There’s something I’ve been needing for a while, but none of the solutions I found online were satisfactory… Maybe you could help me with a suggestion, if you have some experience in this regard ?
– UPDATE : the PERFECT solution has been posted in the comments, so I don’t need help anymore
I still leave the question I asked below, if you’re curious, but from now on, there is no need to reply to this.
Once again, my thanks to everyone who helped, I am grateful –
Very simply, I have a shitload of fonts, and I’d like something to help me make a fast choice of the font I need for my use at a given time. It should allow me to :
– write a sentence (this is my EXAMPLE 123456789 è_é ^^;; – … you get the idea ?)
– send to my printer or to a pdf file this sentence written in ALL the available fonts, OR from a manual selection of fonts among my system fonts
Ideally, it would
– either use the default listed system fonts (on a windows environment, it would be c:\windows\fonts\)
– either use the fonts present in a manually specified subdirectory (for instance ~\downloads\fonts_packs\new_pack\ …)
To be frank, I spend days and days searching, and I never found a program allowing to make it. A macro, a program, OpenOffice, MS Office, anything would do…
Thank you VERY much if you can help with a suggestion !
THE HENTAIRULES GIGATORRENT
to grab the file you want. You can just pick the stuff you need, it's quick and easy