TheyCallMeTomu
TheyCallMeTomu

Whatever happened to giving links to the whachamacallit where we get temporary premium accoutns of that one thing or ‘nuther? Maybe I just haven’t been lookin’ closely enough as o’ late. Or been usin’ too many ‘postraphies.

itsit
itsit

@TheyCallMeTomu: it’s definately the ‘postraphies.

ontopic: great share, the story is really nice. It’s been a while since the last time I saw a story like this one in h-mangas.

DMC
DMC

Sad story did he atleast beat them all up in the end O.o? It was implied but not sure if that actually happened….

Micah
Micah

meh.

Cuvie may just be my favorite hentai mangaka, but i really wasn’t impressed with this one, especially the lack of closre at the end.
Cuvie’s stories usually end positively, and I think this one was too depressing to enjoy.
Rape isn’t my thing.

Sakana
Sakana

For info on the one who translated this: It was me, Sakana.
For proof, look into the ‘Cloudy by Cuvie’-thread on killerhentai.

Sakana
Sakana

Oh, and by the way: This are only 3 of 10 chapters in the manga, chapter 4 is done as well and chapter 5 is going to come this week. Chapter 4 Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mnu4jscs9uz

And yes, this manga is really hardcore, despite being from Cuvie. Just look at the text at the top of the 4th cover picture, it says it all.

Sakana
Sakana

Thanks.
I made my name readable in chapter 5, which I will finish today or tomorrow.
And of course you’re allowed to share the rest of the manga, in fact I would be honored to see it up here, since I want as much people as possible to enjoy it. Since I don’t know how often you’re checking on killerhentai, is there some way I can let you know once I’ve finished a new chapter, if you’d like me to do so?

dev(Www.devsoft.mobi)

Look Great, thank

Emuchan
Emuchan

Whoops I should have perhaps sent my nickname in the mail but I wasn’t expection you to announce the name ^^ well thanks for not ruining my future by publishing my name on a hentai site :D