In the real world, when you’re a male teen and a girl is throwing you signals she’s interested in you, you completely miss 90% of them and don’t dare correctly understand the remaining 10%.
In the hentai world, the girl sends a few signals and then takes your dick out to avoid any misunderstanding.
We should learn from the hentai world
Joking aside, here’s a sweet love and sex story between youngsters here. The girl has a bit of trouble with the “total oblivious” male childhood friend, and so she must make the first step (please forgive the terrible attempt at a footjob joke). The rest is quite good art with little censorship, vaginal sex, blushing faces and timid smiles, with a few very good-looking wallpaper-grade bonus artful non-sexual full-color pages in the end. Cute =)
For this heart-warming release, my thanks go to Jay, Grey and Arufa, from the Scrubs Team!
By the same artist, I also share M.A.N.A..