TANKOUBON version of We’re All In Heaaaat, parts 1-2, Complete [English, NOW EVEN MORE AWESOME, wooot !], by Meme50

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (68 votes, average: 4.49 out of 5)
By Oliver (AKA the Admin) on 24 comments

You know the manly tears were shed meme ? We need a Manly Seed Was Shot equivalent. Oooooh yes we do.

Aaaaaand I also made the second – and final – part ! ^_^
I’m done with “tankoubonizing” for a while, I tell you !

Before my usual wall of text, the whole gist, in 6 pictures.
Part 1 : First…, Let’s mix it with…, And enjoy ! ^_^
Part 2 : First…, Let’s mix it with…, And enjoy ! ^_^

I must confess very few hentai works pleased and aroused me as much as We’re All In Heat, by Meme50, that one looked TOTALLY AWESOME in my eyes.
Unfortunately, it was based on magazine scans, with so much censorship no male or female genitalia were visible at all.
Animefaptastico (thanks a bunch, man !) told me about a better print, a Korean tankoubon. Banzai ! Some photoshopping later (45 minutes for part 1, 70 for part 2, I’m ashamed to be so slow -_-), I’m glad to offer you the “tank’ed” version of this great share, this time with the English dialogues applied to the (retouched, why waste a chance) Korean tank scans :twisted:

As Chef wisely said, « there is a time and a place for everything, and that is college ». Without further ado, let’s feast on EPIC tank’ed Meme50 college life :D

Update : in a way I’m saddened all the time I spent on it now comes to naught, but it’s for the best, the present share is now OBSOLETE.
The current story can now be found inside the complete manga Sakari Sararare :)

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin

Constructive criticism is always welcome, and if someone wonders, here's how I did it.

I KNOW that re-typing would have been much better, but, hey, I already spent much more time than I should have, re-typing would have required twice longer, and that is something that I could NOT have done, then.

Better do an imperfect job than no job at all.

My method :

– Create an Action to resize the uselessly high res Kor scans to the same size and retouch them properly (grayscale them, levels, surface blur, re-levels, save without compression, close).
– Paste one other the other. Hide, unhide layers.
– Realize the width-height ratio isn't the same, swear.
– Realize the pics are slightly rotated left or right, swear louder.
– Drag and drop guides to have reference points on the left and right of the image, and then nudge, push, pull, rotate, repush, repull, return back in history, rotate, shrink horizontally, or vertically, curse more, until the two images are almost exactly the same in the upper and lower level. Cursing helps.
– At this point, a choice has been made, to "torture" the English images, and leave unharmed the KOR images, because I went after the tank scans for a good reason after all.
– Hide the KOR image, focus on the ENG image.
– Lasso-select all the dialogues, wide selections nearing the borders of the bubbles. Invert selection, Cut, to reveal the layer below.
– Additional job, In case of dialogues plastered over a background with just a white Stroke around them, give up and draw a white rectangle around the dialogues, and lasso-select all the backgrounds to remove them. Blending options : stroke black, outer glow.
– Now, show both layers, click the KOR one, remove all KOR dialogues still showing with a lasso-select and control-del.
– Save. Drink tea. Proceed to the next pic :D

animefaptastico
animefaptastico

Only thing that would make me hesistant is hooking up with someone who I saw getting plowed by my best friend, and actually seeing her enjoy it. It's one of those things where her sexual past, I'd rather just not even ask her about it. Seeing ir for myself is just too out there for me personally.

Call it a male ego thing, Iunno. Great hentai, scary real life situation lol

Andydandeez
Andydandeez

You'd be surprised where temptation may lead you..

widowchaser
widowchaser

Yeah, actually the same thought crossed my mind too… I've admitted before that I don't share. So while some guys might want to bring home an orgy prize, I damned sure couldn't. But this IS hentai. And I suppose it would also be a great thing for 'swingers'- they already have a safe swapping pair…

Reply to  widowchaser

Eh, it's not like taking home the girl you and your buddies gangbanged. Don't forget he got to bang his buddies chick, so everything is even. Nobody was seriously dating anyone at the time so no harm no foul.

Guyfarting
Guyfarting

I get what ur saying, but i don't think the dude expected to end up liking that one or hooking up with her. Thats was something that just kind of happened.

Anony-mouse
Anony-mouse

Thanks Oliver. Why weren't the first 6 pages edited from the tank scans too?

Eomi
Eomi

Urge to kill lucky bastard rising, well This was awesome… again… my only complaint is no anal this time but she is still freaking hot.

Guyfarting
Guyfarting

Nice work. Glad to see we got to see more of the hot one with glasses.

MHM
MHM

A moot point perhaps, but, anyone feel concerned for the children who use the playpen the next day, ….. unless one assumes a thorough (a-hem) clean-out took place before they showed up?

Blackwand
Blackwand
Reply to  MHM

No more than if they we're playing at McDonalds or Burger King. And yes, I mean in real life. You would be surprised what people will do even at places meant for small children

Ehud
Ehud

Lovely. Many thanx Oliver.

Fenri
Fenri

I loved the first part and the second i enjoyed too but to a lesser extent, even when I usually prefer my hentai to have a vanilla coating but it was a nice share none the less.
So thank you for the share and the time you spent on it Oliver, we really appreciate your going out of your way to make shares that much better, and thanks to Saha, Donke Kong and Animefaptastico for making this share possible.

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
Reply to  Fenri

I'm happy the 2nd chapter concentrated on the big titted glasses girl. Way better than the generic pretty submissive girl. Thx Oliver

Reply to  guest

Guyfarting
Guyfarting
Reply to  guest

Yep

Also, Oliver, hypothetically, is there any chance that this gets decensored one day? This is easily one of the best works I've seen.

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
Reply to  guest

At the moment, this is unlikely.
You can only find JPN-ENG translators, while, at the moment, the only worthy working basis to apply decensoring is the korean tank.

Mixing the two is doable, I'm living evidence it can be done, but it's another layer of annoying work, so, I think, to see an uncensored version, you'll have to wait for the Japanese tank to become available.

animefaptastico
animefaptastico

Japanese Tank is now available!!!!!

woo!!!

bookie
bookie

i have a question, does someine know if there more chapters coming?

Dream Shark
Dream Shark

Too bad they don't show the crazy sex of the guy with glasses and the girl with pigtails! =[

FApperman
FApperman

Any one knows any hentai episode/movie like this? I want this kind of stuff orgy/swapping etc

Ben
Ben

Wow! Very nice job with the editing!