Here is my new Gigatorrent, containing almost EVERYTHING shared on hentairules.net since its creation in december 2006 until the 31st of December 2015, 422 GB of data
I made that torrent from my old shares, with also the Audio materials by my helper and occasional poster Hurp Durp.
I hope you’ll like it! ^_______^
With real life taking its toll and having priority, I wouldn’t have a chance to fix all my old posts and their dead links, so I hope this will come in handy
Seedbox owners : if you can long-time mirror it, you’ll be über-cool =)
That’s 422 GB of data.
The gigapack’s contents go into 5 main folders :
– Audios (20 GB)
– Computer Graphics (4 GB)
– Mangas (358 GB)
(including the doujinshi and the rare western comics)
– Pictures Packs (4 GB)
(all the picture packs, also western stuff or animated gifs)
– Videos (35 GB)
(all of them, the hentai movies, JAV, and 3D videos)
The Mangas folder is the largest.
The syntax of its subfolders and of the files inside is:
[ Artist’s name ] , [ Title of the manga ], [ English/Japanese ]
For instance ? [ Akiko Fuji ], [ School Zone ] [ English ]
When there are more than one share by an artist, that artist is given his/her own folder, with only his name in it, and his mangas are inside as sub-folders.
See that example (from the Official Bittorrent Client) :
What’s missing from this torrent ? Only:
– Every single manga the WANI publishing Group has asked me to take down from my blog posts on hentairules (I carefully checked from the emails they sent me and, sorry to tell you, if they ask me to remove more, I’ll humbly follow suit, including from the torrent)
– Same for the contents that Jacob, from Fakku, has asked me to remove from Hentairules, I scanned the emails he sent me and removed from the torrent what he asked me to remove from Hentairules. Deal with it guys, Jacob never belonged to the side you thought, he really thinks that if you can’t afford it you have to abstain from reading it and he has no issue with stopping being the ideal bridge that gave every-day chances and reminders to pay to the people enjoying the tons of well-sorted free stuff, and who are now simply going to move to other sites that don’t give them any incentive to pay (my thoughts, in an image).
– Some picture packs (lost for no reason)
– A few English shares (lost for no reason)
– Lots of hentai movies (I didn’t really care to keep them, frankly, you get the ones that survived mostly by accident)
– Lots of old raw mangas (lost after a huge mistake, years ago)
– The posts by Delta Oblivion (I want to smash my head against a wall, I totally forgot about them until right now, AAARGH!!! >_< )
– Lots of JAV movies (I only have the ones I uploaded myself)
– The Smaller or Recompressed versions, this torrent only contains full-size versions (to reduce the total size of the gigapack, ironically)
What if you still have on your disk the contents of the previous Gigatorrent ?
– Most of the already existing contents are the same, you can simply let your torrent client do its default behaviour, recognize it is already present and can be skipped (and if you’re paranoid, mark your existing files as read-only – it cannot hurt.)
– I merged the Picture Packs and Animated gifs folders: you’d have to place them in a “Pictures Packs” directory
– The other folders kept their name and their contents didn’t change much, it’s only that new elements were added in them, so you can also safely allow your torrent client to resume the download over the same location
– I made minor changes in the Mangas directory. For instance, creating a new folder to contain a variety of works by an artist, while before there was only 1 work by this artist. Rarely, renaming a wrongly spelled name. I sometimes renamed zips and directories, to reduce the total PATH length it takes, with, in aim, to never go over a length of 235 characters, for safety.
Advice about clients, now
I’ll add feedback about these clients :
– (1) Verification speeds : your client compares what you already have with what you’re wanting to download. If you already downloaded a huge volume of data (like 90% of the gigatorrent), that’s a lot of comparison to do, so the verification time before the download can start/resume will be long. That’s the prob with crazy 422 GB large torrents
I noticed µtorrent takes super longer than Vuze to do that verification. A measure made with the previous version of the torrent, the 2014 version : on my disk, Vuze took 71 minutes to verify a complete 375 GB gigatorrent before starting to seed it, while µtorrent was in the three hours.
I’m sorry, I didn’t extend the testing to the other clients, Official, Deluge, and so.
Fortunately, let’s have you download from scratch, while you have nothing or almost nothing yet, or if you clicked to get “only” a few hundred megabytes, it will start immediately
Also, if you’re filthy rich, I learned from Kuzko that the verification speed is determined by the quality of the hard disk, so if you want faster verifications, download the torrent to an SSD disk. I don’t even want to imagine the cost of an SSD disk able to play house to my 422 GB gigatorrent, brrrr.
– (2) Choosing only a few folders : Vuze won’t allow you to choose which folders/subfolders to download or not. So, if you want to download only a few parts, do not use Vuze.
– (3) Searching for something precise, like a name, or “Uncensored”: as Kaiserham told us in the comments of the previous Gigatorrent, Qbittorrent allows it!
Lastly, I would like to express my great thanks to Kuzko, who helped me through it all. Without his help, his explanations, everything he did himself (for he did everything!), and his seedboxing, there wouldn’t have been a Hentairules Gigatorrent, at all. Thank you, really