Power Play chapters 0-1-2-3-4-5-6 [English, 163 pictures], by The Hentai God Himself (AKA Yamatogawa)

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (92 votes, average: 4.38 out of 5)
By Oliver (AKA the Admin) on 28 comments
FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

There are some hentai shares that would be best described with just SFXes, the
*ARGL*
*GNIIIIIII*
*YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGG*
*FAPFAPFAP* or
*OMG-OMG-OMG*
type, you see the idea ? ;)

This chapter was the BEST of the Power Play serie. I could barely fight a manic laugh, my eyes were trying to jump out of their orbits. PURE AWESOMENESS !

Excellent drawings, very dynamic composition of the panels, and this octuple sex scene combo. YQII, Anti Aging Anon, you’re awesome.

UPDATE : Good news, this page is now obsolete.

Power Play is now available as a Complete manga.
And fully uncensored.
It is available HERE :)

jaylou1010
jaylou1010

Don't forget to thank AntiAgingAnon and YQII for the Yamatogawa goodness.

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
Reply to  jaylou1010

The cache isn't serving you the final version of my post, it seems, it should be cleared in a few minutes :)

Spica
Spica

I didn't notice a cowgirl version. Are you referring to the one with a gun? Judging by the camouflage body paint and semiautomatic weapon in the leg holster, I think that version is supposed to be a military girl.

Speaking of cowgirls and Yamatogawa, the cowgirl idol chapter of Aqua Bless is probably my favorite chapter in any hentai manga.

jaylou1010
jaylou1010
Reply to  Spica

That is an awesome chapter. The ending was really sweet.<3

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
Reply to  Spica

Well, for me, she's a cowgirl.

Monster-Girl Lover
Monster-Girl Lover

I'd have to say, this girl has to be one of the hottest girls in any hentai manga/doujin I've ever read. She loves sex, is very enthusiastic about it, and apparently has an open mind about a LOT of fetishes. Although my guess is that next chapter the protagonist is simply going to ask "Well, which one of YOU wants to stay here with me, if that's the only option?" Should be an awesome chapter next, just hope we don't have to wait four more months for it ;_;

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin

He'll pick Sara, obviously, duh. But then some plot twist will make them all go at it all together.

Me, frankly, I'd pick the "octuple sexual magic" girl, without the slightest second thought :D

Monster-Girl Lover
Monster-Girl Lover

I'd do the same, as much as some might like the tsundere or kuudere of the other two, the total maniac gets my vote as the best option.

loltecnology
loltecnology

I like Sara >.<
Even in witchcraft she was my favourite >.<
even if the futa part ruin her a little..

Kuonji Alice
Kuonji Alice

New Power Play !
…euh, when did I last read it? Doesn't matter, I'm planning to re-download all my lost yamatogawa series anyway ;_;

Zathael
Zathael

A very interesting coincidence: I was just thinking earlier today about how there hasn't been a new Power Play chapter in a while. I decided to check YQII's blog to see if he had any news about it, and lo and behold, he had the new chapter up. I knew at that moment what Oliver's big share was going to be tonight. :-)

Thanks a lot to YQII and AntiAgingAnon for this latest chapter, and thanks Oliver for sharing it here.

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
Reply to  Zathael

The day before he posted it, YQII wrote, in his "translators process of work" post, that he was working on the Power Play script, so for me it was no more a big big news ;)

someone
someone

this is a great day for humanity, power play and love comedy :)

Joe D.
Joe D.

Hey Oliver, I've just recently become a big fan of your website. I Iove the work you post, and appreciate the hard work you put in to update the site almost every day. I just have one small problem and I'm wondering if you could help me out. For numerous reasons, I am unable to download the comics to my computer and view them as such. I view the comics by clicking on the "open gallery" link. My problem lies here. With many comics, when I begin to read them, especially the newer comics you post, I click on the first page of the comic to view it, then I progress through the comics by pressing a "next" button near the top of the page. This makes viewing many comics fairly easy. But some comics do not have the "next" button, so in order to progress through the comics, I must go back to the gallery page and click on the next page to view it. This doesn't SOUND bad, but it is quite tedious. I was just wondering if there was something you could do to ensure that the "next" button will show up in future posts. As an example, viewing this comic in particular is tedious because it doesn't have the "next" button. I'm sorry to bother you, but I hope that you can help. Thanks again!

jaylou1010
jaylou1010
Reply to  Joe D.

I think I understand your problem because I went through it myself :). The easiest solution is to download a program that is made to view ZIP files. I use CDisplayEx myself. ComicRack is pretty popular too, but it uses a lot of system resources. These are both freeware programs.

If you don't want to download any programs you can simply Unzip the ZIP files and you'll extract the individual JPEGs. This method makes things harder than it has to be, though.

Hope it helps ;)

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
Reply to  Joe D.

The problem is that I don't host the pictures myself, I resort to third-party websites for this. Hosting them myselves would multiply my hosting fees by a large factor, and would induce lots of stress and time lost over the management of that stuff.

So, when the host I use allows the next – prev links, good. But when this isn't possible, or when it was not offered yet as an option during the uploads, I guess there's nothing I can do.

The solution, as Jaylou suggested, is to download the zips and read it yourself. Either without extracting them like with Cdisplay, or extracting them and reading them with a program like ACDSee.

someone
someone
Reply to  Joe D.

or use win rar

drunkard
drunkard
Reply to  someone

or 7-zip

Joe D.
Joe D.
Reply to  Joe D.

thanks for the help everyone ^_^

Anonguy
Anonguy

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!! did anyone elses head just fucking explode!?!?! fuck now i have to pick up all my brain matter off the floor! God i love yamatogawa *goes to heaven*

Awesome
Awesome

YEEEES!!! YEEEEEEES!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!

escs
escs

don't know why i didn't start reading this earlier

thanks oliver

Nonymous
Nonymous

I thought Hentai God was Shiwasu no Okina o.O or Gunma Kis…

dren4u
dren4u

Fantastic! Can't wait to read this. Thanks for sharing this.

Liberator
Liberator

Is this Manga complete? or is there still chapters being translated?

princeheir
princeheir

this rocks :D

Xirtamani
Xirtamani

#7 is out http://www.fakku.net/ .

Azimuth

*sigh* I wish more of this would come out…