Falco Frost
Falco Frost

0_0 *Thumbs up!*

Mousse
Mousse

I tried sending you an email about this, but for some reason it didn't go through. Still, it's up now!

Did you guys notice that the girl, despite being a (natural?) blonde, has black pubic hair? Maybe blonde pubic hair is difficult to draw or something, I dunno.

FBI
FBI

Oliver can i ask way you dont have any hentai games on you site ? I mean ther ar a lot of english hentai games so way dont you post som of them ?

HurpDurp
HurpDurp
Reply to  FBI

Having done it once myself, I'm fairly certain the reason for that is because it takes too damn long to prepare one. Even more so if he plans to play it to be able to actually review it.

TAY
TAY

I think this is the first site I've seen a step-incest tag,nice one.

LazyIsBad
LazyIsBad

Alright, so I hate to be 'that guy', but this is driving me banana sandwich.
I'm looking for a share, for some reason I believe you shared it recently, but after looking through all the posts back to March of this year(clicking 'Home Page and going backwards) I didn't see it. Or maybe I missed it, idk.
Iirc it's a complete tank; the only part I remember (and the part I'm looking for) has this guy looking for a swimsuit for his sister, whom the saleswoman looks uncannily like apparently, so she tries on the swimsuit to model the size for him, they end up going to town with dude's sister on the phone, great one-liners ensue ("oh, it's in the pink! the pink one definitely fits!"), etc, etc.
But looking through my downloads and 30 or so pages of shares I can't seem to find it.
Somebody throw me a bone?

LazyIsBad
LazyIsBad
Reply to  LazyIsBad

Also, Homonculus = insta-download, god of vanilla, hnnnnngggg, waff, insert overly enthusiastic approval here, etc, etc.

Gods above, that's really bothering me =/

Kowek101
Kowek101
Reply to  LazyIsBad

Tohzai, Nadenade Shikoshiko is what you're looking for.

LazyIsBad
LazyIsBad
Reply to  Kowek101

THANK YOU!!!

Gah, I must have passed over that folder six times while I was looking for it :$ How did I miss it?

Hentaiclopedia
Hentaiclopedia

Always happy to see hairy pussy in doujins.

NogardNogard