Tayu Tayu Episode 1 : the HENTAI MOVIE with English Subtitles, by Yamatogawa

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (32 votes, average: 4.31 out of 5)

Someone's about to get raped.

Update: This is now finished! Get all the episodes here!

22 Comments on "Tayu Tayu Episode 1 : the HENTAI MOVIE with English Subtitles, by Yamatogawa"

GP1301
2 years 3 months ago

That's not all HurpDurp, 2 more are on their way so we get to see moar chapters in anime. Despite the "Shit hit the Fan" (Not the Obie Trice song nor Mythbuster's episode) that "Queer Bitch" caused on Pisu Hame, Episode 1 is practically a replica of chapters one and two of the manga.

HurpDurp
2 years 3 months ago

Well, I assumed they were making every chapter just like Pisu Hame (although they skipped the two best scenes in that).

Archon1995

Queen Bee: :'(
Round 6: ^_^

bogak

need more uncensoring

HurpDurp

>Uncensored h-animes.
>2013.

Lolololololololololol.

Admin
2 years 3 months ago

Oh, come on, that must still exist, don't tell me they faded out and disappeared completely, isn't there an export market anymore ?

GP1301
2 years 3 months ago

Sorry to say this, but Trimax is the only company that have given the licence to publish uncensored hentai. Kitty Media have been… disappointing to say the least.

Admin

Sigh. Sob.

Thanks for the clarifications !

Anon
2 years 3 months ago

We all know we don't need Yamatogawa to be uncensored for it to be fucking awesome.

But really, who thought it was a good idea to use THIS animation style in the salute to one of the gods of the H world?

It's like "Oh hai. We animated your favorite hentai."

"o_o"

"Yeah, we animated Yamatogawa's Tayu Tayu. We might do Witchcraft or Power Play later."

"O_O"

"Also, we're doing multiple episodes for Tayu Tayu."

"(O)_(O)"

"And it looks like Pisu Hame."

"-_-"
"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Admin
2 years 3 months ago

Sadly, it seems the Japanese don't care and are OK with such piss-poor quality.

HurpDurp
2 years 3 months ago

No they aren't. SnO was pretty outspoken about his loathing for his own adaption.

Admin
2 years 3 months ago

The artist. I remember, as a teenager, reading about Yukito Kishiro being mad about the maddeningly lame OAV that was made out of GUNNM, but he didn't have his word at once once he had signed to allow the adaptation.

I'm speaking about the CUSTOMERS, the ones who dictate the market :(
Since this is far from being the first super-crappy hentai animation there is, that means these shits DO sell, thus, the customers accept to support such shits.

Anon
2 years 3 months ago

I REALLY hope Yamatogawa didn't give these morons exclusive rights to his best works.
I can stand to lose Tayu Tayu. I'd hate losing it, but of the three awesome ones he's made so far, being:
Tayu Tayu
Witchcraft
Power Play

The one I'm least upset at losing is Tayu Tayu.
Why?
No Sara. I need no further reasons.

HurpDurp
2 years 3 months ago

Assuming Bakuman is accurate at all, author's rarely have any input. It's apparently left to the discretion of the publisher who owns all the rights, which in this case is Akaneshinsha/Comic Tenma. Why they chose to allow Queen Bee instead of Pashmina (which did the rest of their stuff AFAIK) is beyond me…

Anon
2 years 3 months ago

Because they all suffer from a severe case of cranial-rectal-inversion?

Anon
2 years 3 months ago

Hey, Oliver, have you ever seen the hentai Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro? (The Color of Sky, the Color of Water)

Because I think that's one of the few art styles which could do justice to the rest of the scene while still allowing enough detail that Yamatogawa's faces and eyes don't lose any of their awesomeness.

Seriously, I think it's probably the most 'beautiful' of all the hentai I've seen. And I think I finally figured out the reason — the characters don't just have eyes, they have distinct irises and pupils.
Also, they're fucking hot, but that's not the point…
wait, yes it is. NVM.

HurpDurp
2 years 3 months ago

Not sure how’s even possible. SoraMizu is Tony Taka, not Yamatogawa.

The first episode was posted here a long, long time ago. Not the second for some reason, tho. I should probably fix that…

Anon

*clarification
Most beautiful of ANIMATED hentai.
I haven't seen the original manga/game, so I can't speak to the art of the source material.

But both of 'em definitely know their faces.

HurpDurp
2 years 3 months ago

I was responding to "because I think that's one of the few art styles which could do justice to the rest of the scene while still allowing enough detail that Yamatogawa's faces and eyes don't lose any of their awesomeness" part where you clearly implied Yamatogawa made the original SoraMizu (it's a game, btw), when he didn't. Tony Taka did.

Serathis
2 years 23 days ago

Oh god. If they did witchcraft or power play…

the dude
2 years 3 months ago

ahhh the animation is so bad, it’s unwatchable. It hurts so bad to see a hentai this good with an animation this bad. I demand better from erobeat

Anon
2 years 3 months ago

I can't wait for Yamatogawa to make a nekomimi one.

Cause you know that's gonna be HAWT.

Hentai Rules: Free Zip English/translated Adult Mangas, Online hentai reader, Pictures, Movies and h-audios ! is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache