Cheers Volume 5 [English, 195 pictures], by Charlie Nishinaka

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (33 votes, average: 4.39 out of 5)
At least, the faces are good :)

This 5th volume of the Cheers series continues just like the previous ones did : cheerleaders having casual very happy sex with the only male of their team, with trivial light hearted stories to wrap it.

Graphically, the faces are strangely arousing, it partly makes up for the lack of details in *other* body parts (hint, hint!).

Credits and thanks are for Saha and Starfox, Viper-san, Cube, Inadvent, Ultramage, 6th7, Cythen, Jun and two anons :)

Memo : Cheers Vol. 1Vol. 2Vol. 3Vol. 4Vol. 6Vol. 7  Vol. 8 Vol. 9
(don’t make a confusion with Cheerism, by Ed, a total masterpiece in comparison)

Open the Complete Pictures Gallery (or the backup gallery)

Here comes the zip link ! Help yourselves ! ^^
(77 MB, 195 pictures, English)

(please, is there a chance you can use the depositfiles link ? That will generate a tiny bonus for me, thank you very much if that's possible for you ! :)
A bonus for you, the coupon 'hiyzerikbjj80r52uhkd8d13juludsme' gives a 10% discount on Depositfiles 6-months and 1-years accounts.)

Zip Mirror #1 – or – Zip Mirror #2

17 Responses to Cheers Volume 5 [English, 195 pictures], by Charlie Nishinaka

1. WhiteFox July 1, 2011 at 2:52 am #

this honestly made my day. ive always loved the cheers series for some reason, and ive been waiting for volume 5 for a while now

• raZor303 July 2, 2011 at 5:06 am #

I was thinking the same thing. The facial expressions are just SO HOT,and I think I just realized the reason why. When the girls are blushing, they don't have noses. Now I don't know if that's your reason as well, but I find that SO HOT!!!!!

2. Jakk July 1, 2011 at 6:27 am #

Those Faces 0.o….. i don't know what it is but they are mesmerizing

• raZor303 July 2, 2011 at 5:10 am #

DUDE I KNOW!!!!! I just figured it out! When they're blushing, they don't have noses!

• raZor303 July 2, 2011 at 5:15 am #

And those big, glossy eyes play a roll in it too.

3. NeoRedBlaze July 1, 2011 at 7:02 am #

The Cheers! series are not my favorite but I have to say this is a good one yet. Thank you very much. =)

4. Daze July 1, 2011 at 8:38 am #

Aaaargh, what's wrong with my goddamn PC, it won't let me download using Wupload or Filesonic :'(
    After finally having a long awaited series.

5. mohdmustaqim July 1, 2011 at 3:06 pm #

can you make a link of hotfile cause my country has block depositfile web side:'(
    and the other link is 4 to 6 hour download :'(
    hotfile is ok and 2nd faster

6. :) July 1, 2011 at 8:25 pm #

As far as I know there are 10 volumes of Cheers. I would love to see them all translated one day

7. Melo July 1, 2011 at 11:16 pm #

Oh for how long have I waited for this, for some reason Cheers! is my favourite hentai series of all time, there's just something similar to WAFF that makes one want to keep turning the pages.

Thanks a lot for the share Oliver!

8. Cheers! July 2, 2011 at 7:12 am #

Ive always loved the Cheers! serie. I think its because I used to be the manager of the girls basketball team back in high school. Wish my experience was more like his (;

9. jEFF July 2, 2011 at 2:57 pm #

yes!!!!! finally thanks!!

10. Yuki_240sx July 3, 2011 at 9:56 pm #

Ohh Another edition to my Cheers collection, well another chapter of Cheers actually hehe. I can't wait to read it. Man why can't it happen in real life, be surrounded by gorgeous cheerleaders and be the only guy around, man that's a great Harem life for any guy out there.

Thanks Oliver for sharing.

11. Mors July 18, 2011 at 1:13 am #

Actually… if u guys would only search around at google abit you would find the other volumes, 6,7,8 too.
    How many volumes are there going to be? oO

12. phoenyxz August 2, 2011 at 6:02 pm #

there are the others translated like the ones we have here by oliver

13. phoenyxz August 2, 2011 at 6:03 pm #

guys if anyone can post here the links or an adress i would be thankfull cus i dont have much of a net myself

14. hc OLIVER FAN November 25, 2011 at 12:50 pm #

ermm currenly its taken from saha.. vol 6 not yet finished translated. that's might be why oliver didnt pick it up yet. or he just hate lolies :)