Tayu Tayu Episode 1 : the HENTAI MOVIE with English Subtitles, by Yamatogawa

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (32 votes, average: 4.31 out of 5)
Loading...Loading...

Someone's about to get raped.

Update: This is now finished! Get all the episodes here!

22 Responses to Tayu Tayu Episode 1 : the HENTAI MOVIE with English Subtitles, by Yamatogawa

1. GP1301 November 3, 2013 at 8:15 am #

That's not all HurpDurp, 2 more are on their way so we get to see moar chapters in anime. Despite the "Shit hit the Fan" (Not the Obie Trice song nor Mythbuster's episode) that "Queer Bitch" caused on Pisu Hame, Episode 1 is practically a replica of chapters one and two of the manga.

• HurpDurp November 3, 2013 at 10:01 am #

Well, I assumed they were making every chapter just like Pisu Hame (although they skipped the two best scenes in that).

2. Archon1995 November 3, 2013 at 8:19 am #

Queen Bee: :'(
    Round 6: ^_^

3. bogak November 3, 2013 at 11:39 am #

need more uncensoring

• HurpDurp November 3, 2013 at 1:24 pm #

>Uncensored h-animes.
      >2013.

Lolololololololololol.

• Oliver (HentaiRules) November 3, 2013 at 5:43 pm #

Oh, come on, that must still exist, don't tell me they faded out and disappeared completely, isn't there an export market anymore ?

• GP1301 November 3, 2013 at 7:43 pm #

Sorry to say this, but Trimax is the only company that have given the licence to publish uncensored hentai. Kitty Media have been… disappointing to say the least.

• Anon November 3, 2013 at 11:17 pm #

We all know we don't need Yamatogawa to be uncensored for it to be fucking awesome.

But really, who thought it was a good idea to use THIS animation style in the salute to one of the gods of the H world?

It's like "Oh hai. We animated your favorite hentai."

"o_o"

"Yeah, we animated Yamatogawa's Tayu Tayu. We might do Witchcraft or Power Play later."

"O_O"

"Also, we're doing multiple episodes for Tayu Tayu."

"(O)_(O)"

"And it looks like Pisu Hame."

"-_-"
          "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Oliver (HentaiRules) November 4, 2013 at 5:03 pm #

Sadly, it seems the Japanese don't care and are OK with such piss-poor quality.

• HurpDurp November 4, 2013 at 7:46 pm #

No they aren't. SnO was pretty outspoken about his loathing for his own adaption.

• Oliver (HentaiRules) November 4, 2013 at 10:33 pm #

The artist. I remember, as a teenager, reading about Yukito Kishiro being mad about the maddeningly lame OAV that was made out of GUNNM, but he didn't have his word at once once he had signed to allow the adaptation.

I'm speaking about the CUSTOMERS, the ones who dictate the market :(
                Since this is far from being the first super-crappy hentai animation there is, that means these shits DO sell, thus, the customers accept to support such shits.

• Anon November 5, 2013 at 10:33 am #

I REALLY hope Yamatogawa didn't give these morons exclusive rights to his best works.
                  I can stand to lose Tayu Tayu. I'd hate losing it, but of the three awesome ones he's made so far, being:
                  Tayu Tayu
                  Witchcraft
                  Power Play

The one I'm least upset at losing is Tayu Tayu.
                  Why?
                  No Sara. I need no further reasons.

• HurpDurp November 5, 2013 at 10:47 am #

Assuming Bakuman is accurate at all, author's rarely have any input. It's apparently left to the discretion of the publisher who owns all the rights, which in this case is Akaneshinsha/Comic Tenma. Why they chose to allow Queen Bee instead of Pashmina (which did the rest of their stuff AFAIK) is beyond me…

• Anon November 6, 2013 at 2:09 am #

Because they all suffer from a severe case of cranial-rectal-inversion?

• Anon November 6, 2013 at 12:06 pm #

Hey, Oliver, have you ever seen the hentai Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro? (The Color of Sky, the Color of Water)

Because I think that's one of the few art styles which could do justice to the rest of the scene while still allowing enough detail that Yamatogawa's faces and eyes don't lose any of their awesomeness.

Seriously, I think it's probably the most 'beautiful' of all the hentai I've seen. And I think I finally figured out the reason — the characters don't just have eyes, they have distinct irises and pupils.
                  Also, they're fucking hot, but that's not the point…
                  wait, yes it is. NVM.

• HurpDurp November 6, 2013 at 2:00 pm #

Not sure how’s even possible. SoraMizu is Tony Taka, not Yamatogawa.

The first episode was posted here a long, long time ago. Not the second for some reason, tho. I should probably fix that…

• Anon November 7, 2013 at 4:57 am #

*clarification
                      Most beautiful of ANIMATED hentai.
                      I haven't seen the original manga/game, so I can't speak to the art of the source material.

But both of 'em definitely know their faces.

• HurpDurp November 7, 2013 at 5:50 am #

I was responding to "because I think that's one of the few art styles which could do justice to the rest of the scene while still allowing enough detail that Yamatogawa's faces and eyes don't lose any of their awesomeness" part where you clearly implied Yamatogawa made the original SoraMizu (it's a game, btw), when he didn't. Tony Taka did.

• Serathis January 20, 2014 at 12:45 am #

Oh god. If they did witchcraft or power play…

4. the dude November 4, 2013 at 11:49 pm #

ahhh the animation is so bad, it’s unwatchable. It hurts so bad to see a hentai this good with an animation this bad. I demand better from erobeat

5. Anon November 6, 2013 at 11:49 am #

I can't wait for Yamatogawa to make a nekomimi one.

Cause you know that's gonna be HAWT.