1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (56 votes, average: 4.55 out of 5)
A.WE.SOME ! Fapissimo presto ! *cough*

Sweet goodness, these new Ishikei pages were ULTRAFAPPABLE, gorgeous, splendid !! :twisted:

Since my previous Iro-Iro pack, 7 months ago, here are the changes :

– Addition of Iro-Iro 10 and 10.5, thanks to YQII and Anti-Aging Anon !
The chapter 10.5, from “TiTiKEi First Press Limited Edition” (Update : cf my big “Update” below for an explanation), is an astounding series of 40 artwork pictures.

– Iro-Iro chapter 9 has been replaced with its uncensored version, thanks to Ser Maggot !

Just go for it, this is awesome :twisted:

UPDATE : I finally understood, thanks to 2Hip. Iro-Iro belongs to (as in “has been repacked inside) the tankoubon called TiTiKEi First Press Limited Edition [254 awesome pictures, 75% in English], this is the manga’s first tier, basically.
You can either download the full TiTiKEi volume, or just download the present share, Iro Iro, as you like, but don’t go downloading both, this would be a useless duplicate :)

For MUCH more stuff, see the LONG list of ALL my shares by Nisemidi Doronokai !

And there’s also my Nisemidi Doronokai Total Pack :D

Just a note… You didn’t have to deal with lots of conflicting versions of this stuff, me, I did, sigh. I saw censored and uncensored versions, ghost reedits without visible changes, repacks mixing censored with uncensored parts, or the fucking opposite (why bother repacking better new stuff with older inferior quality stuff that’s beaten by later versions ???). I saw misleading names. For heaven’s saaaaake -_- So, guys, I hope my repacking pleases you, at least that’s – hopefully ! – sparing you headaches and tons of time wasted pointlessly -_-

Open the Complete Pictures Gallery

Here comes the zip link ! Help yourselves ! ^^
(184 MB, 145 pictures, English)

(please, is there a chance you can use the depositfiles link ? That will generate a tiny bonus for me, thank you very much if that's possible for you ! :)
A bonus for you, the coupon '07xpy4r3b7eiio5108b0db12dzwmjkxm' gives a 10% discount on Depositfiles 6-months and 1-years accounts.)

Zip Mirror #1 – or – Zip Mirror #2

If you already had the previous version of Iro-Iro that I shared (that contained 1-8 uncensored + 9 censored), here’s an updating pack for you, with only the new stuff (9 uncensored, 10 and 10.5) :)
That’s a 148 MB large archive, for 51 pictures.
Mirror #1 – or – Mirror #2 – or – Mirror #3

20 Responses to Iro Iro chapters 1-10.5 [English, 144 pictures, Uncensored for the chapters 1-9], by Nise Midi Doronokai (Also Known As Ishikei)

1. loplop September 19, 2013 at 4:47 am #

Being the Milf fan that I am, I was glad to finally see the Mom getting some page time. There should be a seperate story with just her if you ask me.

• Oliver (HentaiRules) September 19, 2013 at 1:13 pm #

I'd dig the mother, but, please god, not incest style, mother incest seriously creeps me out :|

• loplop September 19, 2013 at 3:42 pm #

I can understand that. The thought of incest IRL sickens me, but I enjoy it all the time ero-manga, Sister – Brother pairings especially. That's probably because I have a Onee-chan and Milf fetish . . . .

• Anon September 22, 2013 at 10:13 pm #

Dunno why, but ditto.

I say 'dunno why', only because I'm perfectly fine with sibling, cousin, or step-sibling. So far as I can tell, it's only cross-generational stuff which seems to turn me off. (That said, I've found a few aunt-nephew & uncle-niece ones which I don't mind.)

Parent-child is ALWAYS a no-no for me. Even parent-stepchild. Really sucks because the girls in Oni-Chichi are HOT.

2. Say41Plz September 19, 2013 at 5:47 am #

Not just an extra chap, but tons of new illustrations? And by ISHIKEI? Today is a good day.

3. Anony-mouse September 19, 2013 at 5:53 am #

148 MB for 51 pictures?!

4. koko September 19, 2013 at 6:04 am #

HQ color pictures, yeah they take up some space!

5. Ser Maggot September 19, 2013 at 6:11 am #

Thanks, Oliver but I think someone should re-decensor the chapter since I used the magazine scan, not the tank one.

And fuck, finally the mother gets on with it. :D

• Oliver (HentaiRules) September 19, 2013 at 1:15 pm #

It's frequently a difficult choice, censored tank VS uncensored magazines. On the occasion, when there isn't too much difference between both scans, uncensored magazines may look better, you know :)

And until somebody decensors the tank, your version is the best, simply, man =)

That said, I have yet to read the tank, though some comment just below might hint that day is drawing closer :3

6. 2Hip September 19, 2013 at 7:53 am #

"TiTiKEi First Press Limited Edition" is the title of Ishikei"s new tankoubon. This complete series, is in it.

Here's my copy. With all known English translations inserted. Had to break it into 2 downloads. It's kinda big.

Link 1 of 2:
    95.99mb zip

Link 2 of 2:
    104.45mb zip

• Oliver (HentaiRules) September 19, 2013 at 1:16 pm #

This is the third time I'll write a comment like that : 2Hip, in a totally non-sexual way, I love you :D

I'll read it this evening :)
      Would there be scanlated parts that I'm not sharing yet, I wonder :3

• 2Hip September 20, 2013 at 3:43 am #

7. Ehud September 19, 2013 at 10:02 am #

Great post. Many thanx Oliver.

8. Brodon September 19, 2013 at 12:06 pm #

Finally we get a chapter for the mother. I hope to live long enough to see the day that the brother finally gets to have a threesome with her and his sister.

9. Ivan September 19, 2013 at 10:38 pm #

Thanks a lot for your work. Keep it up

10. ObbyDent September 20, 2013 at 11:02 pm #

Hey Oliver, is it just me or is the mother looking a bit different in the newest one? In the previous episodes she had black hair and looked a bit like Fang from FFXIII. Why does she look like a completely different person and brown hair this time? I can't believe I'm the only person to say anything about it.

• Oliver (HentaiRules) September 20, 2013 at 11:41 pm #

I noticed her hairstyle changed, it's really more sexy with her hair loose. But I didn't notice the color change, not at all O_o

• ObbyDent September 20, 2013 at 11:43 pm #

So it wasn't just me? I honestly didn't even realize that was supposed to be his mother until everyone talked about it in the comments.