Kamen Rider Makai
Kamen Rider Makai

Hey man. do you'll find the uncensored version?

hellbert
hellbert

Nice story so far:) Nurse is next, but i wanna PE teacher anal scene

fapfapfap
fapfapfap

From what's available in untranslated chapters, I don't think he'll get out of the harem route, despite trying.

renegator
renegator

Check the download links

ssj782
ssj782

I liked it till the 4th chapter. If you're going to try to get someone to date you seriously, would you give in to her workmates?

Anon
Anon

actual size of file seems to be 57.2MB

Alex
Alex

got confused , cause the numbers didnt match , its 57 MB on all 3 links , wrong package or just wrong description ?

princeheir
princeheir

love Tsukino Jyogi's art :)

tokisaka
tokisaka

sorry guys but, Jyogi is one of my disliked artists, look at all the doujins he has done so far, they were pretty messed up. It was always about “filling” the girls up until they break down. Maybe this work is an exception to his prior work, but I stand my ground that most of his stuff is really straight up domination. I have no probs with netorare in mangas, also his art is damn hot, but I don’t get this “I wanna get creampied so badly” theme. I have to say that I’m a tsundere and femdom guy, go hate me now Xd!

Manabu
Manabu

Guys, don't bother with this one,as it uses the Whiteout Censoring,white blob over the pussy and half the dick is a ghost dick(white blur) going into the girl, going by the sample pics.

Oliver, you should check the download links on your archives, because a number of times I have run into messages on the download site saying that file has been removed or does not exist due to Copyright problems or its having been removed them or the uploader.

Ale
Ale

yay! a new teacher ;D

FailBoatInSpace
FailBoatInSpace

Hey, Oliver, I love how you've been adding the full untranslated versions to most of your newest translations in progress posts. It gives us a chance to see whether its worth waiting for the full version or just smash and grab the chapters that are already out.
There any chance you can get a full Japanese version of this up? Or is it still a work in progress?

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin

Not when it's magazine scans :D

BTW, a chapter 5 has just been published by Yoroshii, I'm not sharing it yet, so cf. his blog if you want it :)