My Balls : BIG pack with the chapters 22-40 [English, 497 pictures], by Seguchi Takahiro (drawings) and Harada Shigemitsu (plot)

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (17 votes, average: 3.47 out of 5)
By Oliver AKA The Admin on 19 comments
It's hottie time ! LOL ! ^^;;

Now that we’ve reached the 40th chapter of My Balls, it was high time to create a new big pack, so there we are :)

This new pack contains the chapters 22-40, in continuation of the previous pack with chapters 1-21.

If you’re not familiar with My Balls, this is a comical ecchi manga, about a failed exorcism sealing the Queen of Hell inside the balls of a masochistic virgin hero, and the manga tells his “adventures”, with the tsundere demoness Elise. If he ejaculates, Hell will be let loose on Earth.
Insert pranks, humour, lots of incapable demon girls, leeches, beads, alcohol, armageddon, a raccoon and a muscular strain, and you’ve got some funny time ahead :)

UPDATE : of course, a pair of hours after I posted this pack, the chapter 41, with its bonus chapter, was published ¬_¬
I removed the zip links from this post, it’s become obsolete at record speed. ¬_¬

You’ll find RIGHT HERE the new pack with these two final chapters :)

Thanks man this is one of the funnest manga that I have ever red. And the only manga that I have ever truly felt sorry for the main character. (Spelling?)

zealot
zealot

i been w8ing for chapter 40 for along time lol

AriesWarlock
AriesWarlock

How come I never knew about chapter 22 and others until now?

Bernd
Bernd

c 41 is out. Seems like it's a last chapter. http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=5161

Zathael
Reply to  Bernd

On the one hand, it is kinda funny that the last chapter gets released on the same day that Oliver shares a big pack of 20 or so chapters. On the other hand, Oliver is going to be pissed that the new chapter didn't come out one day earlier so he could include it in the pack. I also saw there is a bonus chapter, so there are actually 2 chapters that Oliver needs to share yet.

Thanks Oliver for all the hard work you spent on the big pack of chapters. If you want to release the last two chapters separate from any mega pack and call it done, I won't complain.

Zathael

OLIVER: You only mention making a new pack with Chapter 41 added to it. There are actually *2*, I repeat TWO new chapters. Chapter 41, and Chapter 41 Extra. They can both be found here:

I am hoping that you simply misspoke (mistyped) it when you said you were making a new pack with chapter 41 added, and that you are actually making a new pack with chapter 41 and chapter 41 Extra added. Please let me be wrong about the mistake I think you are currently making…

Mr. Anonymous
Mr. Anonymous

After uploading and sharing all of the chapters Olver didn't I'm sniped at the 11th hour. Damn.

Mr. Anonymous
Mr. Anonymous

It's a point in time just before an event.

Ehud
Ehud

Awesome post Oliver. Simply awesome. Many thanx.

Relm
Relm

Chapter 41 (ending the manga :'( ) is out on crazytje

Zathael
Reply to  Relm

If you go here http://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.html?act=dl&… you will see there are TWO new chapters, chapter 41 and chapter 41 extra.

iku
iku

The eleventh hour means it happened at the last possible minute.

mangamaniac
mangamaniac

OMG!!! O_O i can't believe it…THANK YOU MAN!!!! :)

Makkari Bromstom
Makkari Bromstom

a great manga, a MUST REAR
I laugted from the begining til the last chapter, thx for this share oliver