Utage No Mannaka [English], by Shiwasu No Okina

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (89 votes, average: 4.25 out of 5)
By Oliver AKA The Admin on 16 comments

Real life is unfair, it's not like in that hentai manga

Zero scenario, nothing at all, it’s just a full-color orgy between one overly lucky man and several girls more than happy to have sex with him however he pleases. I know that doesn’t make sense, but I don’t care at all, this is new translated Shiwasu No Okina dope, yahoo, banzai !! :twisted:

(I share MUCH more stuff, Cf. The list of ALL Shiwasu No Okina’s works)

Update : from now on, this story belongs to a full volume called JC Ecchi, it has become one of the chapters of the full manga.

You can find JC Ecchi on that page, hurry up, it’s pure gold ! :D

skychapter
skychapter

One of my favorite artists.

Thanks. :)

Greco
Greco

It seems like he has been trying to think of a good story, realized that he was maybe strapped for cash?, and then just started drawing awesome brainless manga. By the way, there’s another story called out called Triple H (HHH),it’s all over the place, I don’t have a link on hand.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Who’s the other 4 of your top-five favourite hentai artist? It’s make me curious, maybe I’ll check their work too…

Anonymous
Anonymous

Oliver, can u check the hotfile’s links, looks like it doesn’t contain anything

watching
watching

your link number 3 is a zero k file.

http:// hotfile.com/dl/6794662/eb7c3ff/Shiwasu_No_Okina_Utage_No_Mannaka_(www.hentairules.net)_(English).zip.html

Zathael
Zathael

Thanks for sharing this Oliver. Any SNO is appreciated, even one with no scenario because the artwork is just that good.

I have a question though. The title page says something about “Right in the middle of a feast”, and the last page says “Feast – New Version – On Sale March 13th!!!” Does anyone know what this “Feast” thing is? Is it some other story SNO has written?

Ehud
Ehud

Many thanx Oliver

Setebos
Setebos

@Zathael, So happens I do know what the last page means. I have the old version and I call dibs on the new version as soon as it’s scanned and available. :-)

Zathael
Zathael

Setebos! Fancy meeting you here. :) I am still a bit curious as to exactly what you are referring to. You can have dibs, I just want to know what you are calling dibs *for*. Oh, and I sent you a PM on Hongfire, check it out.

shirogw66
shirogw66

Shiwasu no Okina has been putting out so called remastered versions of Daijoubu, Shiwasu no Okina and Feast, but I have no idea if they are redrawn somehow or are re-releases of the old titles.

Alkasyn
Alkasyn

Well, that was pretty brainless and random but enjoyable noentheless.

wat
wat

use it as a final read just after 2 or 3 doujins
just awesome

thanx oliver

bob
bob

well, i sugest all of you to go find “Enn” by the same artist, and you will find out who the lovely ladies are. (Enn meaning feast ? i don’t know. )

I’ve been waiting for some times now for this story to be translated but saddly, it hasn’t been done yet….but i’m not against a part 2 :)

shirogw66
shirogw66

I don’t like ENN much because the characters all look like a bunch of 10 year olds which is disturbing to say the least.

JLee
JLee

i just wish that there were more pages allotted to fucking each of the girls :)
me thinks it was too fast paced

Drago from Germany
Drago from Germany

Is this part of Shining Musune?
Or is this something independent?