1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (64 votes, average: 4.23 out of 5)

Nana To Kaoru, SM RULES !

I hope you’ll appreciate the info, I updated my Nana To Kaoru Pack, with 5 new Arashi chapters (#16-20, actual SM action, woot ! The pressure and tension that have built up reach their climax, my nerves were so tense I thought they’d snap, this was maddeningly hot, a BSDM orgy ?!?!) and 8 new “good old magazine serie” chapters (#61-68, Kaoru getting clear with his feelings, nana loving being flesh, and next Kaoru being caught in a comedy love triangle arc).
It comes in one big fat archive (everything : 1900 pictures !), with an additional small zip offering just the new chapters (13 chapters, 275 pictures).

Please, follow that link to open the Nana To Kaoru Pack :)

If you don’t know Nana To Kaoru yet, please, please, give it a chance, this is the epitome of GOOD, pleasant, seducing and wonderful BDSM. And that’s a guy usually disliking bondage and SM who’s writing it.

39 Responses to My Nana To Kaoru Pack has been updated with 275 new pictures, 13 NEW Nana To Kaoru chapters are available, also in a separate Zip :)

1. cobaltex December 21, 2010 at 6:36 am #

the “Updating” pack is, unlike what the description says still the updating pack from the previous update

2. spamslots December 21, 2010 at 9:16 am #

I so love this series. Although… Sarashina really needs to teach Kaoru about safewords… I guess part of the appeal is the fantasy that he can knows her limits better than she does, but still, some people might get the wrong idea…

3. hellbert December 21, 2010 at 3:23 pm #

Those series are pure gold!

4. S.R.C. December 21, 2010 at 4:28 pm #

1st off, *Head Exploded* ^.^ new nana to kaoru!

2nd the Nana to Kaoru Arashi updated file is labeled as c1-6 when it only contains c5-6

: ) keep up the good work

5. Ehud December 21, 2010 at 4:44 pm #

Many thanx Oliver.

6. Hmm December 21, 2010 at 5:15 pm #

does the total pack contain this new update pack?

7. Milius December 21, 2010 at 5:39 pm #

OMG!!! When I was reading the NtK Arashi new chapters I felt like my heart was gonna stop at any moment!!! So exciting!!!

8. Nyst December 21, 2010 at 7:55 pm #

I have a question; I usually just change the .rar or .zip extension into .cbz or .cbr to read these.
    Here however it seems to mess up the order somewhat.

So, what would be the correct order to read these in?

• Fern December 1, 2011 at 4:27 am #

I'm still downloading it, but changing the extension shouldn't change the contents. In what way is it changing the order?

• sarioner March 24, 2012 at 3:10 pm #

I have problems also and I find the problem is the file names of the jpgs. You need to make sure that all of the files are named inthe correct order expecially when they are in different folders. Also make sure that all of the sequence numbers are the same length. 001, 002 insted of 1, 2, etc… I use a free program named Renamer to help rename files enmass.

• Oliver (HentaiRules) March 24, 2012 at 3:53 pm #

I'm a file renamer maniac, and I believe my pack is fine.

I may be mistaken, though, who knows.

Please, can you elaborate more precisely, what's wrong, where, what file names ?

9. T December 22, 2010 at 12:37 am #

Thanks a bunch for the share, Oliver, can’t wait for more!

10. jade_kuro December 22, 2010 at 6:49 am #

Pure art! For Nyst: The correct order is volume 1, 2 and then the magazine scans 15-43( volume 2 got the last chapter about valentine's day, but if you look 1 chapter before and then go in magazine scans, you will see the link). Enjoy this masterpiece guys!

• jade_kuro December 22, 2010 at 10:39 am #

Not sure if is it just me, but in the latest full pack i got only 1180 pages, and after searching about, it seems that chapter 42 isnt complete.

• Oliver AKA The Admin December 22, 2010 at 10:19 pm #

Er, come again ?? o_O

• jade_kuro December 23, 2010 at 7:10 am #

Like i was saying, there are some pages missing in the magazine scans folder 15-43, and to be more specific the ones when the doctor comes at Nana's house.

• Oliver AKA The Admin December 23, 2010 at 1:49 pm #

Argh !

Please, if you have these, could you send them to me by email, or zip them, upload them to a Zip hosting service like depositfiles, and give me the final link ?

11. rekrul April 3, 2011 at 6:22 am #

It is now an anime!

• Fern September 14, 2011 at 7:24 am #

Thanks for letting us know! I'm not sure I want to watch it though… What if it ruins it?

No, self, be brave! What if it explodes the world with awesome?! I must at least try it!

12. mten September 13, 2011 at 11:54 am #

I didn't knew the series, and to be honest, I was quite shocked about the sheer amount of pages, but… but… the drawings are promising as HEEELLLLLL!!!! And those lips….. my god…. I'm gonna fuckin' read it… and use it well :D

13. HaveANiceMeal September 13, 2011 at 7:55 pm #

Love it. Really one of the greatest series out atm.
    How often is it published? Once a month?

14. Fern September 14, 2011 at 7:31 am #

Want to thank you, Oliver, for this update to a splendid series!

15. lolxD September 14, 2011 at 8:50 am #

nana no kaoru #57 JUST came out today lol…

16. princeheir November 21, 2011 at 8:33 pm #

thanks for the amazing update :)

17. General Hentai November 30, 2011 at 5:20 pm #

The anime's (so far) a single episode OVA, totally from Nana's perspective, never getting into Kaoru's side of things, basically covering some of the early events of the manga.

Basically…it sucks.

Virtually no humor, just "Look! sexy girl in bondage gear and we hear what she's thinking!" Since you never "hear" Kaoru's inner thoughts, he just comes across as "Creepy-mura." Make that "VERY Creeepy-mura." They did get a great seiyuu to play Nana, however: She totally rocks as Yomi in "Gai-Rei: Zero." Oh, and Amazume has a cameo voice role as the school body student president.

18. Fern December 1, 2011 at 4:27 am #

FUCK! YES! Thank you!!!

19. raveduchess March 22, 2012 at 7:55 am #

hey there are some new chapters out for this i hate to send people to another page so i wont post but i love the image quality that i find here so please help!

20. Anony-mouse March 23, 2012 at 5:03 am #

Oliver, rapidgator only allows you to download for free up to 500mb, more than that and you have to pay to download.

21. Luxyi March 24, 2012 at 7:00 pm #

Im surprised to find out so many people read this. I thought i was alone out there!

22. Ion March 25, 2012 at 2:34 am #

I have no interest in bondage, and I pretty much demand some actual “action” in the stuff I read. But there is something that is really great about this one that makes it exceptional. It’s edgy, sensual, and yet kind of tender too. Really good stuff!

23. Blurgas May 2, 2012 at 5:31 am #

Found Chapters 69-73 on MangaFox, english translated

24. John December 19, 2012 at 6:15 am #

Dear Oliver,

a million thanks for all the work you put into your site.

Nana to Kaoru is my favorite, and i didnt like bdsm before^^

Could you please add some of the new chapters?That would be awesome!

Best Regards and thank you

• HurpDurp December 19, 2012 at 6:28 am #

I was kind of just talking about this with Oliver the other day because I was considering sharing the two live action movies and the OVA.

Also, if I were Oliver I’d wait a couple more months. Looks like Arashi is about to be finished, assuming it was only meant for their summer trip which is now basically over as of the chapter that came out yesterday.

• John December 30, 2012 at 5:01 am #

that would be just awesome… Chapter 30 is out now? I haven`t found it till now, but i can`t wait for chapter 85 of the NtK series. It`s hard when you get to the point that you`ll have to wait til the next chapter is printed, scanned and translated…
        Best Regads

• HurpDurp December 30, 2012 at 6:03 am #

It's a monthly manga, Oliver just doesn't keep up with it.

Arashi might be every two months.