Dulce Report volumes 1-14 [English, 796 pictures, COMPLETE], by Behind Moon

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (40 votes, average: 4.13 out of 5)

Really, what a waste of talent

And with its 14th volume, here ends Dulce Report, the LONGEST, best-drawn and most hardcore futanari series there is.
Futa fans, rejoice, and enjoy :)

Me, well, I find no interest in the futanari niche, so I’ll skip.
As for the scenario… Hmm… It’s good to have an ambitious scenario…

Okay, enough softness : to be frank, the scenario of Dulce Report is an epic wreckage. Eusocial humanity ? Flying alien peniscopter ? ENOUGH ! The scenario of Dulce Report is a TOTAL pile of bullshit, ending in an evangelion-like black hole full of crap and throwing as much senseless pretentious idiocy as possible in order to hide.  it . simply . doesn’t . make . sense . and . lacks . minimum . consistency . and . sucks.
Mind you, if you liked Evangelion, and still like it despite the undeniable truth this was a heapload of unrelated theological garbage thrown together in order to impress you and generate sales, chances are you’ll dig Dulce Report too.
(end of the “I want to make lots of friends and big download stats” chapter ^^)

Credits are for Saha, Makasu, Dark nemesis and Anonymous Scanner, thank you and congratulations for all the work this series must have been :)

By Behind Moon, I also share Futanari Erection Girl, Juden-Chan, a pack of 5 works and a Marimite doujin.

— UPDATE : good news, this page is now obsolete. I share a DECENSORED version.
The uncensored version is available HERE.

I still leave my description and my post, save the download links. I spent such a long time writing it, lol, I don’t have the heart to simply delete it today ;)

This isn't rain, actually.

33 Comments on "Dulce Report volumes 1-14 [English, 796 pictures, COMPLETE], by Behind Moon"

Atwa

YES!! YES!!!!!!!

oyoyoy

*sniff* I’m…just…so…futaing…happy _(;-;)_

ilexuki
3 years 10 months ago

glad someone else is willing to admit evagelion is a load of horseshit and donkey balls. it may amaze and astound all the others, but i see it for what it really is, garbage.

Admin
3 years 10 months ago

Garbage earning so much money deserves a certain amount of respect, that said O_o

3 years 7 months ago

Or you could aso say that people liking it entirely (stupid endings included) deserve a certain amount of disrespect.

We've seeing lots of people linking all sorts of random crap, from religions to reality shows.

That doesn't make the shows good, or the people that like them better.

What matters the most of a work of fiction is something very simple: After you are done reading it, do you feel better?

I can't believe anyone seeing Evangelion's Ending can say that. But when I finished all good books I ever read or all series I ever wathced, I did feel better.

RaspK
3 years 6 months ago

=| Define "feel(ing) better." I suspect you mean catharsis.

Mind you, there's a certain irony at essentially demanding that on-going works meet the same standards as works of art that can take forever (literally) to finish; Anno did a lot to make many people go: "Huh?" with NGE, but I generally believe it's a masterpiece with flaws, not really the awful thing many people make it to be. The people at a studio making a series sometimes do have to fly along with some shit, a book author can just put it down.

3 years 6 months ago

I'll put it in a simpler way:

The only good ending is the Good Ending.

RaspK
3 years 6 months ago

If Good as in "every character is happy;" then I give you a resounding: "No."

If Good as in "the reader must feel good" — well, catharsis or something else? Since it would be a resounding: "No." just as well, if what you meant was: "So long as it fits what I perceive as good, based on tastes." If catharsis or something similarly tying all things

3 years 6 months ago

Oh, gods. You be one of those who liked that 'twist' in Code Geass.

HurpDurp
3 years 6 months ago

Code Geass sucked.

3 years 6 months ago

"Suck" is too forgiving.

I've seen only one thing worse than Code Geass: Texhnolyze.

HurpDurp
3 years 6 months ago

Well, I use "sucked" because I thought the first season was slightly enjoyable.

The second season, however, was a complete train wreck caused by another train wreck.

mutsumi
3 years 10 months ago

That last picture was nice.

katsu
3 years 10 months ago

thx Oliver been waiting for this!

TJCID

Awesome manga!

…It has a scenario?! What scenario???

3 years 10 months ago

I gotta admit, at first, the story had me hooked(even as weird as this series is), then towards the end it just went TOO far…

The Hitchhiker

A…Aoi…:'(

zeke

finally its end:)

pewpew

Just wow… wtf was that.

hatersgonnahate
3 years 10 months ago

"if you liked Evangelion, and still like it despite the undeniable truth this was a heapload of unrelated theological garbage thrown together in order to impress you and generate sales"

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

HurpDurp

Fanboys gonna fan.

hatersgonnahate

(idiotic comment deleted)

Oliver AKA The Fascist Admin taking a step forward :

Everyone, remember proper netiquette. You are not to be rude with other people in the comments, you must express at least a minimum amount of manners.

Let’s not be hypocritical : it is self-implied that it is allowed to mortally insult someone as long as it is done with polite words and the sheer external appearance of respect.
Sadly, that’s true. You two may continue your brawl if you do it that way.
Being able to do that shows you’ve got brains, at least.

Dunnen
3 years 10 months ago

I like how he only deletes the comment that doesn't coincide with his opinion LOL. Have to protect your fellow derpboys.

Admin
3 years 10 months ago

Saw outside of its context (for instance in the spam folder), your comment doesn't make sense, Dunnen.

I imagine that when I'll click to approve your comment, in five seconds, it will make more sense once read in its proper context ;)

valkyrei
3 years 10 months ago

can i get volume 13 only…???

Admin
3 years 10 months ago

Search Hentairules, there's the volume 13 as a single release somewhere in 2011 :)

Chorn
3 years 10 months ago

I wish there was a torrent of this, because all the links are just too damn slow.

3 years 7 months ago

I don't like the ending.

I would have ended things differently..

Hm… this needs some kind of 'x years after' omake…

princeheir
3 years 3 months ago

finally another series i have been meaning to get :)

and it's complete too!!!

amazing stuff Oliver!!

AdamEve9
2 years 5 months ago

The Second Series of this, Dulce Report 2 has two new chapters out and another is just been released at Comiket 85 Chapter 3. :)

jacob nichols
2 years 5 months ago

i cant get my computer to read it but on everything elns i download from this awesome site works perfect. can someone help me out? plez?

Admin
2 years 5 months ago

In the worst case, Jacob, you can batch recompress the images, maybe this time they'll work OK for you. There are plenty of programs to do that, like acdsee (control-J in ACDSee Classic), xnview (control-U), Irfanview, etcetera.

jacob nichols
2 years 5 months ago

thanx alot it worked. and i hope u have a nice day ahead of u.

Hentai Rules: Free Zip English/translated Adult Mangas, Online hentai reader, Pictures, Movies and h-audios ! is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache