1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (64 votes, average: 4.23 out of 5)

Nana To Kaoru, SM RULES !

I hope you’ll appreciate the info, I updated my Nana To Kaoru Pack, with 5 new Arashi chapters (#16-20, actual SM action, woot ! The pressure and tension that have built up reach their climax, my nerves were so tense I thought they’d snap, this was maddeningly hot, a BSDM orgy ?!?!) and 8 new “good old magazine serie” chapters (#61-68, Kaoru getting clear with his feelings, nana loving being flesh, and next Kaoru being caught in a comedy love triangle arc).
It comes in one big fat archive (everything : 1900 pictures !), with an additional small zip offering just the new chapters (13 chapters, 275 pictures).

Please, follow that link to open the Nana To Kaoru Pack :)

If you don’t know Nana To Kaoru yet, please, please, give it a chance, this is the epitome of GOOD, pleasant, seducing and wonderful BDSM. And that’s a guy usually disliking bondage and SM who’s writing it.

39 Comments on "My Nana To Kaoru Pack has been updated with 275 new pictures, 13 NEW Nana To Kaoru chapters are available, also in a separate Zip :)"

cobaltex
cobaltex
5 years 6 months ago

the “Updating” pack is, unlike what the description says still the updating pack from the previous update

spamslots
spamslots
5 years 6 months ago

I so love this series. Although… Sarashina really needs to teach Kaoru about safewords… I guess part of the appeal is the fantasy that he can knows her limits better than she does, but still, some people might get the wrong idea…

hellbert
hellbert
5 years 6 months ago

Those series are pure gold!

S.R.C.
S.R.C.
5 years 6 months ago

1st off, *Head Exploded* ^.^ new nana to kaoru!

2nd the Nana to Kaoru Arashi updated file is labeled as c1-6 when it only contains c5-6

: ) keep up the good work

Ehud
Ehud
5 years 6 months ago

Many thanx Oliver.

Hmm
Hmm
5 years 6 months ago

does the total pack contain this new update pack?

Milius
Milius
5 years 6 months ago

OMG!!! When I was reading the NtK Arashi new chapters I felt like my heart was gonna stop at any moment!!! So exciting!!!

Nyst
Nyst
5 years 6 months ago

I have a question; I usually just change the .rar or .zip extension into .cbz or .cbr to read these.
Here however it seems to mess up the order somewhat.

So, what would be the correct order to read these in?
Thanks.

Fern
Fern
4 years 6 months ago

I'm still downloading it, but changing the extension shouldn't change the contents. In what way is it changing the order?

sarioner
sarioner
4 years 3 months ago

I have problems also and I find the problem is the file names of the jpgs. You need to make sure that all of the files are named inthe correct order expecially when they are in different folders. Also make sure that all of the sequence numbers are the same length. 001, 002 insted of 1, 2, etc… I use a free program named Renamer to help rename files enmass.

T
T
5 years 6 months ago

Thanks a bunch for the share, Oliver, can’t wait for more!

jade_kuro
jade_kuro
5 years 6 months ago

Pure art! For Nyst: The correct order is volume 1, 2 and then the magazine scans 15-43( volume 2 got the last chapter about valentine's day, but if you look 1 chapter before and then go in magazine scans, you will see the link). Enjoy this masterpiece guys!

jade_kuro
jade_kuro
5 years 6 months ago

Not sure if is it just me, but in the latest full pack i got only 1180 pages, and after searching about, it seems that chapter 42 isnt complete.

rekrul
rekrul
5 years 2 months ago
Fern
Fern
4 years 9 months ago

Thanks for letting us know! I'm not sure I want to watch it though… What if it ruins it?

No, self, be brave! What if it explodes the world with awesome?! I must at least try it!

mten
mten
4 years 9 months ago

I didn't knew the series, and to be honest, I was quite shocked about the sheer amount of pages, but… but… the drawings are promising as HEEELLLLLL!!!! And those lips….. my god…. I'm gonna fuckin' read it… and use it well :D

HaveANiceMeal
HaveANiceMeal
4 years 9 months ago

Love it. Really one of the greatest series out atm.
How often is it published? Once a month?

Fern
Fern
4 years 9 months ago

Want to thank you, Oliver, for this update to a splendid series!

lolxD
lolxD
4 years 9 months ago

nana no kaoru #57 JUST came out today lol…

princeheir
princeheir
4 years 7 months ago

thanks for the amazing update :)

General Hentai
General Hentai
4 years 6 months ago

The anime's (so far) a single episode OVA, totally from Nana's perspective, never getting into Kaoru's side of things, basically covering some of the early events of the manga.

Basically…it sucks.

Virtually no humor, just "Look! sexy girl in bondage gear and we hear what she's thinking!" Since you never "hear" Kaoru's inner thoughts, he just comes across as "Creepy-mura." Make that "VERY Creeepy-mura." They did get a great seiyuu to play Nana, however: She totally rocks as Yomi in "Gai-Rei: Zero." Oh, and Amazume has a cameo voice role as the school body student president.

Fern
Fern
4 years 6 months ago

FUCK! YES! Thank you!!!

raveduchess
raveduchess
4 years 3 months ago

hey there are some new chapters out for this i hate to send people to another page so i wont post but i love the image quality that i find here so please help!

Anony-mouse
Anony-mouse
4 years 3 months ago

Oliver, rapidgator only allows you to download for free up to 500mb, more than that and you have to pay to download.

Luxyi
Luxyi
4 years 3 months ago

Im surprised to find out so many people read this. I thought i was alone out there!

Ion
Ion
4 years 3 months ago

I have no interest in bondage, and I pretty much demand some actual “action” in the stuff I read. But there is something that is really great about this one that makes it exceptional. It’s edgy, sensual, and yet kind of tender too. Really good stuff!

Blurgas
Blurgas
4 years 1 month ago

Found Chapters 69-73 on MangaFox, english translated

John
John
3 years 6 months ago

Dear Oliver,

a million thanks for all the work you put into your site.

Nana to Kaoru is my favorite, and i didnt like bdsm before^^

Could you please add some of the new chapters?That would be awesome!

Best Regards and thank you

John

HurpDurp
HurpDurp
3 years 6 months ago

I was kind of just talking about this with Oliver the other day because I was considering sharing the two live action movies and the OVA.

Also, if I were Oliver I’d wait a couple more months. Looks like Arashi is about to be finished, assuming it was only meant for their summer trip which is now basically over as of the chapter that came out yesterday.

John
John
3 years 5 months ago

Hurpdurp,
that would be just awesome… Chapter 30 is out now? I haven`t found it till now, but i can`t wait for chapter 85 of the NtK series. It`s hard when you get to the point that you`ll have to wait til the next chapter is printed, scanned and translated…
Best Regads

John

HurpDurp
HurpDurp
3 years 5 months ago

It's a monthly manga, Oliver just doesn't keep up with it.

Arashi might be every two months.