1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (29 votes, average: 3.86 out of 5)
Loading...Loading...
CELL PHONE FUCKING WHERE!?

FUCK YEAH!

It’s me, HurpDurp. The Organization is right on my tail, but I have a few seconds to tell you something. I’ve always hoped I’d be able to post a Steins;Gate doujin while maintaining the site for Oliver. Even if it was only one time, I really wanted to do it really, really, really badly!

You see, Steins;Gate is my most favorite anime. I love it. I can’t figure out why, but I do. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time I watched it. Hell, I even hacked the wifi of the motel across from my own (Mine didn’t have wifi.. Or cable.. Or a bed for me to even sleep in) while I was on vacation at the shore during its initial airing just so I could download and not have to wait until I got home to be able to see the episode.

I wanted to let you guys know this and to instruct you to go watch it.

Seriously, go watch it.

So Moeka does what she does best. That is to say, she gets tricked into fucking people (this time it’s two random dudes she ran into on the street) for information on where to acquire an IBN5100, even taking it up her ass. WILL SHE SUCCEED IN HER MISSION AND MAKE FB PROUD!? READ IT AND FIND OUT!!!

She’s totally out of character in this. She never even once used her cell phone (if you exclude the one flashback panel)! What is this shit?! NOT CANON, NOT CANON AT ALL >:O

If you haven’t watched the anime or played the visual novel (WHY HAVE YOU NOT DONE THIS YET?!) and planned to do so eventually, this might have some slight spoilers for you. In particularly the very last page with Okabe and Christina.

I haven’t a clue who to thank for this. It wasn’t included with the download I got from Nyaatorrents :( *cough**cough*Helpmah2Hipplox*cough**cough*2Hip saves the day once again! Apparently this was translated by QB translations, thanks bros! And if I were you, I’d recommend including a credits page from now on…

Just like Oliver, I also enjoy Shinji Nora (aka Pooca/Pooka). Anyway, Oliver has also shared his No Condom SexRio Sexy Gate (despite the title, it has nothing to do with Steins;Gate!? It’s a Super Black Jack / Rio Rainbow Gate dj), Kozumikku Trans (Haruhi dj), the nice Ga-Chuku (K-On dj), We’re Having Mindless Sex (Bakemonogatari dj) and most recently Virgin Killer.

I went back and fixed all of those links, as well as all of the Steins;Gate doujinshis Oliver has shared thus far that needed fixing. Have fun! :3 (And I swapped all of my FileHost.ws links to FileCloud.ws. I’m told by a commenter that it’s rather fast, so maybe you should try it and see if that is indeed the case?)

In case anyone is wondering, my favorite Steins;Gate doujin is “OCD”. It’s so fucking hilarious and completely in character (hell, it could’ve even happened! It’s not like we’d be able to know!). Which is weird, because I like Mayuri more than Kurisu. It seems Oliver has never shared it here, however. Perhaps I should make a day of it and post a bunch of Steins;Gate doujins…?

Open the Complete Pictures Gallery (or the backup gallery)

Here comes the zip link ! Help yourselves ! ^^
(18 MB, 18 pictures, English)

(please, is there a chance you can use the depositfiles link ? That will generate a tiny bonus for me, thank you very much if that's possible for you ! :)
A bonus for you, the coupon '07xpy4r3b7eiio5108b0db12dzwmjkxm' gives a 10% discount on Depositfiles 6-months and 1-years accounts.)

Zip Mirror #1 – or – Zip Mirror #2 – or – Zip Mirror #3

El. Psy. Congroo.

35 Responses to Steins;Gate hentai doujin [English] : Paso ga Nai, by Shinji Nora (under the pen name Pooca)

1. KCZ117 July 23, 2012 at 11:41 pm #

Normally, I don't watch anime until after I read the manga. However, since HurpDurp has good taste, I'll take a look at the anime. If it looks as good as this manga and has a good storyline, then there's no doubt I'll love it.

• HurpDurp July 24, 2012 at 12:24 am #

That's kind of impossible to do. The manga is only up to chapter 13 and the anime is finished.

In fact, the dub of the anime comes out in September. The damn manga is slow as shit.

• red July 24, 2012 at 7:30 am #

After some searching, I found the artist has another steins gate doujin. Are you gonna upload it?
        Also there is one mind break SG doujin, not sure if it's your type but I'm looking for that doujin.

Also I love your audio collection.

• HurpDurp July 24, 2012 at 8:12 am #

What's it called?

• red July 24, 2012 at 9:00 am #

Over the gate I think.

• HurpDurp July 24, 2012 at 9:23 am #

Over the Gate is a Todd Special Steins;Gate dj. It was also still untranslated last I checked.
              http://doujinshi.mugimugi.org/book/472457/ You're referring to this, right? I can't find a copy of it translated either.

• red July 24, 2012 at 12:36 pm #

I have the translated version. Someone ripped it from the doujin-moe website.
                Is it ok to give you the dl link?

• KCZ117 July 24, 2012 at 7:18 pm #

Damn, it's so freakin' annoying when the manga is slower than the anime.

2. EeeJay July 24, 2012 at 12:03 am #

In the last panel of the second preview I'm all like "Whaaaaaat is wrong with her crazy breasts!?!?"

3. deedree July 24, 2012 at 12:32 am #

gaaaaaaaaaawd that was haaaaaaaaaaaawt :P

4. Meister July 24, 2012 at 4:57 am #

I love Steins;Gate lovelovelovelove! Really cool to find someone who does too! WATCH IT YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

5. 2Hip July 24, 2012 at 5:13 am #

My file copy, also has no translator noted. But quickly looking/researching, from were i got it. It was first shared, by someone that is known, to get things from the chans.

• HurpDurp July 24, 2012 at 6:27 am #

The only thing I know about it is that it's in Doujin-moe's members section :/

If I had access to that, I'd be able to at least see if THEY commissioned it or not :(

• 2Hip July 24, 2012 at 9:51 am #

That helps… According to the site. It was translated by QB translations. I'm not a member. Just good with their search engine.

2Hip away…

6. thatguy July 24, 2012 at 5:43 am #

" Perhaps I should make a day of it and post a bunch of Steins;Gate doujins…?"
    Go for it man

7. IGO - The Dreamer July 24, 2012 at 7:01 am #

You need share more stuff of Pooca!!! ¬¬

8. anonon July 24, 2012 at 8:11 am #

Now before I say this don't get me wrong I loved Steins;gate and was probably among if not my favorite anime last year, and Okabe and Kurisu were the best couple in a long time. Regardless my one complaint is I found the whole thing extremely predictable because once episode 12 went off it followed every time travel cliche ever made to a tee, so I wasn't one the edge of my seat since I thought most of the stuff was pretty darn easy to call with an open eye. But still a great show and highly recommended.

• HurpDurp July 24, 2012 at 9:40 am #

You realized FB was Braun?

You realized Suzuha was Titor?

You realized Suzuha was Daru's daughter?

You realized Okabe had to almost die to save Mayuri's life?

Man, you must be from 2036 yourself!

• anonon July 24, 2012 at 4:20 pm #

yes. Because these are all obvious cliche's done to death in the film and book medium. The most common of sci fi cliches for the most part and for the rest there were very few guesses. Suzuha had 2 options because the show had a select cast and was not the type of show to randomly introduce new characters. It was either Okabe or Darum. It became ever more clear that it wasn't Okabe and all the 'hints' they finally use to find out were obvious earlier on. FB was the only one I didn't get immidiately, thought that one was good. Suzuha being Titor became super obvious at episode 12, Okabe to save Mayuri wasn't even something to see coming, everything involving Mayuri's multiple deaths, what Okabe had to do, all the way back to Kurisu is pretty much the basis for almost every time travel/parallel dimension gone wrong plot. Nearly every one of them. I read and see a lot of anime. This show, in my opinions, greatest flaw was following too many cliches plot wise and doing nothing new and just sticking to the most basic of time travel ideas. All those were, well, done all the time. Where the show really stood out were the two leads, who were full of life, well developed, human in ways and loveable characters, though some of the side characters were pretty eh and one dimensional. I'm a picky critic and watch tons of stuff from all medium and do lots of film analysis so don't expect me to have the usual responses most people do.

• anonon July 24, 2012 at 4:22 pm #

wow sorry about that, I just woke up and submitted that message without proof reading, lolz grammar errors everywhere

• HurpDurp July 25, 2012 at 1:17 am #

The music was good too.

Also, keep in mind this anime is an adaptation of a visual novel. They had to remove some things for time constraints and it only follows Mayuri's (true?) route. There is a route for like every character. (The movie and OVA follow different routes.)

┐(´ー`)┌

9. Anon July 24, 2012 at 11:09 am #

Perhaps I should make a day of it and post a bunch of Steins;Gate doujins…? >> DO WANT!

10. ruse July 24, 2012 at 11:35 am #

hey hurpdurp could you upload the full translated hmanga afterschool from tsukino jyogi, the ch7-8end already outhere looking forward to it

• HurpDurp July 24, 2012 at 12:21 pm #

I'm not allowed to post h-mangas. You'll have to wait until Oliver gets back on Sunday.

11. Delta July 24, 2012 at 12:17 pm #

I like the last lines of words posted by the admin

• HurpDurp July 24, 2012 at 12:21 pm #

Kuu, the Organization is everywhere!!!

12. ... June 17, 2013 at 12:53 am #

all the links are dead.

• Oliver (HentaiRules) June 17, 2013 at 1:40 am #

Bummer, that reminds me that one was never saved to my disk O_o

• HurpDurp June 17, 2013 at 1:46 am #

Makes sense: >23 July 2012, by HurpDurp

• Oliver (HentaiRules) June 17, 2013 at 2:04 am #

Please, fix that one, tell me you still have the zip ^^ (and then I'll make sure to leech it, this time)

13. sdr September 18, 2013 at 6:40 am #

Every links are dead. Can you at least give one life, please!!

14. oldbrokenhands December 19, 2013 at 3:34 am #

I concur, all links are dead. Thanks for the upload anyways though.

15. bush February 16, 2014 at 8:44 pm #