1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (28 votes, average: 4.39 out of 5)
Will you like it ? :) UPDATE : the COMPLETE Naked Party manga is now available HERE :)

17 Responses to Naked Party chapter 1 [English], + the Complete Japanese manga (191 pictures), by Yumisuke Kotoyoshi

1. Anony-mouse October 22, 2011 at 6:40 am #

Damn right she owes him a pudding! Pudding rocks!

2. Zathael October 22, 2011 at 7:50 am #

Awesome! I love this artist. Thanks a lot to Kusanyagi, Psyburn21, Afro Thunda and Tanuki for their hard work on this, and thanks Oliver for sharing it plus the raws.

3. VVen October 22, 2011 at 9:01 am #

Oliver, you forgot to change the "Everything available in English to this day" to "The complete but untranslated manga"^_^
    Looks good, thanks a lot!

4. Drezzek October 22, 2011 at 9:40 am #

gotta laugh at this kind of censoring in hentai mangas. Its still there but nearly transparent so you hardly notice it, dunno why they bother to be honest

5. widowchaser October 22, 2011 at 3:47 pm #

Another winner, Oliver. I like the Wincest thing as a storyline… probably because I don't have a sister, IRL. Thanks for the share. And my thanks to kusanyagi, Psyburn21, Afro Thunda, and Tanuki for their hard work.

6. General Hentai October 22, 2011 at 4:05 pm #

That middle picture you shared has "win" written all over it: Large breasts, wanton look, kimono askew, and she's fingering her ass. Great share!

7. asdfboy October 23, 2011 at 6:30 pm #

How can I help in paying for the rest of the commision for this?

• Oliver (HentaiRules) October 23, 2011 at 10:10 pm #

I love to read a comment like that, I feel useful, suddenly :)

Please visit the scanlator's blog : and contact him about it. He doesn't commission stuff for a living but he welcomes beer money (a reasoning I fully understand ^^), I am certain he'll be glad to explain you how you can commission more of it :)
      (unless the whole manga has been paid for already, but I'm relatively reluctant about it)

• asdfboy October 26, 2011 at 6:12 pm #

I fired of a mail and im going to atleast pay for chapter 3. Based on how much I enjoy the fap session ill commision more of it :P i picked the hottest chapter so odds are im going to pay for atleast one more than that :)

• asdfboy October 26, 2011 at 10:12 pm #

I meant the fourth chapter, the one that is actually entiteled naked party.

8. anon October 24, 2011 at 11:58 pm #

when will the rest come out loved the story

9. reeply November 9, 2011 at 1:18 pm #

Finally something well drawn

10. bl4ck July 23, 2012 at 1:51 am #

the ninth and last chapter is about to be released in english, will you upload the tank then?

11. MHM September 2, 2012 at 11:48 am #

Rarely does one see a protagonist who maintains his priorities and resist (at least to some degree) being "distracted".

Stay strong, Shouta-kun … STAY STRONG.