1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (56 votes, average: 4.55 out of 5)
A.WE.SOME ! Fapissimo presto ! *cough*

Sweet goodness, these new Ishikei pages were ULTRAFAPPABLE, gorgeous, splendid !! :twisted:

Since my previous Iro-Iro pack, 7 months ago, here are the changes :

– Addition of Iro-Iro 10 and 10.5, thanks to YQII and Anti-Aging Anon !
The chapter 10.5, from “TiTiKEi First Press Limited Edition” (Update : cf my big “Update” below for an explanation), is an astounding series of 40 artwork pictures.

– Iro-Iro chapter 9 has been replaced with its uncensored version, thanks to Ser Maggot !

Just go for it, this is awesome :twisted:

UPDATE : following a legal request from the Wani publishing group, I am removing all download links to this from Hentairules.net

In due time (today as I am writing it, the partnership is a fresh announcement but a day will come…), this will become available for sale on the Fakku! webstore, thanks to a new partnership between Fakku! and Wani. Think about it, it will earn some well-deserved money to the hentai mangakas (every sale will bring them additional bucks), the works will be in top quality, available on paper or digitally, and they will be fully uncensored !

20 Comments on "Iro Iro chapters 1-10.5 [English, 144 pictures, Uncensored for the chapters 1-9], by Nise Midi Doronokai (Also Known As Ishikei)"

loplop
2 years 9 months ago

Being the Milf fan that I am, I was glad to finally see the Mom getting some page time. There should be a seperate story with just her if you ask me.

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
2 years 9 months ago

I'd dig the mother, but, please god, not incest style, mother incest seriously creeps me out :|

loplop
2 years 9 months ago

I can understand that. The thought of incest IRL sickens me, but I enjoy it all the time ero-manga, Sister – Brother pairings especially. That's probably because I have a Onee-chan and Milf fetish . . . .

Anon
Anon

Dunno why, but ditto.

I say 'dunno why', only because I'm perfectly fine with sibling, cousin, or step-sibling. So far as I can tell, it's only cross-generational stuff which seems to turn me off. (That said, I've found a few aunt-nephew & uncle-niece ones which I don't mind.)

Parent-child is ALWAYS a no-no for me. Even parent-stepchild. Really sucks because the girls in Oni-Chichi are HOT.

Say41Plz
Say41Plz
2 years 9 months ago

Not just an extra chap, but tons of new illustrations? And by ISHIKEI? Today is a good day.

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin

said your penis

Anony-mouse
Anony-mouse

148 MB for 51 pictures?!

koko
koko
2 years 9 months ago

HQ color pictures, yeah they take up some space!

Ser Maggot
Ser Maggot
2 years 9 months ago

Thanks, Oliver but I think someone should re-decensor the chapter since I used the magazine scan, not the tank one.

And fuck, finally the mother gets on with it. :D

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
2 years 9 months ago

It's frequently a difficult choice, censored tank VS uncensored magazines. On the occasion, when there isn't too much difference between both scans, uncensored magazines may look better, you know :)

And until somebody decensors the tank, your version is the best, simply, man =)

That said, I have yet to read the tank, though some comment just below might hint that day is drawing closer :3

2Hip
2 years 9 months ago

"TiTiKEi First Press Limited Edition" is the title of Ishikei"s new tankoubon. This complete series, is in it.

Here's my copy. With all known English translations inserted. Had to break it into 2 downloads. It's kinda big.

Link 1 of 2: http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/24015032/file.html
95.99mb zip

and

Link 2 of 2: http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/56719317/file.html
104.45mb zip

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
2 years 9 months ago

This is the third time I'll write a comment like that : 2Hip, in a totally non-sexual way, I love you :D

I'll read it this evening :)
Would there be scanlated parts that I'm not sharing yet, I wonder :3

2Hip

Maybe…

(wink)

Ehud
Ehud
2 years 9 months ago

Great post. Many thanx Oliver.

Brodon
Brodon
2 years 9 months ago

Finally we get a chapter for the mother. I hope to live long enough to see the day that the brother finally gets to have a threesome with her and his sister.

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin

How about no, with another guy doing the mother instead ? Boner++ :D

Ivan
Ivan
2 years 9 months ago

Thanks a lot for your work. Keep it up

ObbyDent
ObbyDent
2 years 9 months ago

Hey Oliver, is it just me or is the mother looking a bit different in the newest one? In the previous episodes she had black hair and looked a bit like Fang from FFXIII. Why does she look like a completely different person and brown hair this time? I can't believe I'm the only person to say anything about it.

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
2 years 9 months ago

I noticed her hairstyle changed, it's really more sexy with her hair loose. But I didn't notice the color change, not at all O_o

ObbyDent
ObbyDent
2 years 9 months ago

So it wasn't just me? I honestly didn't even realize that was supposed to be his mother until everyone talked about it in the comments.