1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (58 votes, average: 3.90 out of 5)

Actually, I don't even know if this is qualified to be called hentai. But well, still gotta give it a name, right ?

This one was a surprise, far from the productions coming from the usual Japanese manga circuit, either published in mangazine and then in tanks, or else amateur-produced and sold in conventions ! This League Of Legends parody was drawn by western fans, and shared in the League Of Legends Hentai Community.

The scenario ? A server bug disconnected real life players, so the game characters can run wild at last, and, will you guess what they’re going to do ? Cheerful carefree sex, with lots of smiles and action ! ^^ There’s normal oral and vaginal, yuri, false rape, tentacles, groupsex, furry, anal — a lot of everything.
Graphically, this is an amateur production, the art has no professional polish and the colors are applied with more enthusiasm than subtle experience… But… Hey, so what ? I mean, it’s perfectly possible and fully legit to enjoy this as it is, comparing it to commercial professional hentai productions is both unfair and illegitimate.
So, well, if the drawings are to your taste, or if you know League Of Legends, or if you can fancy some comic relief with MMORPG characters running wild, you may want to give this a shot ;)

Credits and well-deserved thanks are for Kimmundu, Cabbiethefirst and the League Of Legends Hentai community :)
I also added a recompressed version, from 183 to 32 MB without any quality loss for the naked eye, if you care.

Open the Complete Pictures Gallery (or the backup gallery)

Here comes the zip link ! Help yourselves ! ^^
(183 MB, 184 pictures, English)

(please, is there a chance you can use the depositfiles link ? That will generate a tiny bonus for me, thank you very much if that's possible for you ! :)
A bonus for you, the coupon 'hiyzerikbjj80r52uhkd8d13juludsme' gives a 10% discount on Depositfiles 6-months and 1-years accounts.)

Zip Mirror #1 – or – Zip Mirror #2

And, since the archive is huge, compared to the number of pictures it contains, I’m offering you, if you like, a recompressed version.
There should be no loss of quality for the naked eye, only a loss in megabytes.
Mirror #1 – or – Mirror #2 – or – Mirror #3

16 Responses to When The Servers Go Down [English, 184 pictures, Full-Color], a fan-made League Of Legends Parody, by Kimmundo and Cabbiethefirst

1. kain_o_insano April 2, 2013 at 8:18 am #

I must say that I love those well made amateur western hentai(?). When I saw this one for the first time I thought that it was too big for my liking (I am ok with a entire manga with 180 pages, but one story is kinda too big), but since it's here, it probably means that it's worth it so I will give it a shoot (no pun intended).

Thanks for the share Oliver.

2. Duderino April 2, 2013 at 8:28 am #

I've been watching this series develop, and despite it being pretty long, only the Akali scenes were hot. The rest were so-so.

He needs to get Sona back in there, and try to make the girls look different from each other. (stronger curves, muscle, bigger/smaller tits etc)

Still an enjoyable work.

3. Mousse April 2, 2013 at 2:40 pm #

I've never played League of Legends, and don't know much at all about it. The nurse woman (Akali?) looked hot though. The humor was the best part, actually, including the tentacle rape scene, LOL.

4. Jasta85 April 2, 2013 at 9:11 pm #

I was a big time league of legends player, (still play it occasionally) so when I saw this I thought it was hilarious, and have been following it since I discovered it. Honestly, I just read this for laughs, it's pretty much unfappable partly because of the random humor they throw in, for example shen using his taunt move on Urgot and getting butt raped when neither of them wanted it lol.

5. Sasshi April 2, 2013 at 11:13 pm #

YES!! Love LoL hentai, now third manga I can add to the collection hope to see more Oliver!! Big ups on this one!! :)

6. Dis077 April 3, 2013 at 12:58 am #

I'm a fan of this story…but as an avid LoL player…I was not thrilled with the ShenXKatarina thing…nor the GarrenXLux thing….GARRENXKATARINA FOREVER!!!<3

• Say41Plz April 3, 2013 at 5:02 am #

Indeed, GarenXKata ftw!!

7. katsu April 3, 2013 at 2:48 am #

am not a big fan of colored hentai.. but w/e ill give it a try:)

8. Say41Plz April 3, 2013 at 5:02 am #

I laughed so hard at the swap part X'D.

9. kain_o_insano April 3, 2013 at 9:08 am #

Yup, I do not regret the decision to download this. It's not really fap material, but I laughed out loud more than a few time. Great share.

10. Reso April 3, 2013 at 2:31 pm #

This isn't a western work.
    It's Korean. Hell the original comic is in black and white, and in Korean.

Here is my proof:

• Oliver (HentaiRules) April 3, 2013 at 6:47 pm #

Hooo o_o

I'm really surprised, thanks Reso !

(and your comment was in the spam folder, I just restored it)

• ALkasyn April 4, 2013 at 12:56 pm #

Yes, Cabbie only coloured it with his group.

11. Wolf April 7, 2013 at 3:10 pm #

Kimmundo already had two hentai works about League of Legends, the first was League of Teemo (which is set before this one) and The Fox & The Wolf which is a simple story about Ahri meeting Warwick.

12. dzejki August 12, 2013 at 4:38 am #

i can easily say it was really enjoyable
    i would likee to see more work about league of legends from this guy

13. PrinceHeir October 15, 2013 at 9:29 pm #

amazing stuff :D

it's good to have variety of artists ^^

thanks again Oliver!