Dis077
Dis077

Please tell me…are they HARSH adultery stories or just "two ships" that pass in the night stories??o.0

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
Reply to  Dis077

Two ships :)

anon
anon

how can they be completely different when they share almost exactly the same content?

Zathael
Zathael
Reply to  anon

They are "completely different" in that if you were to go to Japan and buy them, you would be buying two separate tankoubons. There are stories that are the same, but with new art and/or some new pages, and there are a couple chapters that previously had only been available as magazine scans. So no, there isn't *that* much different between the two, but there *are* some differences that rabid fanboys like me will want to see. :)

Thanks alot to Yoroshii for compiling and editing this whole thing, and thanks Oliver for sharing.

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
Reply to  Zathael

I don't know what I would do without guys like you and 2Hip to do the work in my stead <3

russel96
russel96

oh yey there's another complete story, i'd definitely download this thanks oliver,
btw, of topic, where did u get that picture? the one that's on "nothing found" page

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
Reply to  russel96

I have various "nothing found" pages, you'll have to copy the picture URL and paste it in a reply, if you want me to tell you.

hoccus
hoccus

Thank you Oliver for the decompress, very considerate, and thanks for the share.

anon
anon

Amazing. This deserves a solid 5.

Unknown
Unknown

Some of this crap is confusing because a lot of his drawn characters look alike. I honestly though the married woman in at the pool with the blonde dude was the same as the Captain in chapter 1, but the names didn't match up and she acted like she had sex with the blonde dude years ago, but the girl in chapter 1 was a virgin.

Not to mention the one girl with short hair and a choker looked a lot like a girl from the previous Soushisouai Note, but again, there names didn't match up.

Kensoh Ogawa is confusing me…