Vaizard

My last Taihen chapter is done XD finally but the book will be enable to download next monday night (if every thing goes well) so i what to ask please make constructive critics to it regarding th edition and not the art ok

Vaizard

Oliver there's something wrong with hentai rules at least for me, every time a post a link that link goes dead, are you having problems there or something?

Vaizard

Yeah, YQII takes less then an hour to check the manga so today (morning) chap 10 will defenetly will be over and i'll start redoing chap 1 (takes 2 days) so Monday (probably) it's over

Plus i have a favor to ask You all, check this images and rank the quality of the redraw, in a scale of 0 to 10. i whant to know if i'm that good or not XD

BEFORE:
img234.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=68665_2_123_535lo.jpg

AFTER:
img234.imagevenue.com/get_code.php?loc=loc117&image=68656_1_123_117lo.jpg

Vaizard

fixed

Vaizard

Yup you got me that part that i filled the sleeve is form her blushing + Dodge Tool + Clone Stamp tool. and the line were all made with the pen tool, i suck on this one, the lines always get very artificial well 7 is good my ego is going up xD

Vaizard
Reply to  Vaizard

here you go the final image thanks to Oliver critic i was able to redo the sleeve

FINAL:
img210.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=72389_3_123_183lo.jpg

ponti.erik
ponti.erik

“For the sake of research!” is not said enough in hentais. Thanks for the share.

Are you sure Hazuki Kaoru and Nanno Koto are the same person? Baka-Updates Manga has them listed as two different people and they are usually very good about knowing the different names manga-ka use.

Poison
Poison

Awesome, I’ve had the 2 Japanese volumes lieing around forever. Glad to see them getting translated.

Roy
Roy

thanks a lot for sharing this art….I love this drawing style!!! :)

Vaizard

yeah i know and i did that on porpose but thanks for telling me, i did remember there are other people using diferent resolutions

__Millz__

Wow, this was quite a surprise, funny scenario :D

Davos
Davos

Hazuki Kaoru worked together with Nanno Koto in the past I don't think it's only one person :)
I like this work want more!! ^_^/

Jesy Blue
Jesy Blue

the was an amazing story…. loved each chapter, i hope there's more!