Summer Emotion, by Ooshima Ryou [English]

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (61 votes, average: 4.16 out of 5)
By Oliver AKA The Admin on 19 comments

cultural exchanges are great

Somebody PLEASE decensor this one, I’ll offer you a 1-month long Depositfiles key in exchange :D
– UPDATE, and there we are, the uncensored version is now available ^_^

A BIG thanks to Darknight, I definitely love his tastes, this time it’s a simple story between a tanned spanish blonde and a young japanese man who’s glad to help her visit Kyoto. Even though I wish the girl had smaller breasts, this is a good pick, there’s simple and bold happy sex between the two characters, nothing more, nothing less :)

– UPDATE, and there we are, the uncensored version is now available ^_^

skychapter
skychapter

Spanish people aren't this than. Lol.

Great share anyway. :3
Thanks.

PiPBoyTyman

Very nice share thanks dark knight, and Oliver of course =-).

Raiden101
Raiden101

"I wish the girl had smaller breasts"

How could you?

Rupty JAV
Rupty JAV

Hey Oliver check your email!

Milius

Well, I'm from Spain and I can say that in Spain you can find many type of girls:

-The super religious and/or super frigid ones
-The "We are friends and I don't wanna go further" ones. ->Translation of the phrase "I won't get laid with you unless you have a 20cm long dick or more"
-The bitches that keep you teasing all night but won't get laid with you .In Spain we have a despective name for this group, but the best "translation" of the word is something like "bonerwarmers" or "cockwarmers". Calientapollas vamos.
-The superslut that get laid every weekend with a diferent guy
-The horribly ugly ones that ALWAYS are friends of the super hot ones and won't let you get near them.
-The super hot ones who ALWAYS have a super ugly friend (see above)
-The lesbian ones.
-The shy "but-if-you-melt-the-ice-she-is -a tiger-in-bed" ones (like my girlfriend… yeah, I'm a lucky bastard :D ) ALERT ALERT this ones are VERY RARE to find

Snafujack
Snafujack

…though the real fantasy bit is where the Japanese guy has a bigger one than Ron Jeremy. XD

Alkasyn
Alkasyn

During my whole stay in Spain I met 1 natural blonde with average breasts, yet Japanese think that all Europeans are the same and she looks like a tanned Swedish model :P

GhostLord
Reply to  Alkasyn

Maybe the Japanese should come to my country of Norway. Here, i see sexy hot blondes & brunnettes day in, day out, its hard to keep ones cool around them. Hell, even Swedish girls stop by and work here, in stores, supermarkets and restaurants…

yurakair

I'm from Spain too and I never have seen tanned chicks like this one. Maybe they mistake us for brazilians.
Milius, if you have met so many girls, why are you reading hentai?

Milius
Reply to  yurakair

Because have a girlfriend doesn't mean I quit of reading hentai. And if your girlfriend likes hentai too (that's my case) even better. :D

Squally
Squally

LOL if it was a real story then it would have been the Japanese guy raping the foreigner and then either getting away with it due to the highly incompetent Japanese police or he would get caught, tried, and given a suspended sentence of less then half of the original charge because "he seemed sorry" for what he did.

Sorry the story reminded me of the cases I've read in the news before while living in Japan.

Nightscream

Well, I loved this except that spanish woman are not like that (but we're not looking at h-manga as a reflection of reality? right?).

yurakair

another thing.
Darknight translated this, right?.
is he active again?. His old blog is still down.
do you know where is his new blog or website?
thanks.

Gaz69
Gaz69

hahahahahaaha the wonders of hentai: a "Double D" Spanish girl and a well endowed japanese male….hahahahahaaha only in the hentai world you could see this marvells!!!

well…. my "ex" was (in cms.) 102/65/92….but she was not blond and not Spaniard.

Dystopia
Dystopia

The Japanese stereotype of white people(Both from Europe and North America) is blond, clueless, arrogant, etc. It also seems there is an obsession with white girls(Just like the obsession with Asian girls in the West, lol), because I have noticed a large increase in the Japanese guy with foreign white girl manga. To counter, I can think of just a single story where a white foreigner got with a Japanese girl(And one were an African foreigner got with a Japanese girl) and that was an old one from the 90s were an American guy wanted to be a ninja and ended up getting with a Ninja girl.

Doubtful we will see many with foreign men and Japanese girls since foreign men are looked at like mongrels who 'dirty' pure Japanese women.

Squally
Squally
Reply to  Dystopia

Well they have an obsession with white woman because it's exotic. Since hentai isn't real it tends to be the stuff of fantasies (obviously). Big breasted white woman because big boobs and white woman are rare in Japan. While Asian woman are considered "rare" in the west and fantasized about more.

Which is funny, because in real life you see more "white" foreign males with Japanese females then you do the opposite (foreign females with Japanese males). Me thinks that's because most foreign women won't put up with the male dominant Japanese societies view of what a wife is supposed to be. You know the classic Japanese wife. Sub servant, meek, stay at home while I go out to an izakaya after work and get wasted with my coworkers then go bang my teenage mistress.

Oh well, I'll keep on dirtying up my "pure" Japanese wife:)

Dystopia
Dystopia
Reply to  Squally

Oh, I know it is much, much more likely for a white guy to get a Japanese girl, than the opposite. I wouldn't say Asian girls are rare in the West. Maybe in Europe, but there are very large populations of either Asian born, or Canadian-American born Asians in both Canada and the US. Both of those nations are the 'melting pots' and are the most mixed nations, racially and ethically, worldwide. Europe however does have a much smaller Asian population(East Asian anyways).

Also, to one of your earlier comments about the foreigners being raped, I can totally agree. I have an American friend who is stationed in Japan(USAF) and I went a year ago to go fishing with him. While there two Russians were attacked and assaulted in the area. The police didn't even question anyone for days until finally the two Russians threatened to get Moscow involved(Don't know if they could have, but the bluff worked). No one was charged though. I guess it stems from the centuries old superiority complex that has settled on the islands(The one that erupted 60 years ago…) and the dislike for foreigners.

Squally
Squally

Depends on where you are in the states, Asians can be rare.

I wouldn't really blame it on a superiority complex. More like a total lack of understanding when it comes to certain subjects, like how to properly deal with criminals. The JPs rely strongly on coerced confessions so their actual detective skills suck. If a foreigner knew how the system worked and could just put up with their 30 some odd day initial confinement they could get away with a lot. There have been incidents where gaijin have refused to answer any questions or sign any papers unless they had either a lawyer present or the interrogation was recorded. Of course the JPs say no since it would shine a negative light on their BS sleep deprivation and other shady dealings when it comes to interrogating subjects and the alleged criminal gets off scott free if he/she can put up with the initial confinement. For instance, sleep deprivation is one (as I already mentioned) they'll also try to get you to sign written statements (in kanji/hiragana of course) telling you that it's not a confession yet then coming back alter saying they signed a confession.