Uncensored version of a Dead or Alive hentai doujinshi [English], Erobare 360 Doubutsu-sha, by Shiwasu No Okina

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (241 votes, average: 4.28 out of 5)
By Oliver AKA The Admin on 14 comments

Shiwasu No Okina, Uncensored ? ORAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

Fans of Shiwasu No Okina, rejoice, here is another English-translated hentai work by Shiwasu No Okina, this time a Dead Or Alive doujinshi, Hitomi in a hot threesome :twisted:

UPDATE : The version I’m sharing from now on has been uncensored and re-edited with better texts, thanks a lot to H9E ! :D

(Remember to view The Updated List of ALL Shiwasu No Okina’s Works on HentaiRules)

Open the Complete Pictures gallery (or the backup gallery)

Download the Free Zip English Doujin
(9 MB, 26 pictures, English)

Zip Mirror #1 – and – Zip Mirror #2 – or – Zip Mirror #3 – and – Zip Mirror #4

I would have only two critics to make to that doujinshi : (1) Honestly, I didn’t recognize Hitomi. And you ? (2) Hey, when you see a girl in bikini having sex with 2 men, there MUST be a double penetration scene, WTF, how come Shiwasu No Okina didn’t draw it, it’s not normal, I need my dope :twisted:

And a little humoristic note, the born-to-fuck bikini babe as we all dream to meet one, cf the picture below ;)

Dead or alive english translated hentai doujin by Shiwasu No Okina

Doujinland
Doujinland

Hey man, I have a question about usercash. They just removed like $30 from my earnings and Glen told me it was because of bots. Has this happened to you too? Seems fishy because the last two month’s earning was pretty even but this month is $30 less, and she says she checks for bots every month.

Oliver AKA The Admin
Oliver AKA The Admin

Hello there,

I was cut off too, and that’s like that every month :-/

Generally, there are two cuts per month, less painful, but this month there was no intermediate cut. Unfortunately, UC is still the best payer around, so there isn’t much to do about it, that’s still a great bonus.

Doujinland
Doujinland

Caska looks like he found a great way to do his galleries. Putting his own ads in them, this would increase pageviews and ads should bring in 5times as much money as usercash. I’m thinking of doing this.

Oliver AKA The Admin
Oliver AKA The Admin

I have a low opinion of this guy (he’s not having a hentai site but a branch in a big industry, I wonder if he even appreciates hentai), but it’s true he made it nice. Maybe, unlike me who just appreciates the bonus, it’s the real way for him to earn a living, go figure. But that doesn’t forgive the lolicon threads on some boards and shit like that :evil:

BTW, have you opened my galleries, recently ? Try them :o
Mind you, send me an email and I’ll send you details, for the moment this doesn’t pay as well as usercash.

Doujinland
Doujinland

Looks like you figured out how to do it. I would like the details for that XD.

aslan
aslan

wats the password

Oliver AKA The Admin
Oliver AKA The Admin

Aslan, there is no password :o

A password is asked when the absolute path (folder depth + filename) is too long, over 256 characters.
My hentai collection is at the root of my harddisk so I never have this problem, but if your stuff is in c:\documents and settings\myname\mydocuments\mypictures\eroticstuff\hentai\downloads\zipversions\ … then you’ll certainly get the warning ;)
Simple solution, extract it in a folder closer to the disk’s root, or rename the zip like h.zip instead of “oliver’s usual terribly long filenames because he wants the archive to have an understandable name for him.zip”

iourm1
iourm1

Wow~ this is a rare treat~! After seeing so many of his original work, I never expect him to be a doujin kinda guy~ =D

Doujinland
Doujinland

So i got your email and I still don’t know how to make a page like yours. With the 2 ad blocks on the side and the image on the left. Can you teach me please?

Ed
Ed

Hello
This brilliant your page, has left me surprised, Make done an excellent job so I hope you can continue for a long time, thank you for your time and I will be the outstanding q put new things in it, ahh certainly found a page where every four days change of dojin ,I hope the dojin and you can serve to expand your collection again thanks

ht-fan
ht-fan

0:22here
can you guess where i’m living just by the time zone? XD

Oliver AKA The Admin
Oliver AKA The Admin

Hmm, let me guess, in china ?

Yeah, I’m so strong, reading your email adress was just for a confirmation :D

Ed
Ed

This is the page http://www.masterbloodfer.org/ And again thanks and apology for the inconvenience, I hope I have been able to contribute something to the cause , To the next !!!

really wants it
really wants it

yea i was wondering if anyone has ever come upon subtitles for the hentai movies milk junkies also know as boobalicious i think. But ive never seen it with out subtitles it would be appreciated if anyone gave me a link or anything really that will help this is a big favor im askin thanks