widowchaser
widowchaser

YAY! Something by Yuki N that doesn't make me want to damage things with a blunt and heavy instrument. Thanks Oliver, I'll take it! (But I do wonder a bit at her fascination for assholes…)

Oliver AKA The Admin
Admin
Reply to  widowchaser

Why not have an asshole fascination, Widowchaser ? It can be as pleasurable as a vagina or even more, it bears zero impregnation risk which allows sex without condoms as soon as trust has been built…
Anal sex has plenty of advantages, I must say :)

widowchaser
widowchaser

Hey, don't get me wrong. Been there, done that, & still find it isn't my preference that's all. The lady involved found the prepping/cleansing alone was annoying. I tended to agree. And no matter how careful you try to be, there will be spillage eventually. Which stinks in more ways than one, (me not having a Coprolagnia fetish). I'm just saying anybody that thinks they're going to take their sweetie to dinner, then do anal in the back seat of their car, needs to do a little more research. Possible? Yes. Feels good? Yes. Safe? From pregnancy, absolutely, but mind you don't tear your partner a new one. Just sayin'.

Boomer12k

Prison awaiting you……Well….THAT is why they call it HENTAI……

MHM
MHM

Dat Title ….. Maybe Yuzuki N Dash got (a-hem) inspired by a certain chapter from "Bokunchi no Mikage-San" by Dr. P ;)

loplop

Translated by dudemandude_123

You never know what to expect from Yuzuki N’ Dash, some times it's rage worth, as in the main story in Shiibasan No Ura No Kao or something like Another World, or perfectly vanilla with a small twist of incest like in Ane Koi. This one touches on neither of those hot points of Yuzuki N’ Dash's works.

Outlaw Wolf
Outlaw Wolf

Ever since Another World, I can't so much as look at a Yuzuki N' title without having a small knot in my stomach form.

secretcannon
secretcannon

great hentai. read and fapped in one read. Does anyone know what the significance of the title is though? I can't figure it out? Is it just that she saw him 7 years later from when he was a kid?

Opportunist
Opportunist

I'd guess the title come from the time period mentioned in the manga along with the title given to a Kancho move in Naruto "One thousand years of death" http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/One_Thousand_Years_o