1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (46 votes, average: 4.26 out of 5)
GROWR ! AWESOMESAUCE !

EXCELLENT news, H9E has finished decensoring the complete Sweethearts manga, by Gunma Kisaragi ! :D

H9E, High Nine Eleven, thank you SO much ! The day I can afford stone altars (it may take a while, I’ll also need to be able to buy the house in which to place it), you’ll have your one along the other great Hentai Bringers =)

Written like that, it “only”sounds wonderful, but try to imagine how much work it may have meant ? When doing one picture may take one, or five minutes ? With a 235 pictures-long manga inside which several pictures need fixing ? Now, that looks even more awesome, right ? ;) Look, I won’t blame anyone visiting H9E’s blog to drop a thanks.

Enough talk, awesome teens in uniform having sex await,
Sweethearts, Uncensored version, is available on THAT page ! ^_^

18 Comments on "UNCENSORED version of Sweethearts, by Gunma Kisaragi [English, 235 pictures, fucking AWESOME]"

jaylou1010
4 years 6 months ago

And not only is the amount of pages decensored great, but so was the speed: it only took a couple of weeks o.0.

Thanks for the decensorying H9E and Oliver for sharing here.

Tim

Thx a lot Oli for this! time to replace my old scans I guess :D
btw if u have any conections with Hentai Anime Studios tell them to animate more works of Gunma the only one they make was Love Selection so many crappy ero-manga animated this days that it's truly sad Gunma Godly ero-manga get so little attention..
Gunma is the one and only HENTAI-GOD!

jindan
4 years 6 months ago

Sweet mother of goodness, god does exist :)

Zathael
4 years 6 months ago

Thanks to all the original translators/editors, thanks to H9E for decensoring, and thanks Oliver for sharing it here.

hoccus
4 years 6 months ago

Thanks Oliver for the share.

4 years 6 months ago

Amazing work! Thanks to everyone who made this possible!

buwitre
4 years 6 months ago

does anybody know which manga page 234 is from? it is last last page with the "this has been decensored by H9ELEVEN" bubble

Zathael
4 years 6 months ago

You mean the page that has "CREDITS EXTRACTED FROM SUN-KEN ROCK" printed in the margin on the lower left half of the page? ;)

H9Eleven
4 years 6 months ago

It's from Sun-Ken Rock :)

JackalEvolution
4 years 6 months ago

I don't know if someone has already found this little Easter Egg, guys, but if not, then let me inform you. At page 136, on the upper left portion, there are two girls giving a double BJ. They are the Giri Giri Sisters, Mion and Kotone Tsubaki. And no doubt that lucky dude is their "brother," Tsukasa. :D

H9Eleven
4 years 6 months ago

Thanks Oliver and everyone else for the kind worlds.

Have fun "reading" it if you haven't yet -:)

IGO - The Dreamer
4 years 6 months ago

Thx for this amanzing share, Oliver!!! Kisaragi-sama really is one of the bests mangakas hentais I ever see!

IGO - The Dreamer

And thanks to H9Eleven, for decensorying!!! :D

Allen7
4 years 6 months ago

(I read your reply Oliver) and I think you need to reset the ratings again and again. Someone's obviously trolling. Maybe password protect the ratings or login to rate?

Admin
4 years 6 months ago

Haha, seriously, why waste time on it, on cheating on votes ? It sucks to have a life so empty doing it becomes worth spending time on it ^^;;

Another IP-ban to the list (well, actually, the domain behind the anonymization), and now logging both cookie and IP for the ratings.

Anyway, thanks for the report, Allen, the ratings for this post have been reset.

Seph
4 years 6 months ago

Hello, Oliver! I'm a long-time lurker and I was wondering if you knew just how many gigabytes (terabytes?) you've uploaded total! I bet it's a lot. :p

Admin
4 years 6 months ago

Hmm, my storage place for remote upload is around 170 GB large, I think, that must give you an idea :)

AriesWarlock

A translation for Remedial Leona (with art from Newmen) is out:

Hentai Rules: Free Zip English/translated Adult Mangas, Online hentai reader, Pictures, Movies and h-audios ! is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache