Setebos
Setebos

How’d you know I was a perv!? I thought you already posted this after Brolen translated this for me. It’s also known as “One Cannot Betray One’s First Love.”
Yes, I would have all the handicap girls hentai done I could find. Sadly, it’s a niche genre.

Setebos
Setebos

Please do, I like the “Birds with broken wings” stories.
BTW, the galleries aren’t up/working?

Oddone2

Wow…just wow.
I can honestly say this is about as good as Barrier Free, which was awesome.
This is a great one, with a good scenario (in my mind there is a difference between a scenario and a story).
If you get your hands on any more like this, please share it.

skychapter
skychapter

The girl kinda looks like Boa Hancock from One Piece.
At least in the preview pick she does.

Thanks for the share, though.

RBMN
RBMN

Heheh… I also thought she looked like Boa Hankock

DarkFire
DarkFire

Man, i love and hate good love stories… It’s the most satisfying and enjoyable yet I question what will become of the two…

DarkFire
DarkFire

yo just asking, can you make a section specifically for happy-love doujin? sick of weeding good ones out of those that have rape and stuff.

Zathael
Zathael

I was actually quite surprised to see this post, I could have sworn this story had been shared here already. At any rate, I am happy to see it here because that means that even more people will be able to read and enjoy it. Thanks for posting this, Oliver.

Darkfire said: “I question what will become of the two…”

*spoiler warning*

Well, the “brother” will end up telling his “sister” that they aren’t actually related. Then they will both move out and go live on their own somewhere, she will get her sight back, and they both will live happily ever after.

Ok, that might be a bit too optimistic. What would probably happen is that he would tell his “sister” the truth, they would both have to emotionally support each other through their parents’ divorce, and would eventually end up living together. Life would not be easy, but with their love, they will endure. (And the girl gets her sight back. The End)

hYdRo
hYdRo

@Zathael

You really want her sight to come back huh?

Well with what happen, odds are there might be scaring at the section of her brain that is not letting it translate the impulses coming from the nerves from the eye into images. So she might not get her sight back for the rest of her life.

Ehud
Ehud

Amazingly good story. I’m with you Zathael. I really like your end. And there is real hope for the girl’s eyes.
Many thanx Oliver (and Setebos).

Zathael
Zathael

@hYdRo:

The girl says in the story that she doesn’t know if she will ever be able to see again. That means to me that she was never told that it is 100% permanent, and so there is always hope her sight will return.

The reason I put that last bit about getting her sight back in parenthesis at the end is because even though it wouldn’t be absolutely necessary for her to get her sight back in order for the story to still have a mostly good ending, I just can’t totally give up on the “happily ever after” idea. Yeah, I’m an old softy, and a hopeless romantic. Besides, I’m writing my own conclusion to the story, so I can do whatever I want. :-)

KSMaster
KSMaster

I also thought she looked like Boa Hankock [3] haha :P

Junky
Junky

I’m not a perv! i’m just an equal opportunity fapper…

Scuba
Scuba

still don’t get why he’d cry even though i’ve read this like 5 times in the past half year or so..

Setebos
Setebos

@Scuba, I believe that he crys because he loves her and is deeply moved by what she says to him. He is also pained at her problems and their parents neglect of her, so I believe the author intended a mix of emotions just like a normal human being would have in the same situation. It is an ‘adult’ hentai, as Oliver says, there really aren’t that many done. They are usually just the dumbed down, formulaic pieces for the kids to fap to.
So, this to me is a joy.

Darkfire
Darkfire

@Zathael

sadly, the world isn’t so fair, which is what made it so interesting. And yah, at a time like this, i think anyone would cry. after whats happened so far, he’s just lost everything he loved in the world, even his sister/step-sister (now that they’re not really blood-related), was at risk of death (w/e her accident was). It’d shatter anyone’s confidence and security.

Raithos
Raithos

the second part to this was released on the 12th, on brolens site, commissioned by Setebos and edited by Makasu

Darkfirez