Gundam hentai doujin [English, Fullcolor and Uncensored] : Campbell Juice, by the godly Nisemidi Doronokai

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (355 votes, average: 4.30 out of 5)
By Oliver AKA The Admin on 19 comments
Tags: Gundam

Am I dead and in heaven, or what ??

Double Nisemidi Combooooooooo :lol:
Oh, happy day, oh happy day~~~ Ero-Otoko definitely rules, thanks to his work and the help of a guy called Belldandy100, flaming new, here is for you guys a new english-translated and uncensored doujin by Nisemidi Doronokai, previously only available censored in japanese language :twisted:

The menu includes titfuck, handjobs and blowjobw, vaginal and anal, creampies and incredibly lewd female faces, rha lovely :D – Hmm, what, a “scenario” ? Come on ! :shock:

(For MUCH more stuff, see the long list of ALL my shares by Nisemidi Doronokai)

Minor update : one picture was missing from the zip, forgotten by E-O (how shocking, booo, booo ! ;)  ), but that is fixed now, the zips hae been updated with the missing picture. I’ll add it to the pictures gallery in a few hours, I don’t have enough time anymore.

Open the Complete Pictures Gallery (or the backup gallery)

Here comes the zip link! Help yourselves! ^^
(11 MB, 17 pictures, English)
(please, if you can, can you use the depositfiles links ? That will come as a small reward for me, thanks ! :) )

Zip Mirror #1 – or – Zip Mirror #2

Really, a lot of thanks to Ero-Otoko :)

Bobcat
Bobcat

his style of drawing is the bestest lol. i wish i could draw like that >.>

Robert
Robert

2 shares from nisemidi doronokai on one day, and both of them in english and decensored… pretty much feels like christmas :D

fatjoe400
fatjoe400

Sweet. More Lacus doujins :D

rawr
rawr

After quarreling pretty badly with a certain individual, these 2 made my day.

Thanks Oli, you are my light in the darkness of the night. In a non-homosexual way. :3

Ehud
Ehud

Many thanx Oliver

Dan
Dan

Thanks for the uploads, this artist is indeed godly.

However, page 10 is missing… If you look at the numbers on the pages it goes from 9 to 11. I wouldn’t have noticed had it not been for the censored version you uploaded before.

Mr. Anonymous
Mr. Anonymous

Some short one-shots

Private Design
The next door neighbor uses an art class assignment to suck-off her crush and things proceed from there.

Suntan Kyun Kyun
A student with a crush on her swim coach.

I Hope Tutorial
A student can have his tutor do what he wants if he does well on an exam, but it’s the tutor that takes the initiative.

V170
V170

Hello everybody I’m just going to do a little bit of shameless selfpromotion here, if you please could go to this website http://gaminglagoon.com/?ref=509002 and sign up for a free account. You can win some free stuff (like microsoft or wii points) by filling up offers and it would help me a lot too.
By the way Oliver, you are my God and I click on the adds every day, keep up the awesome work.

Oronae
Oronae

Hey, I got your comment over on the blog.

Yes, I would be interested and your conditions aren’t a problem for me. Drop me an email with the details and we’ll figure out where to go from there.

Zathael
Zathael

Just to repeat what Dan said, page 10 is missing. It goes from pages 8 and 9 (the SHL-POP pages) to page 11 (the standing cumshot). There is supposed to be a page 10 in there with some fucking. I would post something on Ero-Otoko’s blog, but I don’t have a Google or Open ID account, and am not going to get one just to make a single post there. Oliver, you have posted there recently, can you mention it to him please?

Zathael
Zathael

As a test, I just downloaded this from Ero-Otoko’s blog (the Megaupload link, I didn’t check the others) and the version he shares is also missing that page.

ero-otoko

Sorry guys. I got sloppy. (T_T)

There was a numbering discrepancy between the censored and decensored scans after the two page spread which I guess caused me to skip page 11 when making the jpegs.

Anyhow, it’s fixed.

ero-otoko

By the way, here’s a link to the missing image, in case anyone’s dying to get it before Oliver updates the files (sorry Oliver).

ero-otoko

By the way, here’s a link to the missing page, in case anyone’s dying to get it before Oliver updates the files (sorry Oliver).

Zathael
Zathael

Thanks Ero-otoko, but I already leeched it from your site. All I have to say is that if I ever in my lifetime meet a redhead who likes anal, I will die a happy man.

eXaX
eXaX

Wow, thanks Ero-Otoko.

Also, Nisemidi Doronokai drawings are awesome!

natz
natz

can i request a mediafire download link? the other links do not work well with my IDM(Internet Download Manager)… just a comment hehehe… but this manga is awesome hakhakahk (Sorry for the crappy English)