been through in their history. Not to mention they're also very traditionalist, much like their censors… Lol
            You gotta atleast handed to them, if it ain't broke, why fix it (atleast for them)?

4. Normal Guy May 6, 2011 at 5:58 am #

i love gunma's work!!! thanks homeboy!!!!

• Normal Guy May 6, 2011 at 6:02 am #

i cant wait to see what this is about…normally is has sisters having sex with one guy…or incest…or boarderline incest…oh well knowing gunma it will be great none the less!

5. Antaste May 6, 2011 at 8:08 am #

Lately, except for the work of Yamatogawa and other scenario-oriented hentai, I didn't care much about the language any more… Just fap and fap :))

6. Josuke May 6, 2011 at 10:45 am #

I have lots of love for Gunma and his works, especially Sweethearts, it was the first of his works that I read, was a great gateway to his other works, and what made me a fan but sadly, this is one of those times that I regret not knowing japanese :'( maybe one hopefully.

7. Seishiro May 6, 2011 at 12:48 pm #

Oh well, I don't read hentai for the plot anyway…

8. AlexandrineLibr May 6, 2011 at 1:15 pm #

This man is a great artist. He should be painting, after all, good sex is beautiful by itself!:D

9. Chance May 6, 2011 at 2:48 pm #

Gunma Kisaragi is always good Kisaragi. Many thanks, Oliver.

10. princeheir May 6, 2011 at 6:49 pm #

will wait for the complete Tankoubon edition :)

but thanks for the offer Oliver :P

11. berserk May 6, 2011 at 6:56 pm #

will wait for the complete Tankoubon edition [2]

There's probably already a ton of people transfering the translations to these tanks scans! =D

• Gameperv May 6, 2011 at 7:18 pm #

As we speak, compadre!

• berserk May 7, 2011 at 3:20 am #

FUCK YEA!! >=D

12. H9Eleven May 6, 2011 at 8:12 pm #

If someone decides to edit magazine scans and translate the rest of this (As I'm sure they already are) I will proceed to decensor it.

• jaylou1010 May 6, 2011 at 11:01 pm #

Bless you good sir.

• berserk May 7, 2011 at 3:20 am #

God bless you high9Eleven! o

• Dark Ren May 9, 2011 at 4:06 am #

Good to hear that :D. I`ll keep my eyes on it. Thanks H9Eleven

13. Awesome May 6, 2011 at 8:12 pm #

I love you in a totally heterosexual way Oliver

14. FUKE May 6, 2011 at 11:27 pm #

Oddly enough, I bought this book and then the scans comes online. Doesn't matter to me either way since supporting the artist means more faptastic books for the future.

15. widowchaser May 7, 2011 at 4:48 am #

I'm late to post here… wasn't my fault really. I DL'd this terrific Gunma epic, and THEN spent a lot of time just looking at the curves of each beautiful ass. I didn't want to rush it of course, so it took some time. Geez, I love Gunma's stuff, TL'd or not TL'd! I'm sorry what was I saying… never mind, I'm going back to read it again…. :D

16. frank May 7, 2011 at 9:08 pm #

thanks so much

17. Ale May 8, 2011 at 1:59 am #

OMFG, this is amazing. i cant wait for the translated version, thanks a lot

18. Dark Ren May 9, 2011 at 2:39 am #

About that front picture… Do you uncencored yourself, Oliver? Coz in the pact it is cencored a bit. and have you checked How to Create an Idol of mine?

19. Dark Ren May 9, 2011 at 2:49 am #

About that front picture… Do you uncencored yourself, Oliver? Coz in the pack it is cencored a bit. and have you checked How to Create an Idol of mine?

• Oliver AKA The Admin May 9, 2011 at 2:55 am #

Yeah, I love to decensor stuff, and I train on a daily basis on my big preview pictures :)

Now, your version : I'm sorry to tell this, but the pictures are in smaller resolution than the original ones, and that means "no" in my eyes. Sometimes this is a very difficult choice, but in most occasions, even by a little, higher res is still better… I hope I'm not offending you, I'm saying things are I believe them :)

20. Dark Ren May 9, 2011 at 3:57 am #

LOL it`s good to hear that. Maybe if noone decencored Sweethearts, you can decencored them yourself and share with us :D :D :D :D

haha don`t worry about it. now that you say that, I just notice that it really is smaller resolution >_<. guess I pick up a wrong raw :P

anyway, how about I request to you to decencored page 52 of May Favorite @_@. It is the only one missing of the decencored stuff. that`s the only one that still cencored